• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I will show up again with some other guys if anyone is coming.
Alright
I am coming this wednesday. Not this tuesday because i cant lol
This Wednesday, i will come if GI is coming. (no homo)
I haven't seen GI for a long time and i also need some practice match with him ;)
Gi, i need your confirm if you are coming or not. If not then I might not come.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo branflakes, come this wednesday. I don'tknow han, if I go all the way there just to scrub you out with my rusted wario then it isn't worth it. anyone else going? Dinner? this ganon dude?

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
i'll most likely be there w/logan.. but i'll be gone for a bit because of labs. though i should probably be studying for a midterm thursday lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I can't come just got called in for work 2 mins ago. Dinner MM next week TUESDAY, yes I will conform to Tin's schedule, cause it suits Ambrose as well (yes he's coming).

.decoy

Smash Ace
i am going to try ridiculously hard to be here next tuesday.
clutch that you said that christian, im leaving for nyc the next day so thats perfect lol.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
So...where is this held? I was down there in the founder building walking around for like a hour and i couldn't find this...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum that is hoenstly really ucking sad. I think that no one showed up, please come next week man we should all be there.

Btw for next week, Han since you wanna playme so bad and think you can beat me, MM?

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Dayum that is hoenstly really ucking sad. I think that no one showed up, please come next week man we should all be there.

Btw for next week, Han since you wanna playme so bad and think you can beat me, MM?
psh mm, maybe.
First of all, i never said i could beat you.
I just said i wanted to play you soo badly.
Sorry, i forgot i had exam tmw so i needed to study for it >.<
Next week i can come.
Also... GI, my WII got taken away til summer so haven't practiced brawl for 2 weeks =/

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman

Doubt i will be there next week, I only went because i had to get my ID card

tha_carter

Smash Ace
wtf is going on here lol. Does anybody have a gamecube memory card with everything unlocked in melee? If so ill come this week so i can copy it for my friend =D

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
wtf is going on here lol. Does anybody have a gamecube memory card with everything unlocked in melee? If so ill come this week so i can copy it for my friend =D
D'you mean everything or just characters + stages?

and I don't remember if music was unlocked in Melee. If so, does your friend want that too?

I think I have Melee data on my card...

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll try. Thank god you guys didn't go today cause my boss ****ed me over but i didn't know you guys were going tomorrow now i'm going to have a hard time cause i already made plans with my gf. I'll see what i can do. I do want to go though cause if i miss this I am ****ED for tin's tourney I'll be too rusty.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Who besides me and Han are coming to this?

If anyone else is reaching, can they try to bring a copy of Melee?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Was there seriously an earthquake earlier?

I was walking around outside the majority of the morning and didn't feel a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom