• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Mains at Pound 4??!?! Down to 2 yoshi mains

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I wasn't staff you dumb **** I was just wearing like 40 tags ROFL

also stop being a little ***** and having to get a free win off of M2K

Your diddy is not even good all you did was run the whole match you have no skill whatsoever. You are a horrible player and you don't know how to man up and play all your pools matches

Also I wasn't talking behind your back. I said you are a horrible player and plenty of other things load and clear when you were playing your match with Hilt. I am just letting everyone else know how ****ing horrible you are.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I wasn't staff you dumb **** I was just wearing like 40 tags ROFL

also stop being a little ***** and having to get a free win off of M2K

Your diddy is not even good all you did was run the whole match you have no skill whatsoever. You are a horrible player and you don't know how to man up and play all your pools matches
Oh I'm sorry are you still crying about that pool thing? Wah Wah Wah, it didn't even make a difference with the win I still got 2nd seed regardless.

Yes i'm a person who has no skills ya ok... I was running around because if I just stood there I would have been hit by all your eggs you were throwing at me while you were PLANKING. Planking has SO much more skill than running around waiting for the best moment to attack.

If i'm so horrible what about you?
I got 17th at COT4
25th at Apex
and 33rd at Pound 4

Where are all YOUR super tournament results huh? Oh yeah, 180 out of 200 or w/e placing you get for not making out of r1 pools at Pound 4 GJ

Think what you want, I placed 147 spots higher than you at Pound 4. If I'm horrible then you must be worse than Garbage I guess.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Oh I'm sorry are you still crying about that pool thing? Wah Wah Wah, it didn't even make a difference with the win I still got 2nd seed regardless.

Yes i'm a person who has no skills ya ok... I was running around because if I just stood there I would have been hit by all your eggs you were throwing at me while you were PLANKING. Planking has SO much more skill than running around waiting for the best moment to attack.

If i'm so horrible what about you?
I got 17th at COT4
25th at Apex
and 33rd at Pound 4

Where are all YOUR super tournament results huh? Oh yeah, 180 out of 200 at Pound 4 GJ
I don't care if that match made a difference or not. The fact is you disrespected ever single person in that pool including people that traveled from fukking Europe and Puerto Rico by doing that. I don't care you placed at other tourney you are a complete ******* and I feel sorry for anyone that will have to meet you in the future.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Sorry about that polt

If puff wasn't such a mute irl I would of settled it at pound but I guess he had to pull out his E-**** and try to get big on the boards

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LMFAO. Don't kid yourself. I was leading 127% and you caught me off gaurd with a dumb 0 to death combo that I didn't know how to avoid at first. Horrible players don't make it to the top 48 for nothing unlike you who didn't even make it out of round 1.
You mad.

Polt, lil b, and Oh, you guys should make it to a NJ tourny sometime. I'd love to see you all.

Though I imagine Polt and my conversation would go like this:

Me: Hey.
Polt: Hello

I'm not good at small talk. D:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I hate small talk with a fiery passion. It hinders the people-meeting process. I typically can't become friends with somebody unless I know we have something specific in common. =/

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's why it's an easier time at tournaments or smashfests. We can talk about the many things we don't talk about to most other people we know. Stupid internet things, other videogames, smash brothers.

Good times.

D

Deleted member

guys. i had tons of fun in this tourn. but it is just not viable for me to continue using SoYo... i need to have other chars to coutner my bad match ups.. I will continue to use yoshi for diddy, sonic, icy's, wario etc.. but I need new chars for mk, snake, rob, pit. game and watch adn wolf.. i cant keep losing like tihs... i will still try to develop my yoshi some more... but will be more dedicated to a top tier char now.
Are you joking?
Diddy is yoshis worst matchup loool
Sonic is pretty awful as well

Edit: small talk is only hard if u try hard.
Its a worthwhile skill to learn, and most people are just as nervous as you with new people.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I don't try that hard. It just irritates the crap out of me throughout. I can't help but think "if we're not talking about anything, why are we speaking at all?" I just pretend to be enjoying myself. >.<

:005:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Are you joking?
Diddy is yoshis worst matchup loool
Sonic is pretty awful as well

Edit: small talk is only hard if u try hard.
Its a worthwhile skill to learn, and most people are just as nervous as you with new people.
No? I learned the match up really well.. You just need to learn how to use bananas and your b moves together. I think we have a much easier time than any mk user has vs diddy. SONIC is very easy to beat with Yoshi. I am very comfy using yoshi for BOTH of those match ups.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lil B be trolling.

I also think Snake is mad fun, even if mine is complete garbage.

I'm focusing more on Luigi instead.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
No? I learned the match up really well.. You just need to learn how to use bananas and your b moves together. I think we have a much easier time than any mk user has vs diddy. SONIC is very easy to beat with Yoshi. I am very comfy using yoshi for BOTH of those match ups.
You said you knew the peach MU too and llod 2-0ed you

Bwett: don't lock it yet this is a fun thread :(

Y-UNIT!!!!!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
There's no way Sonic's a mad match up. Last I played it, it wound up being gay and torturing for both parties. The time is nearly always run out. Hits are traded like hell. Positions are consistently reset. It's such a dumb MU. >_>

Pride, who do you think you'll be using? =/

Metatitan

Smash Master
Small talk is easy, if you don't know who they are just say "Hey" or "Whatsup" to get a conversation started. The first thing I said to Stocky when I met him was "Would you happen to be Jewish?" :D

Billy don't lock this, jiggs vs yoshi flame wars are VERY entertaining.

Pride, what diddy's and sonics have you recently beaten, if I may ask?

Stocky, you said your matches with X were close (until you got ***** third round), that doesn't sound like a bad matchup, that just sounds like being outplayed.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna lock the thread as long as it stays in reference to the thread's purpose. However, for general discussion or matchups, we have specific threads. No reason to use this one lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Is it bad that I'm only looking in this thread because Bwett posted here? :D

Because I was slacking off, I won't do my usual round of retroactive infractions.

Beezy, I said hello to you like five times, why did you completely ignore me?

Look, if it was about that one time, I already told you, I'M SORRY.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Don't ever bring up

that one time ever again

/drama
I'm going to find out what that is and spread it around everywhere.

Just watch :D

I'm sorry Lil B but unlike the other Yoshi players in this topic your the only one that seems to give a crap about me moving onto the final bracket. Get over it already.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm going to find out what that is and spread it around everywhere.

Just watch :D

I'm sorry Lil B but unlike the other Yoshi players in this topic your the only one that seems to give a crap about me moving onto the final bracket. Get over it already.
Why do you love to get trolled?

go ahead and find out and spread it everywhere <3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Last warning.

Well, first warning, but last warning.

Both of you give it a rest or there will be red flags sticking out your ears.

Top Bottom