• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Interview Thread! Round 15 Voting is Here... Still!

Airborne

Smash Lord
Update:
Davidlazer- 13
Burntsocks- 10

Meta:
There's a few people that want to troll Stocky by not letting him get interviewed because he's been complaining about it or somethin'. Idk, I just run this **** thread. -___-
Stocky really wants this....

Hmmmm....

*switches vote to DavidLazer*
Voting for Burntsocks.
I vote stocky
Voting for burntsocks :D
Vote DL... lol
FINAL TALLY:
Davidlazer- 15
Burntsocks- 13

Everyone start asking David questions, for he is the interviewee of Round 10! This interview ends on the 1st of December.

D

Deleted member

How does it feel to be 1-10 against my joke characters on ladder <3

Yikarur

Smash Master
why are you posting literally nothing? o: you're part of the community, you should take part in discussions and in the social thread as well o:

Davidlazer

Smash Cadet
How does it feel to be 1-10 against my joke characters on ladder <3
It doesn't feel, because I beat your Yoshi on ladder too. <3

why are you posting literally nothing? o: you're part of the community, you should take part in discussions and in the social thread as well o:
Well, I guess it's partly because I'm lazy, and the other part is that I don't have much to add to anything productive, since, for the most part, I can only play wifi, and would most likely be disregarded for information because of it. I'll probably start picking up in activity soon though.

D

Deleted member

Not on wifi i dont lolz why is this even a discussion, i use yoshi when i dont feel like winning XD

Question:
Life goals?
Career?
Underrrated yoshi move

Fingerp@ss

Smash Cadet
If you could challenge any one of the Yoshi mains in a real life boxing match who would it be and why?

Why dont you main Peach?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Well, I guess it's partly because I'm lazy, and the other part is that I don't have much to add to anything productive, since, for the most part, I can only play wifi, and would most likely be disregarded for information because of it. I'll probably start picking up in activity soon though.
I only played wifi, and no one took anything I said seriously. Then I started playing offline and quit wifi and no one takes anything I say seriously?

Question marks make anything a question?

D

Deleted member

I only asked one question which could be taken negatively :p
Nvm me tho its davids interview.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I've never heard of you until this vote, so I don't really have any questions

*saves questions for Stocky* <3 Stocky

That's not a question, but, no, it isn't, you main Yoshi.
Stocky hasn't been a Yoshi "main" for well over a year now if not longer btw, so no, he doesn't really main Yoshi.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I know DL since forever

Yall haven't heard of him since he doesn't live on the boards

and I prolly don't have any questions for DL =[

but I barely ask any interview questions anyway

:awesome:

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Favorite ice cream?

So if one car jumps up and down at fifty miles an hour and I honk a horn ten miles away with a twelve volt battery, how long will it take for the first car to turn into a pancake?

Davidlazer

Smash Cadet
Yoshi politics?
Yoshi politics are run simply off of Noob leading and everybody else liking/not liking a person, it's pretty much fixed, so I guess it's not politics. =/

Favorite ice cream?

So if one car jumps up and down at fifty miles an hour and I honk a horn ten miles away with a twelve volt battery, how long will it take for the first car to turn into a pancake?
Favorite ice cream: Lime

Well, if the car is moving in a straight line up and down, then gravity would eventually pancake it, regardless of the 12 volt battery, though you might cause somebody in an 18-wheeler to crash into the car in sheer madness and frustration from the horn. :D

Airborne

Smash Lord
Uhmmmm.... yeah, pretty sure this interview has been over for a while, so I s'pose we can start voting for another round!

My vote is for our new Moderator, Yink. (Do you even play Yoshi? o.O)

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
I second Yink. I believe she's admitted to playing some Yoshi in the past, though I think just being the Yoshi mod qualifies her as a Yoshi, even if she had never played him before.

Top Bottom