• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkp4

Smash Cadet
Wooooow, bout ****ing time you come back, loool. You better be coming to mah tourney ***, and try to convince mist to play again.

LOOOL, maybe ill go but im not 100 percent sure. But are you coming to this... today? Huh Gi?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ouch SRTM, how much is the fee?

And to those that will come on Wednesday, I don't suggest coming since York U looks pretty closed.

Immature

Smash Rookie
Around how much people are on the attendance per week? Is it more Brawl over Melee? Around how people play Melee?

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Kyle, Ryan, David and others come for Melee often, but it's a new semester so who knows lol

Anyway, I'll be there this week and will probably bring my 64, SSB, Diddy Kong Racing (SOOOO GOOOOOOD), Mario Kart 64, and Goldeneye, if I'm able to find it. Logan has class from 7-10 pm Wednesdays so chances are he won't be playing this time.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Awwww man, Logan will not have his rematch this semester, that means the next time he can try to beat me will be till freaking september.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
duddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee im so down for ssb

im coming as long as nothing comes up and weather is good =]

Tin Man

Smash Hero
oh, right, that's this week. is anyone gonna go for melee?
lololololol, this is what ppl sid just now

Who's coming for melee this week!
I would come to play melee, but no one seems to know the attendance for melee.
Kyle, Ryan, David and others come for Melee often, but it's a new semester so who knows lol

Anyway, I'll be there this week and will probably bring my 64, SSB, Diddy Kong Racing (SOOOO GOOOOOOD), Mario Kart 64, and Goldeneye, if I'm able to find it. Logan has class from 7-10 pm Wednesdays so chances are he won't be playing this time.
I assume these 3 at least + the other ppl JVAN mentioned are coming for Melee

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I'll be coming, I have a test and I need to clutch this whole month and get perfect on every test I get this month... really not sure if I'm coming

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Alright I'm down to bring a TV and brawl if anyone is down to play brawl with me!
Confirmed!
Lion, learn from this mans falco ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is sick, I might be going to york university next year =]
U dont have to be a student to play, just reach the school on wednesday at like 5 pm

I'm 50/50, it's really cold >.>
legit johns, hope u can make it.

idea

Smash Master
after class, which ends at 7 on wednesdays for me.

by the way nate, since the rooms are so small melee and brawl tend to be segregated =P so if you don't actively move between rooms you'll only see one group the whole time. this is assuming enough people come for melee...which they really should...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom