• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
looks like not a lot of people are coming.
I might have to john it.
I also have physic's quiz anyway.
Might go depends how many people are coming and last minute study physic quiz

BballAbyss

Smash Rookie
New poster here...

I'd like to come to these smash gatherings and whatever cause I go to York. But do you guys mainly play Melee competitive matches? Or Brawl? Either way I'm just looking to get better. If you guys having a session today, then I'll be there to learn haha.

idea

Smash Master
there's generally a turnout for both games throughout the year. but some weeks people cancel and stuff doesn't happen, or people get lazy, or...general inconsistencies.

although i don't think anyone from the melee community plans to travel down there during the summer. it is kind of far.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Dang, man. I've missed a LOT 'cuz of school.

I can't make it this wednesday, but I'll be there next time if I know there will be others there. It's a long commute from my home, which is a long commute from my school. I don't like wasting 4 hours on a bus cuz there isn't anyone there.

And also, nice to meet you, FmyLife. Nice to see another Mario main in Toronto.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Haha nice to meet you too dude. I mean my Mario is still a work in progress but I'm trying to get better =P
your mario is a piss off. Switch mario to snake or something. At least snake doesn't have gay cape.
Just get ***** by my D-air, son!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yes it will, and guys do to the fact that I need to work to make money for school, It appears that I will be busy every Wednesday for the next 4 months :( (may-august). However (and this will need everyone's support), the date on this smashfest is not set in stone and it can move depending on if the people that come can reschedule for another day. Therefore I a asking everyone to do me a favor and just wondering if yall would be ok with moving this to Tuesday same time?

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
yes it will, and guys do to the fact that I need to work to make money for school, It appears that I will be busy every Wednesday for the next 4 months :( (may-august). However (and this will need everyone's support), the date on this smashfest is not set in stone and it can move depending on if the people that come can reschedule for another day. Therefore I a asking everyone to do me a favor and just wondering if yall would be ok with moving this to Tuesday same time?
I don't mind coming on tuesday but a lot of people got use to coming on wednesday so not sure if you can suddenly switch it into tuesday ..

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
you mean like tomorrow?

probably. I'm actually busy this Wednesday. But I gotta be sure they'll be enough people for it to be worthwhile to make the trip.

FmyLife

Smash Rookie
I can't do this tuesday because I got an exam on wednesday so I need to really hit the books =/. But I'm good next week onwards for tuesday.

I'm down to go on this wednesday also because I have my Wii up here on campus so I can easily bring it. I just really wanna play smash with y'all haha

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I might be there tmw
and also

you think 95 dollars for a used ds
pretty good condition
and few scratches
all the buttons work
ds charger, 2gb mod chip and a adapter that goes with it
you think its good deal?

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
It turns out I can't make it. Dang. Totally wanted to go see you guys.

Ah well. Catch you guys later.

BballAbyss

Smash Rookie
Dark here...

Yeah I'll be there tomorrow if people are coming. I can also make it for Wednesday if people want to go then too. It's great to be done all my exams heh heh.

BballAbyss

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately I'm not 100% that I can go. I'm trying to get out of a commitment for that specific Saturday, so if I can get out of it I'll confirm. Otherwise I may not be able to attend :(. And I'm pretty sure you want confirmations and not "maybes".

But if I can get out of it, I'll definitely be bringing a Wii and possibly a TV.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I'm not 100% that I can go. I'm trying to get out of a commitment for that specific Saturday, so if I can get out of it I'll confirm. Otherwise I may not be able to attend :(. And I'm pretty sure you want confirmations and not "maybes".

But if I can get out of it, I'll definitely be bringing a Wii and possibly a TV.
be sure to confirm ur attendance when u can, and if ur 100% not going, confirm that also (preferably in the thread)

Founders or w/e
confirm ur attendance at my tourney :ohwell:

SRTM

Smash Ace
Yea my wii was overheating yesterday. Fan in the back stopped.
Anyone have a triwing screwdriver I can borrow, or I gotta get it repaired.

Tzunami

Smash Cadet
Hey,

Not sure if this is still going on, so I was just wondering if there will be any melee players showing up for this coming wednesday (April 28th).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom