• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll come for sure :3 I'm also bringing my Wii again with Brawl and Melee, but I'll being playing Melee for Starfurry 9003/Starfurry 9002/Wugwan Breda/ Wugwan Fusion. >.>

So Melee people, will you come? =O

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well that bums, I'll get my *** kicked by better people :*(

I'll be going now :3

idea

Smash Master
i think osman is going anyway.

edit: no, he's not on the attendees list. maybe i'm thinking of Prepare Yourself.

edit: that first edit wasn't a real edit, i forgot i hadn't pressed the save/post button yet.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
yo, this wednesday, is there weekly?
Cause i might bring my gamecube for melee.
can't bring wii (long story)

idea

Smash Master
revival of melee in new york this weekend was so much fun. mango beat m2k in grand finals!

and shiz vs. m2k is already up on youtube. among the best sets i've ever seen.

mango is too good X_X it's scary. he was beating dashizwiz in some falco dittos.

idea

Smash Master
yup! hopefully osman replies by tomorrow. i'm going and bringing my wii regardless though. josh said he can come up there, mike said he can come on msn.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guess? I'll only come if stuff is going on, lolol.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
tmw yo, super smash brothers brawl and melee at york university!
my friends are coming too.
FInally york university exam is over!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Don't double post Jason!

I'm not sure if exams are over at York U... but I think after two weeks they should be done.

idea

Smash Master
so, should i bring my gamecube ? >_>
couldn't hurt.

everyone come at around 6:30 though. they tend to not start right away at 5:30. but if you have a cube i guess you could come early anyway. also classes tend to still be going on till 6 in some of the rooms.

santana - please...well, come, in the first place, but also bring my melee disc =)

kirbykaze - i think i left my other melee disc, which i was borrowing from someone else, at your house last time i was there =P cause i remember you using josh's wii but needing to use my melee disc. and i must have assumed i'd gotten it back. if not i guess i owe my friend a melee disc.

also check for peterx's wiimote. haha...

edit: yeah, exams are done.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
The exam period finished over a week ago, but of course, some courses are exceptions.

In other news, I'm quite sure that I'm coming today.. probably.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Julian: Please bring my laptop power adapter ^_^.
Anyone: Please bring a Brawl disc for Brawl+ purposes, I misplaced mine. Thanks! =)

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I'll give the disc back to you when I'm going to York... which may be the coming Wednesday, but for sure the week after. Or you could just host and I could bring it over :laugh: *secret blackmaill/bribe*

And Josh if you come to York again, present for you too!

...I'm talking about the laptop charger, btw.

idea

Smash Master
i's going tomorrow. david and/or julian, bring melee discs for me please =P and in david's case probably a wiimote too. actually i suppose josh could have that melee disc too. heh. well, check, please.

and i will definitely bring a barlw disc this time. it's already in my bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom