• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Peach players

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Cool how much?

If I lose you should just give me your money anyway since Whobo is on my bday :)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I'll give you some money again next time I see you :psycho:

At pound perhaps?
If I go to Pound I'm down, if not then Whobo maybe?

Wanna play for $5 again? :awesome:
Bored again, Larry~? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Next time you come to Hawaii, we're having Flako dittos. I've been training~~~. <3 :awesome:
Okay we'll do Flako dittos, but only if we Peach ditto too ;)
$5, and ok.
LOL awesome
i'm in your region fgt, play me for free. ;o

jk

but yo, northridge needs to smash sometimes
We're probably gonna have a smashfest sometime this week. If you wanna go pm me your number and I'll text when it happens.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Yeah I'll play you for $5, you're lucky I have a well paying job and I don't mind throwing money around. Although I hope to take you to game 3 this time. We'll see!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll take you up on a MM for $5. I wanna put that DEHF Jr. (Shugo) practice to the test. :cool:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Yeah I'll play you for $5, you're lucky I have a well paying job and I don't mind throwing money around. Although I hope to take you to game 3 this time. We'll see!
You never know you might beat me
I'll take you up on a MM for $5. I wanna put that DEHF Jr. (Shugo) practice to the test. :cool:
cool you going to pound 5 or whobo?

LOL at calling Shugo DEHF Jr. never heard that one.

Nicole

Smash Champion
You never know you might beat me get to catch your very own irl Dragonite in the irl safari zone AND HES NOT EVEN IN THERE IN THE ACTUAL GAME!!!
fixed for realistic possibilities (unless i get a whooooooole lot better in 3 months).

i will be working on that MU again though, i hadn't played it in a long time (i think since me and you played at apex) and it showed when i played you.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Better get MMM on some of that good stuff Lain puffs and practice practice practice!

You got this.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'll totally play your Falco. :)

Iunno if I'll MM you but.. Yeah lol.

Ya know.. Judging from the fact that you're who you are.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
meh, mlg was pretty eye opening for me. i doubt i can take your money at the culver tourney but i'll go ahead and call taking your money an eventuality. :p

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Now how do you plan on taking money from peach players when you can't beat sonic?
Tyrant got 3-0ed by Espy and still got second at Dallas, if he could do that I should be able to beat a few Peach players :cool:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tyrant loses to anything that is not a high tier so this does not count nor answers my question.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Tyrant loses to anything that is not a high tier so this does not count nor answers my question.
That's not true I've seen Tyrant **** a Yoshi and Mario

But if you guys think I'm gonna be that easy there's no reason not to mm :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey, I just call it like I see it. And Wonder just how good those Marios and Yohi's are. Real talk dude.

But you go on ahead and MM people here. Knock yourself out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If he wants a fight with me, he can simply ask for it, I am not gonna go to him. Really when he thinks it easy money to Peach players yet can't hang with sonics. I don't like to really ask them for challenges in this case. Shows a lil cocky and arrogance that I just don't wanna feed a high tier player unles he is seriously joking with these comments. I rather not be apart of it all. I'll let the other peach players deal with him.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
If he wants a fight with me, he can simply ask for it, I am not gonna go to him. Really when he thinks it easy money to Peach players yet can't hang with sonics. I don't like to really ask them for challenges in this case. Shows a lil cocky and arrogance that I just don't wanna feed a high tier player unles he is seriously joking with these comments. I rather not be apart of it all. I'll let the other peach players deal with him.
LOL **** calm down there DP, I'm just messing with ya.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL **** calm down there DP, I'm just messing with ya.
Hence I said "UNLESS HE IS JOKING WITH HIS COMMENTS" Thats why I did not run off to challegne you. Cause in the case you was serious, I was not gonna bother.

Now that that is out the way, Maybe I'll fight you and take your cash if I feel like it.

Jas Shoken

Smash Cadet

Top Bottom