• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yo mario peeps.....

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
what the ****

who are u LOLLLLLL
Who am I? Well... thats actually a pretty **** good question. I've done nothing notable, aside from watching Reducas play while I was eating Twislers.

I've been stalking you for awhile now, Mr. Hippie. If you'd listen to Reducas, you may even surpass him. Fair for momentum cancelling, Fingerbanging > Stutter Stepping, when recovering use F.L.U.U.D., Shield Grabbing isn't viable due to Mario's poor traction, and most importantly NEVER use Mario's sucky U tilt. D tilt is ALWAYS a better option.

Reducas is my hero as well. Just imagine if Reducas main'd Meta Knight. Despite his horribly slow, laggy, and ridiculously punishable moves, he would still maintain his place as the best player at this game.

Reducas, stop using Mario. He's just too good of a character to be put in the hands of someone so talented who knows the game inside and out. Switch to Meta Knight for the sake of competitive smash. Your so much better than everyone else by a huge margin, if something isn't done people will just give up.

Don't get me wrong this IS competitive smash, but some people enjoy the competition and care more about having a good game than using Mario/Ganondorf to win every time by at least 2 stocks. If you keep using Mario and winning... why would either kind of person want to keep playing? You ruin the fun by using the best character in the game and you STEAL MONEY. Mario Da bess, bro.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Smashboards: Bullying in the form of sarcasm.

lol

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Who am I? Well... thats actually a pretty **** good question. I've done nothing notable, aside from watching Reducas play while I was eating Twislers.

I've been stalking you for awhile now, Mr. Hippie. If you'd listen to Reducas, you may even surpass him. Fair for momentum cancelling, Fingerbanging > Stutter Stepping, when recovering use F.L.U.U.D., Shield Grabbing isn't viable due to Mario's poor traction, and most importantly NEVER use Mario's sucky U tilt. D tilt is ALWAYS a better option.

Reducas is my hero as well. Just imagine if Reducas main'd Meta Knight. Despite his horribly slow, laggy, and ridiculously punishable moves, he would still maintain his place as the best player at this game.

Reducas, stop using Mario. He's just too good of a character to be put in the hands of someone so talented who knows the game inside and out. Switch to Meta Knight for the sake of competitive smash. Your so much better than everyone else by a huge margin, if something isn't done people will just give up.

Don't get me wrong this IS competitive smash, but some people enjoy the competition and care more about having a good game than using Mario/Ganondorf to win every time by at least 2 stocks. If you keep using Mario and winning... why would either kind of person want to keep playing? You ruin the fun by using the best character in the game and you STEAL MONEY. Mario Da bess, bro.
Mario's Utilt is not SUCKY!

not as good as Luigi's but it ain't sucky

SKidd

Smash Master
Today I fastfall baird, pressed L, jammed my analog stick left, and rolled.

Man, I suck.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Mario's Utilt is not SUCKY!

not as good as Luigi's but it ain't sucky
You got me there... it's more BLOWY!

I think we need to consult Reducas on this one.

Quote: whoever (too lazy to quote) smashboards: bullying in the form of sarcasm

I believe a "k" would be appropriate...

k

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
number 1 fox stfu i beat u 3 times and i hate dittos. number 2 keep my name out your mouth if mad that you lost you know where to find me boy, because your sh*t to me. Deathfox number 1 hatter

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
number 1 fox stfu i beat u 3 times and i hate dittos. number 2 keep my name out your mouth if mad that you lost you know where to find me boy, because your sh*t to me. Deathfox number 1 hatter
Sowwy, I only use ZSS and Peach on wifi. I've never played anyone under 13 offline either, therefore you've never played nor beaten me. :] I'd like to play you sometime, though. I might learn a thing or two.

I apologize, sir. May I call you Tanya?

I couldn't agree more about being a hatter. Number 1, though... That means so much to me. I assumed, and I think wrongfully, that Xero was the number 1 hatter.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
oh wow, reducas! lol

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
on some chat from xat i don't rember the name i played your mario 3 times, won and you got mad. well fox get the fu*k of this if you don't main mario and end of discussion. so back to whatever

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Fox, I think Tanya is mad at you.... Gotta be more careful or he'll baseball slide you.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
That wasn't me, Tanya. I have to admit.... I DIDN'T main Mario, but you've changed me. Now that I know how good Baseball Slide and D tilt are... well lets just say I'm dropping ZSS for Mario.

Edit: Oh, btw, how old are you Tanya? <--- Don't forget this, Tanya!!! Answer!!! WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHH!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
That wasn't me, Tanya. I have to admit.... I DIDN'T main Mario, but you'v changed me. Now that I know how good Baseball Slide and D tilt are... well lets just say I'm dropping ZSS for Mario.
Your dropping zzs for mario? good for you sir.

Famous

Smash Champion
Dropping ZSS for Mario? Thats like dropping Herpes for AIDS...Welcome aboard the AIDS Train €^_-

SKidd

Smash Master
If you're going to post images on our board

please make them smaller.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to apologize. I was previously under the assumption that Reducas was 12 or under. However, upon stalking him, it's evident he is older. Somewhere between 14 and 67.

Proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZHDs9j6Os

Notice the cough at 2:23. That couldn't have been uttered by someone that young. I've come to the conclusion Reducas is AT LEAST 14 and a half.

Oh, but I have further proof!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIZRfp69vQ

Yes, we've all seen it before, but why is it important? Well, when the fantastic intro that pauses on his well made signature for several seconds is over, at the bottom of the screen you can make out two bottles of Dasani water.

As people get older, they sometimes lose the will to live. This is when they start drinking Dasani water. It's horrible for you. Slowly but surely, it will take it's toll on your body and ultimately decrease your life span.

Also, notice the red cup with some orange liquid that I can only assume is Sunkist in it.

I think this is a universal parental rule and pretty apparent, DON'T GIVE 10 YEAR OLDS SUNKIST!!!!!! They'll be bouncing off the walls. You give them Sprite or juice boxes. That goes for children 1-13.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
as people get older, they sometimes lose the will to live. This is when they start drinking dasani water. It's horrible for you. Slowly but surely, it will take it's toll on your body and ultimately decrease your life span.
rofl, this killed me

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
lmao he really want to kno how old i am. Fu*king stalker btw you will never kno lmao
I mean no disrespect Tanya, I was just making an observation. It might be in your best interest to read the Global Rules, censor avoiding isn't allowed. <3

Top Bottom