• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yo mario peeps.....

SKidd

Smash Master
Good **** Boss
some of this is fairly obvious - sorry

you must be on the luigi boards too much, where they know nothing of their own matchups

but still - glad to see you contributing
i approve

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
who dint kno they were similar if u play Mario u hav to play luigi and if u dint then u jus suck. they have same move sep 4 cape is misle and fludd is tornado loll. luigi is Mario of melee really

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
...Reduas, no. No that's not right at all. Mario and Luigi are entirely different, I'm unable to play the latter nearly as well as Mario (or any of my secondaries for that matter), because he's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTER.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Yeah, one of them is taller and wears red while the other one is fat and short and wears green. Also their fireballs are different too. Luigi's fireballs are faster and bounce more

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Luigi's taunt can even KILL!! That makes a huge difference.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I feel obligated to say "my eyes, they hurt" every time Reducas posts.

Anywho, Mario and Luigi are similar, but still played differently xD

IMO

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
i hope ur being sarcastic, cause theres a lot other differences between them than just that.. lol
Yeah of course lol, my whole post doesn't even make sense if you read it carefully.
I main and secondary Mario and Luigi so I know about their differences

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
yea but wow im talking move wise there camping is different except fludd is tornado and cape is missile and luigi up tilt is better and i like mario baseball slide better den luigi girl puches. luigi same from melee realy just took mario hover tornado but more lose with it. and hey is dr. mario stronger than mario in melee?

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
I third this.

lol Luigi is so different then Mario. The obvious one is that Luigi has crappy air mobility. and his pretty **** floaty lol Honestly though, if his air mobility was better, i might have gave it a shot to main luigi.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
This right here.

Would a spell check hurt you. Seriously? :S

I second this

But Reducas and I are still best friends, right Reducas?
You're friends with Reducas? (un)

yea but wow im talking move wise there camping is different except fludd is tornado and cape is missile and luigi up tilt is better and i like mario baseball slide better den luigi girl puches. luigi same from melee realy just took mario hover tornado but more lose with it. and hey is dr. mario stronger than mario in melee?
Please stop talking--seriously.

Since I used to second doc, I'll entertain that: On the upside of things, if Mario were implemented in high level play (Scorp-da-dorp!), he is equal, if not better than doc.

However, as the tier list in Melee can be, ranking is oft determined more as who plays a character (Doc mains: Dogy, Easy, our beloved Boss, Waffles, DJ Nintendo [sorta]) as opposed to their skill set.

/my two cents

Reducas:

Use spell check please. Thanks in advance. ;)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
^^

Haha, I think you just got ignored kazoo

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
IMO
After this...

I second this
This...

I third this.
This...

This right here.
And this. I hope that Reducas would realize something...

but then this happened and I become :(

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
idc what u say or how you feel get some ****ing glasses and learn to read u want spell it out for you mother ****ers all the time u illiterate u can't read

SKidd

Smash Master
Reducas,

It would be much appreciated if you would use correct English and not homosexual internet slang such as "u", "y", and "im gay". I am speaking this is clear, American English as an example for yourself.

Please acknowledge my words.

-SKidd

makoforce

Smash Ace
Good **** Boss
some of this is fairly obvious - sorry

you must be on the luigi boards too much, where they know nothing of their own matchups

but still - glad to see you contributing
i approve
but we still beat mario just an overwieght plumer in red overalls :laugh:

Famous

Smash Champion
Wtf? Marth mad free...You know what he's going to do, It's not like he has amazing mix-ups...everything is predictable

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Really! Marths are always backing my Luigi into the corner, tell me your secret
Well, based on the close dittos Reducas did with my 11 year old.... "friend" I'd say Missile would be the logical choice. Possibly a perfectly spaced D Taunt. Basically, if you want to see the same success as Reducas, you need to:

1) Purposely lag your internet and refuse to play offline

2) John about "spam"

3) Use Mario's "baseball slide" more than any other move

I think you guys are being a bit too harsh on Reducas. Luigi and Mario are clearly extremely similar. Luigi's fall speed, traction, hitboxes, kill power, playstyle, and specials are nearly identical. Not to mention all the blatant similarities between "girl punches" and "baseball slide." Mario's Baseball Slide is the best move in the game by far. Less punishable than MK's D smash AND it can be used while running. Not to mention you can buffer a contious DA chain and it looks sexy. It may also cause your opponent to fall victim to one of your taunts.

In short, Reducas is the best at this game. What he lacks in intelligence and maturity he more than makes up for in creativity, trash talking, and johning. While all of you may believe he is a scrub, it is YOU who should stop talking and just listen.

Reducas, would you consider participating in a talk, assuming you have a mic, with some of the other top Marios weekly? Obviously no other Mario can compare to you and their scrubbish opinions may make this difficult, but I think it would help many Mario players to get better.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah, but wow. I'm talking move wise. Their camping is different, except fludd is tornado, cape is missile, Luigi's up tilt is better, and I like Mario's baseball slide better than Luigi's girl puches. Luigi is practically the same from melee (part of sentence deleted). And hey, is Dr. Mario stronger than Mario in melee?

Just doin mah job.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Well, based on the close dittos Reducas did with my 11 year old.... "friend" I'd say Missile would be the logical choice. Possibly a perfectly spaced D Taunt. Basically, if you want to see the same success as Reducas, you need to:

1) Purposely lag your internet and refuse to play offline

2) John about "spam"

3) Use Mario's "baseball slide" more than any other move

I think you guys are being a bit too harsh on Reducas. Luigi and Mario are clearly extremely similar. Luigi's fall speed, traction, hitboxes, kill power, playstyle, and specials are nearly identical. Not to mention all the blatant similarities between "girl punches" and "baseball slide." Mario's Baseball Slide is the best move in the game by far. Less punishable than MK's D smash AND it can be used while running. Not to mention you can buffer a contious DA chain and it looks sexy. It may also cause your opponent to fall victim to one of your taunts.

In short, Reducas is the best at this game. What he lacks in intelligence and maturity he more than makes up for in creativity, trash talking, and johning. While all of you may believe he is a scrub, it is YOU who should stop talking and just listen.

Reducas, would you consider participating in a talk, assuming you have a mic, with some of the other top Marios weekly? Obviously no other Mario can compare to you and their scrubbish opinions may make this difficult, but I think it would help many Mario players to get better.
what the ****

who are u LOLLLLLL

Top Bottom