• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ Nice placings! :yoshi:

If you guys also don't mind, I'm going to post your Tournament results in Ankouku's Character Rankings List thread. It will bring up Yoshi's rep.

The more you post your results in a thread that's evaluated when making the next Tier List, the more Yoshi will move up. I can't begin to stress this enough. Yoshi deserves to be Mid-Tier or higher. Our results prove that.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Yoshi has moved up loads on that character rankings thread, hopefully will be reflected in the next tier list... yet, there is some part of me that wishes he remains very low tier. Good job posting results on there MarikYoshi...
btw, your on 999 posts XD

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol, 1000 posts! :yoshi:

Awesome. I can now swagger around claiming I'm a Forum veteran. =D

*Edit* So yeah. I don't see the harm in doing so. (Posting new Tournament results) I'll do it in a bit, I'm at school right now.

*Edit 2* Somebody screenshot my 1,000th post?

bigman40

Smash Master
^ Nice placings! :yoshi:

If you guys also don't mind, I'm going to post your Tournament results in Ankouku's Character Rankings List thread. It will bring up Yoshi's rep.

The more you post your results in a thread that's evaluated when making the next Tier List, the more Yoshi will move up. I can't begin to stress this enough. Yoshi deserves to be Mid-Tier or higher. Our results prove that.
Well, you can add this to the list if Ankoku takes it.
Scatz - 7th of 28
Entry fee: $10
Waba Games Monthly (3/21/09), Dululth, GA

1st-Weflex (PT, Wario, Lucas)
2nd-Biglou (Luigi)
3rd-Kismet2 (Falco, Wario)
4th-Rayku (Lucario)
5th- Player1 (diddy kong)
5th- Zom~B ( ROB)
7th-Scatz (Yoshi)
7th-Scat (Luigi, Snake)
9th-F3nix (fawx, yoshi)
9th-Umby? (sonic)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6993184&postcount=4049

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ Scatz, is that... the actual link?

I don't know what page of the thread the results are on.

Gindler, is there any way you could make a proper formatted list of your results? For Ankouku's thread?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

And I'm going to a Tournament today, but the whole attendee list consists of Tier-Whores. >_>

D

Deleted member

Im ending my temporary hiatus on sunday so ill have results for ya, even tho i might not use yoshi the whole time.

Frown

poekmon
FOOLED YOU!

Okay, I'll be serious this time. "Donde estáis". If you don't believe me, check google.

On topic: I WISH there were tournaments around here... If I ever move to the US, I'll waste everything I have in order to put Yoshi higher on Ankoku's list.

auroreon

Smash Ace
FOOLED YOU!

Okay, I'll be serious this time. "Donde estáis". If you don't believe me, check google.

On topic: I WISH there were tournaments around here... If I ever move to the US, I'll waste everything I have in order to put Yoshi higher on Ankoku's list.
Amen to that, brother.

D

Deleted member

CV Weekly XXIX Pro Bracket (4/19/09)
Chula Vista, California
7 out of 15

Lost to DSF, and then i had to leave early, but its likely i would have lost to bone too, since he was playing well. I think im improving, i just gotta work on killing, and not using too much down b.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
bump

Because of the drama on the PRing this is the main way to see results on the yoshi boards now. (at least me, chaco and scatz think it should be) So if you have any results submit here and not to the PRings.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Once school gets out I'll be going to a lot more tournaments. I already have 2 lined for for later this may.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I also have about... 4 Tournaments over the summer I can hopefully make. Possibly more.

Time to represent. =)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Since April is finally over, I'll be attending more tournaments. There's one on the 9th and 30th that I'm definitely going to (you better come to FG on the 30th, Scatz!), and there are two on the 23rd and 16th that are still tentative.

bigman40

Smash Master
Since April is finally over, I'll be attending more tournaments. There's one on the 9th and 30th that I'm definitely going to (you better come to FG on the 30th, Scatz!), and there are two on the 23rd and 16th that are still tentative.
Like I said, I'm still up in the air about getting there cause I gotta talk to my dad about my car.

D

Deleted member

CV Weekly XXIX.2 Pro Bracket (5/3/09)
Chula Vista, CA
9th out of 20

Lol i lost to someone i probably couldve beat, but alas, it was fun. Pro bracket is so cool, we pretty much weed out all the badish people so its super tough brackets.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
CV Weekly XXIX.2 Pro Bracket (5/3/09)
Chula Vista, CA
9th out of 20

Lol i lost to someone i probably couldve beat, but alas, it was fun. Pro bracket is so cool, we pretty much weed out all the badish people so its super tough brackets.
Good stuff sockz!

D

Deleted member

Get sum money foo, we need more MD/VA yoshi reppin :p

Btw, plz change my tag to: O****
Thats my new tag

Top Bottom