• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTM

Smash Ace
yo let's make this wednesday a good one.
joe's coming and ambrose should be there too (if he isn't with joe's sister or studying).
gi i wanna c u ther son (no homo). the only excuse is that you're organizing a tourney.
also i dont have a console...SRTM?
Tinman broke my dvd drive :(
I could bring mine with a hard drive though. Just a pain.

idea

Smash Master
i'ma bring my wii. for melee, though. i'd bring my cube but...well...go watch raynex vs. blunted_object10 if you haven't already.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll try to come but programming is ****** my *** like inside out... so depends if I have a load of work.

I won't be bringing my Wii since if I don't come, I'll be carrying extra weight.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
WOW. I seriously wanted to come. Not a lot of people are coming and bringing their wii for brawl. Guess i might or not come tmw >_>

idea

Smash Master
but we wanna see the black screen of death in person
the weirdest thing was when we had just turned it on, before we started recording. at the part with the GC logo there was a RED error message. red text box. none of us had ever seen such a thing before. (i forget what it said)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have a midterm at 2pm which I am gonna start studying for at 9:30 (when my useless class starts :p) and then after my midterm I am gonna start my assignment due at 11:59pm today. Guess who's not coming :ohwell:

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Jamie posting:

Sorry but I'm gonig to be at Jason's house helping him study for a Physics test on Friday. So sorry...

God I feel like quiting going to weeklies this semester cause of programming >.>

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
Sauga > york

also GI is a scrub that is all, next time i'm gonna hit u with 1 nado and plank for the 8 minutes GG as long as i don't have Fool's ledge game

SRTM

Smash Ace
I'm not going (again) university ***** & no tourney to practice 4 :ohwell:, next week if its a sunny day, we'll see
just a reminder that I dont live too close to York anymore, so find a good bus route. I don't want to have to drive an extra 15-30 minutes each night. Kthx.
(unless you pay top dollar)

Sanu

Smash Champion
should i be coming to this today for melee? alan?

let me know

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Nice, I'll be there to. I'm not kidding, lol. If I have money on me that day, tin you wanna MM?
I don't usually MM ppl of ur calibur but I'll make an exception this time. I'll go up to 6$ (sq1 to york u go bus money lol). Maybe though, Iunno what amount I feel like doing. I'll let u know. just be ready or 6$.

.decoy

Smash Ace
I don't usually MM ppl of ur calibur but I'll make an exception this time. I'll go up to 6$ (sq1 to york u go bus money lol). Maybe though, Iunno what amount I feel like doing. I'll let u know. just be ready or 6$.
lol ppl of ur caliber gi...

also most confusing post of all time?

you don't usually mm but you'll make an exception
but maybe not
it will be 6$
but maybe not cause duno what you feel like doing
you'll know eventually, even though you thought you knew right now

so in other words, you know now know more about nothing than you did before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom