• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
learn to quote as well :p

as for wednesday, lol, I love hearing ur reactions.

"u can ****ing **** that D:", u said that 3 times to the same thing happening :rotfl:
lol okay my bad with bad quoting. lol
anyway tin man you have to know something. i am saying these things because stuff that happened does not make any sense to any human being possible...

anyway anyone coming this week,

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm staying in toronto this week, pretty close to York actually. Might think of coming down if enough people are gonna show.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I will 75% chance grace this wednesdays Brawl casuals at York University with my presence.
lol.
if you do come, i want your lucas and my marth match lol
We haven't brawled for a long time.

and Tin-Man. GI never comes -.-
He always say he will but he always not come at the last minute T_T
I want him to come though =/

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo han stfu, I'm sorry I'm ****ing busy this year. Do you not remember when I was there almost every week? Don't make me go disgusting on you.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Han stfu! Who the *** do you think you are compared to a man like G.I.? Tell me punk. I want to know just who the *** you think you are... That's right... A nobody, a fcking loser nobody that is going nowhere in life. G.I. He has a fcking life, he doesn't spend all his time playing video games, he workz'n'stuffz. So stfu!

Gichan

Smash Champion
I just realized, Han you do know my post was with humour right? lol, and god **** that post is hilarious, I guess it does sound like that loooooool

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Han stfu! Who the *** do you think you are compared to a man like G.I.? Tell me punk. I want to know just who the *** you think you are... That's right... A nobody, a fcking loser nobody that is going nowhere in life. G.I. He has a fcking life, he doesn't spend all his time playing video games, he workz'n'stuffz. So stfu!
whoa.. lol
no comments.
no need to yell

nickcam

Smash Ace
So whats the attendance looking like right now. So far i see han, tin, troll, maybe gi...

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Jack (Jvan)
Logan
JustNoOne
Han
Myself

Maybe Troll
Maybe Gi

I'm sure I can convince SRTM, and iunno what happened to carter.
omg yes ...
carter. I haven't seen him for a long time. What happened to him? Busy with Studying or something?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm not even going to say maybe this week, I won't be coming for sure. Sucks cause Nick is going, but there is no point in me saying so then not showing up. And what happened to Akariss coming to these?

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'm not even going to say maybe this week, I won't be coming for sure. Sucks cause Nick is going, but there is no point in me saying so then not showing up. And what happened to Akariss coming to these?
What indeeeeeeeed? School + Assignments + Boredom at York = No Akariss at york, though I will come to one of these in the near future for good times, if I do it'll be random

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: jamie

kk

JOB INTERVIEW > SMASH

Might come from 7:30-10:30 (depends when interview is over).
oh ****
Job interview > Life
enough said.
You need job to buy food and you need food to have a life.
so JOB interview > LIFE
peace!

idea

Smash Master
i'll try and remember to bring stuff, but on 4 hours of sleep, i can't make any guarantees. (i want to, i just can't tell if i'll remember or not)

idea

Smash Master
eh...i'll still bring stuff but i can't stay that long today. i need to get home and finish my essay that was due this morning =P

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I will be bringing a wii :bee:

i just posted on your tourney.
is it the APril 10th one?
I might come.. maybe not.. depends on my mood. plus Scar is pretty far away -.-
u live closer to the venue than JNO, and he has been to ur house before right. Get a ride from him (his parents lol or take the metro with him or w/e, just get off ur *** is all i'm trying to say :chuckle:)

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I will be bringing a wii :bee:

u live closer to the venue than JNO, and he has been to ur house before right. Get a ride from him (his parents lol or take the metro with him or w/e, just get off ur *** is all i'm trying to say :chuckle:)
im bad with directions...
and plus, GI, i really wanted you to come today so we could marth vs wario =[
oh well. Next time ;)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
k leaving in half an hour, be seeing everyone there :3

P.S. FLIP I WASHED MY GC memory card... if somone wants to play Melee... bring their memory card... I'll be playing Secret of Mana >.>

SRTM

Smash Ace
k leaving in half an hour, be seeing everyone there :3

P.S. FLIP I WASHED MY GC memory card... if somone wants to play Melee... bring their memory card... I'll be playing Secret of Mana >.>
I'll bring my card if i remember.
**** you guys, I want beer, not Smash!
But i'll go anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom