• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I like the idea of this thread. I think you should BOLD ... if any.. really good tournament results and put them at the top like a hall of fame. That way people coming to this section knows right away that Yoshi can perform really well at tourns. and its also easier to navigate..

Gindler

Smash Champion
Well...I'm going to a tourney on the 6th that should have more than 100 (it usually does). Hopefully there won't be so many snakes again (ness is my snake counter :ohwell:), and if there aren't pools (i leave if there are pools, it's only a 30 second drive from my apartment anyway :laugh:). And even though I'm not the greatest I'll be sure to get a "big tourney" result in here.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good luck Gindler

And I am going to another tournament on the 23rd

Also, when I start getting a lot of results I will make all the good results bold and cool color and that can be hall of fame I guess.

Scala

Smash Ace
Man I'm so stupid. Once I get into a tournament my old ultra agressive self comes out and starts going insane instead of playing it cool and being safe. I **** in friendlies though. Oh well...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
of course, I am.. sigh lost to m2k >_> hurts your ego to think one little person can be so unstoppable.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Went to a huge tournament in Buffalo today, went 100% Yoshi and did surprisingly well.

Almost beat Plank and had to fight about a million Meta Knights.

Once the final placings get posted somewhere, I'll post them to this thread.

Looks like Yoshi had a good outing this weekend. ^_^

Gindler

Smash Champion
Good luck to you too lilb, i'm sure you'll do awesome. Good job again too Pr1de, you never cease to impress.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good luck to you too lilb, i'm sure you'll do awesome. .
Thanks dude I will try to impress I just hope that I don't have to versus G-Reg first like at my last two tournaments. If you don't know who G-Reg is he is a very good Snake anyways Thanks

of course, I am.. sigh lost to m2k >_> hurts your ego to think one little person can be so unstoppable.
At NoVA tournaments I go to it seems like Azen is unstoppable but at least he doesn't win like every tournament like M2K

if I can beat him I will be the best Yoshi ever!!!!!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Good luck to you too lilb, i'm sure you'll do awesome. Good job again too Pr1de, you never cease to impress.
<3 Gindler... but why does everyone and not just you put a 1 in my name instead of an i..... lol PR1DE not too bad.. shows im number 1.. buahahah.. maybe i sould change it..

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will start making a hall of fame after I post my result cuz I am to lazy to edit it right now.

what should be my team name for the tourney I teaming with a DK ????ideas??????

SOVAman

Smash Hero
nice^

and also do have one that has to do with Yoshi and DK I mean I am playing on the team.

I don't have anything so I will use that if you can't think of anything else.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
You know. We both reported it, and the freaking list has not been updated with my 7th win or shiris. 7th =(

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
yoshi's in D now :)
ankoku just hasn't updated the detailed list, its in the no details list

SOVAman

Smash Hero
yay finally good **** to all the tourney Yoshis but not me cause the best I got was 9th lets see how I do this weekend. To bad MM matches don't mean nothing cuz then Yoshi would be at least C rank.

Top Bottom