• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Ganon

Smash Rookie
Hello. Me and some friends showed up this Wednesday, but there wasn't anyone there. Did you guys end up only going the Tuesday? Is this still being held in Founders College, Room 104, at 5:30? We want to come next week.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
yes this is still being held, I didn't go because no one else went, I'll only go if ppl post here saying that they will go, otherwise there isn't any point to showing up to an empty room, waste of my bus tickets that I preciously need. Next week, i may or may not go, depends on work schedule, and I'll see my schedule on friday.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see, well that's understandable, hopefully we can all meet up next week then. Looking forward to a brawl. :bee:

edit: I guess I'll keep checking up on the thread.
hey, welcome to brawl weekly at york.
Basically, ppl post threads at last minute saying if they are coming or not xD
Currently, its moved to wednesday or tuesday but either day is fine for me.
I didn't come yesterday because physic test ***** me.
I think i will come next week depends on my schedule.
You also have to check this thread a lot xD
Make sure you check it around monday or weekends because that's when they start posting if they are going or not.

Pro Ganon

Smash Rookie
Oh, alright, I see. That's cool with me. I'm hoping this meet up can become a regular thing for me and my friends, there are about 4 of us, and we're looking for some fresh competition. Think you guys can do it the Wednesday?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ok so i'm booked all day 2morrow with work. And then workin wednesday mornin, bt it seems like my folks wanna take me on "vacation", so I have to go. Will more than likely not be making it this week. Oh well, practice up real good for Iliads tourney this weekend guys. maybe i'll see yall next week.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i will be coming this wednesday (90%).
Reason why its 90% is because there could be like a sudden change of plan or something lol.
I would bring my wii but i got mark ***** and teachers calling home for getting ***** on my tests so i won't be getting my wii.
If any of you could bring your own wii then that would be great.
If not then.. no point of going without the wii itself.
However, if no one is bringing their wii, i will try to bring mine (30% chance lol)

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Okay.. soo
final confirm.
who's coming?
Looks like more than 3 ppl are going to be there so i will be coming.
Make sure someone bring their wii and the brawl.
I will see you guys tmw at 5pm

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have wednesday off but I understand you guys do this garbage on tuesdays now? Epic gay if it is just for tin.
  1. They love me <3
  2. Its more fexible now, its more like, come in here and post w/e day ur available
  3. I'm not going to be in toronto until ike mad late tuesday evening, and then I'm working this wednesday at night, so i wont be able to make it this week. Play with Gi guys :]

.decoy

Smash Ace
its game six of the nba finals this tuesday, i won't be there
although i guess ive never been, so no one is expecting me, i duno why i posted
but hey, you know, just thought maybe you guys'd like to know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom