• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
Oh, I'm not entering lol. I've been gone from the scene for over 2 years now. I'll be going to play some PM (might enter for ****s and giggles) and play casuals in Brawl and Melee.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Oh, that's cool too. You use Yoshi in P:M?

I find i too difficult seeing as I lack the technical aptitude atm. I use Zard in that game.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah, but I have to claw to get my technical efficiency out for him. I also play Mario, Zard, and thinking about trying Pika.

3 pure months of tech training got me the aptitude needed to play Yoshi to some degree lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Kinda dissapointed about Yoshi's position in the preliminary tier list. I haven't seen much P:M Yoshi at all besides 1 match Vectorman man had while recorded.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Barely anyone plays Yoshi. When there's no results, they'll theorycraft and try to put him in the best possible place they can think of. It's how most tierlists will work out for now.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Eh, don't worry about it. It's nothing to worry about since the game just got a full release recently. The list should be based off results for now instead of anything else.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Yup I see what ya mean.

Though it seems whatever character I try to main in any smash game is always mid-tier...(Zard I mean). Though I expected as much tbh. I'm getting more into P:M though I'm not sure if I'll be great at it.

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's been the same thing for me. Only reason why I've had a higher tiered character was because I've liked their play styles. Still, it's more important to enjoy the game than anything. Having a higher tier character is extra perks.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You either play a game competitively cause your friends do, you wish too but also enjoying your favorite character, or to make money and play high tiers.
Which brawl is at this point now. Almost the same results at every big noteworthy tournament, which all happen to be cali oar ny/nj

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
To much trolling here. I don't need this.

What that Courtash guy typed to me a long time ago still makes me lmo!

Telling me that he promises you will f me up, I promise you wont. Raptor, stay free and salty like you were in the past.

I still haven't forgot what happened with the Gold Yoshi problem and such.

If I ever play you again. You will get f up. You have my word on that. I will record the matches and upload them myself.

I respect your wish Slush. I wont post here anymore. Bye all~

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I know you won't leave. We all know.
Anyways, I don't think any of us care who wins or lose between you two, or who gets ****ed up in a video game that doesn't matter anymore cause it's dead. Nor do I think any of us remember what you're talking about with courage except for you.

See you in a week :^)

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I could probably play you if you want for now GYK, only thing I'm concerned about is the lag factor cuz distance. The offers up anyway, hopefully it's not too bad.

D

Deleted member 189823

You guys sound like babies.

Sup Oz.

Heading to a tournament this Sat. Should be fun to see my old peeps and maybe I'll get a few matches recorded of my fragmented Yoshi.
Oi, bigman.

I think you should practice, if only a very tiny bit, if possible. It may just make a difference, you know.
I have faith. Just don't chicken out on MK (and by that, I don't mean to not do what you have to...I mean, don't respect him more than necessary).

Scatz

Smash Champion
I have no intentions on entering Brawl for this tournament. I don't enjoy the game with the current ruleset and with the inherent lack of punishment the game gives for making a mistake.

I've never resorted to playing a character I don't like and never will. My Yoshi may be fragmented, but he probably has enough skill left to still take out mid level people. And it doesn't take me long to adjust back to Brawl's game.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I know you won't leave. We all know.
Anyways, I don't think any of us care who wins or lose between you two, or who gets ****ed up in a video game that doesn't matter anymore cause it's dead. Nor do I think any of us remember what you're talking about with courage except for you.

See you in a week :^)
I keep coming back here, because, I want to prove a statement about how people would talk about my game-play (either put up or shut up). I always try to not make it obvious that I want to brawl you guys. You know, this might sound obscene to your standardized ways of acting and thinking and such (hard atheist hard Christian), but, I believe you enjoy me coming here. Why? Because I stir things up here quite unmercifully.I don't know, I just feel that, don't quote me If you don't feel that. Also, it may be WiFi, but, Yoshi is OP on WiFi, he can get away with a lot of stuff that wouldn't concur Offline.

@
Depster

Uh huh, well, when you're ready, you know where to find me. (That's if it happens first of all).

@
Nikes

We fought before, Nikes, we brawled all the time, you're not use to such speed and understanding about how I play the Yoshi match-up In general.

The smarter thing, was to save our matches and learn from the mistakes, tricks I do, ruthless aggression,and habits you do. That's how everyone learns and improves, right? Well, that's how I learn, saving my loses and replay them over and over until I understand it like it's second nature.

Airjay, even did the same-thing, he gave up fast, I showed him a few tricks against my Ike and so on, and he understood! I bet you next time I brawl him, he'll understand Yoshi and see like he's never seen him before. The man is amazing, and has unbelievable talent! You're talented as well, very talented, you just quit too fast, you need to shake that off and continue to improve. I hate to do this, but, this might wake you up? I even watched some videos back then of your matches with brawlers (from the advice I gave you) and you were that good. I leave and we lose contact with each-other (don't know why) and you sink for some odd reason. Sure man, we can brawl sometime, I still have you added, hope you do as well, I also hope to see a lot of improvements from last time we brawled each-other. I'm not typing I'm the reason you became good and stuff, no, I'm only typing that I gave you a good push and you did the rest to become amazing, you still are, you just have to keep that Dino fire burning. At one point, you ALMOST made me return to Yoshi, no Yoshi main has ever made me want to return to him, but, you did and Airjay as well. Never happened, but close, anyway, take care of yourself man. Let me know when you'd like to friendly like always. Message me through a private message (since I didn't respect Slush's wish by continuing to post here). Good day~

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I keep coming back here, because, I want to prove a statement about how people would talk about my game-play (either put up or shut up).
I dunn think anybody cares about your wifi gameplay. Since the start of you popping up in the internet brawl scene (smashboards/YT when brawl was actually on its legs) it's more of been pointing and laughing at you for making fun of us without knowing what the flying **** you're even saying most of the time.

I always try to not make it obvious that I want to brawl you guys. You know, this might sound obscene to your standardized ways of acting and thinking and such (hard atheist hard Christian), but, I believe you enjoy me coming here.
It's fine if you wanna brawl us lol. Problem is when we don't brawl you, ya harass and antagonize the people you wish to brawl with lengthy posts and acting like the victim of a brutal attack while posting image memes that belong in 07 till you get them to hook their dusty wiis that they haven't touched in weeks just to play ****ty wifi matches with you only to prolly have you brag in the later future about wrecking them on wifi or something.

Examples being Sunnysunny in the YGD for some reason when searching for a Lucario main. Raptor and now Depster. Don't know nor care about the others you've harrassed but as long as it's not here it won't annoy me and I'm sure others that have to deal with scrolling through your long post that could be simplified with a one liner and more tame post like "can you wifi me?"

Also, I don't think half of us would know nor care if you disappeared. If you actually stayed away for a year, I highly doubt there'd be a post in that timeframe asking "where's Goldenyoshiking? I miss him"
Now don't get me wrong, it'd prolly be the same for most of us here. But trying to make a point.

you're not use to such speed and understanding about how I play the Yoshi match-up In general.
>wifi
>speed and understanding
Ha.
Haha.
Ha.

The smarter thing, was to save our matches and learn from the mistakes, tricks I do, ruthless aggression,and habits you do. That's how everyone learns and improves, right? Well, that's how I learn, saving my loses and replay them over and over until I understand it like it's second nature.
Gonna use league as an example.

Nothing will be the same from the match you record. What it takes to get better is not looking at replays countless times and pointing at a specific spot and saying "yeah, I definitely lost cause of this"
No. Doesn't work like that. Countless hours put into playing the game makes you better, being thrown into numerous situations in numerous different places against countless different enemies.

I could play Fizz mid a million times but building the same 6 items and thinking I lost against gragas cause of a mistake is wrong. Sure I can improve a bit by getting out of my bad habit of using a crucial ability to CS instead of what it was meant to be used for, escaping.
But that can be for any match up. Again it's all about playing the game a lot and having different experiences. Nothing will play out the same like a written script.
Especially since it's wifi, that's even worse. While I would say Go to tournaments and play a bunch of players it's a bit too late for most states outside of the cali md/va ny and nj since they have the most activity.

Airjay, even did the same-thing, he gave up fast, I showed him a few tricks against my Ike and so on, and he understood! I bet you next time I brawl him, he'll understand Yoshi and see like he's never seen him before. blahblahblahblah
Dunno who airjay is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he sold his wii off forever ago lol.

What do you mean the GoldYoshi problem?
My only guess for the GoldenYoshi fiasco he's talking about is when he use to trashtalk us in every yoshi video or how we shud've done X and Y thing against this person on #t=57m22s instead of Z while you delta and kinda scatz n I to an extent taunted him by using his name at smashfests/tournaments as if praising him as a god then other Yoshi's hopping on the GYK hate-bandwagon cause we showed the newbies through skype of his messages and they saw and felt how ridiculous all that was.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll try to keep this one short... too many things that need to be typed once more... Gold Yoshi is a female Smash player on Aib champ ^^^^^^^^, there were reasons why I attacked you guys, Raptor! Him and some American Aib players, Raptor made me hate you guys, because I'd think all Yoshi mains are the same, like Falco mains are all Black and so on. I hated American brawlers, because of those seven Aib people. Before you type "why let those things get to you" look in the mirror and see what a person (me) typed to you guys, and the sadder thing is those players were WiFi and so am I, but I'm WiFi related, and you guys are mostly Tourney related and have hatred for me like I use have for those seven Aib players, there are more I'm sure, but, these stood out more from the crowd like me. ;)

The Gold Yoshi problem was when I didn't see myself big at that time I was relaxed and wasn't revenge war related, because no one called me this and that at that time.

I get to know a Yoshi main on Aib (Gold Yoshi), and we hit off quite nicely. She lets me know that there will be multiple Thunderstorms in her area, so, I typed to her okay, and that silly guy I was back then, (before I became hate and stuff which I was before Aib but not too strong-like) anyway, I start posting on her profile about how I miss her and stuff, and she's a goddess and so on, I was only kidding though. Then, here comes the greatest Yoshi main that ever touched a controller. Mr. Raptor! Calling me a freak and PMing Gold Yoshi about this and that. The prick thought I was serious of some sort. I knew from that day on, that we'd be peeking at each-other, am I right? Yes, like always!

Not really, replaying your loses helps you improve in that weak area, It could show where not enough pressure on that part and so on. Slush, very curious, how do you improve on your mistakes? You just brawl them again? I do that to, guess I think outside the box a little too strong... or, maybe you don't make mistakes! :D Meh.

I'll put money on the table that if you brawl me with my regular characters, you wont know what to do. You really are taking Raptor's words quite seriously, huh? Well, let me clarify something that Raptor knows is true, he could never approach me in a inside Combat game-play (and that's a Yoshi ditto), he would have to resort to camping to get in, I never had trouble getting in with Yoshi, but he had. I understood that, so, I SAVED the replays and played them over, only one time I had to replay it to understand how to dominate next time we fought. Like I typed before, a few eggs, and my high offense style and dominated after that. My point? I'm a quick learner that understands his mistakes, and can know how to fix them without changing his entire game-play. *cough*

Ha ha! Airjay is a Yoshi that learns fast as well and has the desire to be good, Brawl dead!? Not dead but retired I'd type.

Bro, do you think I care what others think about my old self? Ha ha! A WIFI kid back then hurt you guys over some true statements I'd type about this and that. And you guys don't have all the answers, not even 85% , maybe 70%. Lets see if you guys can ignore that one. :)

Good day! I truly mean that, you haters or whoever, have a good day! So, good day~

Last edited:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
you havent seen my yoshi yet...you cant get to raptor or the other yoshis without playing me good sir..:) i AM yoshi! rawr..:p

i kid.. :p

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Only thing I bothered reading was you saying you hated America cause of 7 people over the internet.
Wut

That's like saying I hate everyone in Germany cause Hitler was born from there.

Scatz

Smash Champion
So why is this a discussion again? Brawl is already defensive oriented, so who cares who can play the aggressive game when it's pretty much a more passive-aggressive.

Brawl's issue is the fact that the rule set creates a unanimously boring set for the players as well for spectators. Add this to MK (and a few others) causing constant issues with the game, and you have a butt load of problems. Those problems weren't solved in any form (everyone is apparently as thick as Spartans) and they only got worse to the point where most decisions will split the community except for possibly one, which is the 1 stock, Bo5 rule set.

Aside from that, information has been constantly mixed up and the presence of emotion shown in the posts has not helped clear the problem here. Understand that a handful of Yoshis don't play Brawl anymore, and ones that still do don't play as consistently as they used to a few years back. So, pushing people to play isn't going to make them go any faster, yet it's understandable if a date has been set up and hasn't been followed up.

Anyways, I didn't get to play any Brawl last weekend since the tournament was ran very bad and I was enjoying the free time I had playing PM with old friends. Though, my PM Yoshi has been stepping up, so I'll have to find a way to switch back and forth if 1 stock, Bo5 is played around here more often in Brawl.

Might not happen though since GA is so Melee based. ~___~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ha ha! xD You play brawl, Vec? :O Sure! ;P You better Wavedash! :p I wish Melee had WiFi... I'd Yoshi ditto you in a heart beat! My old Fumi play style against your updated Yoshi style. XD

Yes, I was messed up in the mind, Slush. But, yes, that's how I would think. Meh? If you were in my life shoes, you'd do the same or kill yourself. I'm taking it that far, but, the good Lord helped me, the least I can do is fix my past a day at a time. I only meant American Brawlers... and people actually... don't get me started on that... I beg you to whatever you enjoy... don't get me started!

Scatz, there are ways to get through that, MK can't go bonkers on them if they're cautious of everything he does, even that, he dies way too early!

MK is annoying we all that, but, players like Leon spit in those situations. I do too, even if I get beat by an MK, I get happy, why? Because I can learn more ways or mind games to get MKs. Dude... xD Grab release to Dr to Up tilt, Dr to f tilt. Until this day, you still haven't understood that you can Grab Release MK and preform a Dragonic Reverse to filts, Smashes, or even a Yoshi Bomb, Egglay, and other creative things.

How do you think I'd dominate MKs on Aib? Duh! XD Honestly, if you guys think like this, you wont have problems. Of course chew on the WiFi boy. Sure! :D I'm artificially flavored. ;) Playing a few rounds and you'll be un-rusted, I don't see what's so hard to Un-rust with Yoshi. :O This is brawl not Melee. X) The only thing I can think of would be the Dragonic Reverses. I guess the feeling of the game-play, actually, yes, I tobhave that problem with him now. :O Meh, whatever, maybe, you just don't want to brawl. That's perfectly understandable. Good day to all~

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
You really think I don't know about Grab Release > DR options? Someone that spent his entire time developing DR on the west side of the globe? Don't make me laugh at your insubordinate stupidity. If you really want to get into techs that should be known, then did you know that Yoshi has actual combos from Jab 1 on every character depending on percents? Those combos can even lead to kill moves when done properly.

You knew about Yoshi being able to instantly cancel his downB animation when grabbing for a ledge by holding down on the Analog stick for only the frame you executed the move on?

You assume that I'm just someone who gave up easily and didn't put in the time to get to where I was despite me being at least 3 1/2 hours away from my smash community with little to no money and with terrible wifi connections at that place for 5 years. I've put my time into it as much as I could afford to. My time is now devoted to more important stuff and I don't play something that I can't agree with since I see the game having consistent issues for over 4-5 years now.

Brawl Yoshi takes nothing for me to get used to. It's more of the playstyle the engine demands and the slow pace compared to PM or Melee.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Uh... fine, then use it! You only do the simple Grab Release to Up Smash, Grab Release to DR to Jab. How about that?

Okay, lets get fancy, really fancy!

Grab Release on MK to DR, to Jab cancel 1, to a Footstool to Yoshi Bomb.

On SV, Grab Release on MK to DR to Jab to Nair, use second jump to Platform cancel and Double Reverse Egg-lay of the Platform (just to make MK think you're going to Egglay the other direction but really Egglaying in the MK's direction).

Did you know if you Egg-roll the tip of the Stage, and move a little back, that Yoshi will re-catch the ledge. He wont just fall to his death.

Did you know that you can F-tilt twice and then Jab jab? Or Jab to pivot grab.

Did you know that there is a three second frame that lets you attack all the characters once they exist the Egg that was produced by Yoshi's Egg-lay, and can't air dodge or do nothing? So, you can Fair to Nair, to DR to down tilt, DR to Grab, or Grab Release anyone, and wait for a jump and continue on from there.

I have a lot more ideas and stuff. Don't think you're the only one that have tried stuff. You may have discovered them, but I buffered them and use them all to their full potential.

Other cool thing, did you know that Yoshi can DR off the stage and and have both his jumps, because, he touched the stage while leaving the stage at the same time.

As for the Game-play, I completely understand what you mean, I to can't get my footing with Yoshi anymore... others type I still have it with him and pester me to make a Combo video/tech skill video I would've, but my SD card became corrupt-ed... but, I know I'm not the same with him. I'm now focusing on making Link fast, projectile/ bomb tricks/strings and stuff. Don't know what kind of Links you've fought before, but, I hope you enjoy my Link If we ever get the chance to brawl. Good day to all~

Last edited:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
GYK, people treated you like **** because of your attitude nothing else. I never was rude to you until we played. You had some major issues in your playstyle so I tried to help you and said aggressive isn't necessarily bad but you have to have control over it which you had none of. Your playstyle was completely wifi based and would never work offline due to the fact that you were always putting yourself into unsafe situations. Then you started insulting me and all "the American Yoshis" for some reason saying we all suck compared to you (which was hillarious). You got treated like a clown on aib because you talked trash to people you beat on WIFI FRIENDLIES. I say friendlies because you didn't even play the ladder where people took it more seriously and were better, you refused to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Don't act like you know anything gyk when most of us have been doing all the crap you're typing up years before you even started playing brawl, nor should you have the audacity to make it seem like we're brainless Yoshi's that never knew about our characters ins and outs.
If we wanna really go that far back, original Yoshi's are obviously people from here like Shiri lil b stocky sharky delta etc. then wifi yoshi's back in 08 were dyz scats rel slice and I (of course more, but I'd be assed to name em all)

Last thing I don't even want to read from you again is, again, comparing ****ty wifi MK's to actual MKs. Granted same character, it's still online and holds little to no merit. If you really wanted to act like a Yoshi enthusiast like scatz shiri yika etc. were, then you should've joined far earlier.

Also it's honestly not hard to get rusty for a game like brawl lol. If it was something like melee or P:M then there's such a thing as rust for the game/mod.

Edit even though no edit next to message cause league match: was gonna point out I doubt Raptor was rude to you first. Prolly other way around with you being rude to us then we just returned that.

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Then you haven't been paying attention to stuff I've done when I was still playing (just before I stopped playing). I use GR > DR Dtilt at low percents because it's more effective than most other options. DR Jab 1 is a gamble to do since opponents recover before Yoshi can make another move to keep advantage. Of course, Jab 1 proves more useful as your opponent's percent gets higher, but D-tilt is more effective at low percents.

Half of the info you posted from GR is not guaranteed. You're reliant on opponent's not expecting the move and using trickier methods to get a big hit off. You get fancy, but I remain with guaranteed damage since it was already tough to grab a smart MK. Plus, this information you make on just MK alone, when it's do-able on a few other characters (Squirtle, Lucas, Ganon, Bowser, and another one I can't remember). Heck, MK is lucky his air dodge happens one frame earlier than the cast. We would've been able to DR Fsmash him from a GR.

I never said or thought that I was the only one to experiment and try stuff, but when you come in and say this to me:

Dude... xD Grab release to Dr to Up tilt, Dr to f tilt. Until this day, you still haven't understood that you can Grab Release MK and preform a Dragonic Reverse to filts, Smashes, or even a Yoshi Bomb, Egglay, and other creative things.
I have no other reason to not be pissed off since you just shrugged off the work I've done here to make people understand how useful DR is to Yoshi. I don't see you having videos, writing up tutorials, or posting data on things you find to be beneficial to Yoshi.

I don't write up my information based off anything that can limit human reaction from being as close to perfect as possible. I make sure to go through frame advance testing to know everything about whether these options are guaranteed or not. That's a big difference than making up a pseudo combo that relies on opponent's incorrect option to respond to the situation at hand. Getting fancy is cool and all (especially since I like fancy stuff), but when you get to higher level play, fancy stuff then becomes in question since it's much easier for players to adapt in a game where options are much more limited than it's predecessor.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
And we begin, yes, I already know the first time we brawled you took things slow, then, the second time it was different, wasn't it? You started to rush it. I bet you still have our first Round matches, and our second rounds you never saved. X) Like I typed before, "I'm a quick learner" and I am believe me. I was banned from ladder due to a mod taking side of the player that lost. Mos still hate me until this day. Smashboard mods are like a God send really. They're so amazing! <3

Nothing I had with people was a friendly, believe me, it was salt right after. You have not treated me different, but, I sure did after the Gold Yoshi incident. Now, I don't care about that anymore. Meh. You're welcome to brawl me again, Raptor? My play-style is the same, only, I tweaked some things from here and there. ... Well, I'll write the rest later, things are getting stir-ed up fast! I never typed you never did your work, you've done an amazing job! You just still don't have all the answers (that's including me). Have you tries these tricks before critiquing it? Just like Smash-4, try it first, then starting typing this and that. I know GR to DR to U tilt works, and I believe you can Back air as well if you buffer it in time. You know what's hilarious and true? You type all this amazing stuff, but, NEVER use it in your matches. It's true though, players will adapt, so will I. Simple as that. :O

Hmm...

Attitude became salt, salt eventually became hatred, hatred became into war, war became into isolation, isolation became into thinking, thinking became into understanding, understanding became into realizing, realizing became into stupidity, stupidity became into fixing, fixing became into a different person, different person became into mercy and forgiveness, mercy and forgiveness became into distrust from others, distrust from others became into hatred, hatred became into war once more. Different person tries to fix past but turns everything back into the past, and different person types this comment to others to view. Good day~

Last edited:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I never saved any of our matches I don't really save wifi matches cause they're useless. The only replay I have is the 3 stock one but I only saved it because you were annoying lol.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Knowing the difference between guaranteed and a read/mindgame are two different things that can be discern-able through testing. Just because I don't record it and show you the exact footage of me using it (or attempting for that matter) doesn't mean that I haven't put thought into these techs for practicality or attempted it during casual matches. Yet, this is a half empty, half full argument. So, as I have done the research and shown the footage for what I've advocated for four years, why don't you do the same thing and explain to me how these methods are useful, practical, and/or consistent?

The smash 4 argument doesn't help make your case though because smash 4 is still in production. As I said before, you can't judge a game if you've never played it to actually understand why it's going to be bad/good. There is only pictures, videos, and small time info given about the game. So, how can you piece together a game's worth from inconclusive information? I can judge a move/combo's practicality because there's more conclusive information to make a more solid judgement on a move/combo before needing someone convince me otherwise.

and offtopic of our discussion, I don't care about your past or what other arguments you have with other Yoshis. The only thing I care about is the fact you say I don't know anything about DR, yet tell me options I've already been doing or don't find practical in a real match.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
How was I annoying when you just typed you had nothing against me, that three stocked was in our Round one, so, it shows that you had something against me, and I did as well.

Courage just chat and ignore this, stop keeping your typing shut, just type, ignore this like the rest and get on with your day of whatever you all chat here.

Scatz, I.never.typed. or. spoke. in. any. way. about. you. not. knowing. Dragonic. Reverse. I. got. ideas. from. your. I.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.i.o.n ok.? I. never. typed. you. did. not. know. how. to. use. DR. I. found. different. ways for. it. to. be .used. but. I. never. typed. you. don't. understand. or experimented. about. Dragonic. Reverse. Maybe. talking. like. a. Robot. will. c.l.a.r.i.f.y some u.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.d.i.n.g. Scatz. E.3.4.1.w.d.f.3.4.5 what. is. your. final. a.n.s.w.e.r about. our. brawling. matches.

Okay, I understand Scatz. You know it all. Good to know!

Good. Stuff.

Raptor, why in God's Green Planet do you like my stuff so randomly? Well, K. Good day to all~

Last edited:

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you never spoke about me not knowing DR, then what does this sentence mean?

Until this day, you still haven't understood that you can Grab Release MK and preform a Dragonic Reverse to filts, Smashes, or even a Yoshi Bomb, Egglay, and other creative things.
If it's not to state that I don't know DR, then the way you worded the sentence implied that way. I apologize for lashing out, but please make sure that you're more clear.

And please, I'm not posting here to inflate my ego. I definitely don't know everything. I just know what I've worked on.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah I see, nah man, I respect your work with Yoshi and everyone else does as well. I'm just sorry for my past... don't really know what else to type... meh..., anyway, it's good to finally clear that four year smog air, right?

Good luck in the future to all. I'm shutting up now. Good day too all~

Edit: You never gave me an answer about if you wanted to brawl enough... since you ignored it and all.. just give me an answer... I wont get mad. xD I promise, I just an answer. :O Yes or No. That's it.

Last edited:

Depster

Smash Champion
Give it a rest already. Arguing with everyone here is one thing, but you get so freaking toxic and salty about everything. At this point, you can't prove any point you make, and to be honest, you have nothing to prove because nobody cares about what you think of yourself. We ARE, however, sick and tired of you always throwing tantrums, flaming, and belittling everyone who frequents this thread. We don't care if you come here except when you get like this.

Top Bottom