• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I completely forgot to pack my controller/wii/gamecube before I left for work, so.... lol. David, can you bring your KK 2.0 for me? I forgot my controller while I was hacking up a lung this morning <_<

Edit: EVERYONE PLEASE BRING EXTRA COPIES OF MELEE AND WIIs/CUBES. Kyle, bring your wii just in case someone happens to have a copy of meleemeleemelee~

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
oh, and i don't have my own melee disc right now...unless someone can bring an extra one i won't bother taking my wii.
Hey, i will just bring my melee disk today then, so you can use my disk to play melee.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey, i will just bring my melee disk today then, so you can use my disk to play melee.
There we go, awesomesauce.

So it's come to my attention that tickets given at YorkU aren't official police tickets. They only affect students at the university itself; keeping them from graduating if they don't fork over the cash. Free parking here I come! ^_^

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

So it's come to my attention that tickets given at YorkU aren't official police tickets. They only affect students at the university itself; keeping them graduating if they don't fork over the cash. Free parking here I come! ^_^
LOL thats so lame for students that actually go there. Imagine not graduating because of some random parking tickets. dayum

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
"Hey, yeah, we know you've worked your *** off here for nearly 4 years...but here's the thing.............

you still me owe me my 5 bucks."

that would suck.

idea

Smash Master

So it's come to my attention that tickets given at YorkU aren't official police tickets. They only affect students at the university itself; keeping them from graduating if they don't fork over the cash. Free parking here I come! ^_^
lol, really? i'm not sure how our parking tickets work. that's a pretty good way of hacking the system.

did bring: wii, assorted wii stuff minus wiimote (someone in the brawl room will have one/don't have one myself right now), brawl disc, very broken in controller, enthusiasm.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
"Hey, yeah, we know you've worked your *** off here for nearly 4 years...but here's the thing.............

you still me owe me my 5 bucks."

that would suck.
Yes, we get free parking Senor Barmack!

Josh, where do you park if you're not going into one of the lots? They have barricades that prevent you from leaving if you don't pay. Also, where did you here this? Cause I don't wanna get fined... At Ryerson and UofT, they hand out the real deal.

idea

Smash Master
i think we should just assume it is until someone says otherwise, every week.

bring more tvs this time! three tvs in one room would be great. if two people say they can bring them (for melee i mean) then i'll bring a power bar and extension cord.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
well, im coming but i always get ***** :(
I cant wavedash for sh**
I know that feeling.....****, do I ever know that feeling...but whatever, keep it up, and eventually you'll get better. :)

p.s. 50/50 on this wednesday....I've postponed my band's practice for almost a week and a half (not that long but....still, long enough haha) so we'll see. If I do end up showing, I'll have a setup+melee+controllers+etcetcetcetc.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming to this, and I'll probably come to the Melee room this time, get ***** there. After that, I'll just go to the Brawl room, and **** there. Sort of balances out in the end.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing two setups this time... and hopefully a friend of mine will be showing up ^_^. We're still good for me driving everyone home, right? I can't come otherwise <.>;

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming to this, and I'll probably come to the Melee room this time, get ***** there. After that, I'll just go to the Brawl room, and **** there. Sort of balances out in the end.
so, you are going to get ***** in melee but you are going to own in brawl?
is that what your saying :O?
what, i dont get it Lol.

PS; I think im gonna do what Jvan is doing than. Melee, get ***** for few round then go back to brawl and just win and **** at the same time.
IN brawl, i dont get ***** taht much... xD Sometimes i do :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
Jason.... ZIMMERMANSON FROM CINNAMINSON.

Only bringing one TV today + two setups. I didn't have time to get my second TV, sorry guys!

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
does this call for me bringing my set up as well or? Two TV's seemed to do it for us last time......who's coming today anyways?

idea

Smash Master
i am, and i brought my wii. bring your cube anyway, cause i don't know who else is and we might end up using two rooms. depends how many people come.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Turns out I'm coming again. Yippee and such, lol. Professional flop artist here, get at me!

idea

Smash Master
lol, i'm coming down in a few minutes (literally, my class is on founder's 2nd or 3rd floor).

julian, if you're coming, bring josh's adapter and my melee disc. if...possible. i dunno.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Paul called me, and he's the only one there?

EDIT: Ryan just arrived in the distance.
Thanks for not showing up. The only reason I came this time was to get my adapter and you failed again, haha. While that's not completely true, it made up 50% of my reasoning for coming out.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
lol gym bag mindgames. This week was super fun...more people should start coming out though. We should somehow get word out around York without getting shut down....any suggestions? haha

idea

Smash Master
can't see how that would get anyone shut down. last year someone put up ads for a smash bros club in one of the men's washrooms =P i think they were for something else, but either way it got me to look up this one on facebook. and now we could actually advertise with stuff like "meet some of the best melee players in canada! no, actually!"

Sanu

Smash Champion
ATTN: MIKE! Could you please bring your Gamecube controller screw driver to the York event this Wednesday? I'm going to be frankensteining a bunch of controllers I have. Let me know if you'll be able to bring it. Thanks! ^-^

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Look for a guy who looks like he should be in kindergarten.

That's Kyle.

He looks older now with his haircut but don't be fooled. He's still only 10 years old.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'm coming back to the weekly now, I felt pretty bad the last two weeks and so I decided not to come till I got better :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom