• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

LOL.
I'm still a wifi warrior but I haven't had a controller since November haha

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Im just messing :p
Sarcasm just cuz.

Ugg im going to Iowa tomarrow. Somebody gag me with a spoon :c

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
WTF??? Is this. I got the Yoshi Stooges. That lose in pools talking about me. I only joined this dump cause Delta wants to get fresh with me. Sacred to commit. ALL WISE DETLA! I know your mocking me. Not surprised! Burnt your connection is so booty, yet you wanna start things with me. Slush, who the F are you. That troll stuff is bull. Lol I'm talking to the Stooges. Well that trolling was me bored. Guess people like Stalking me. Game and watch? Who the f is that. I'm sure it's CODY. You also trying to get fresh with me champ. Raptor you weren't good xD first time we played I was being dum xd second time I just threw a couple of eggs, and made ya cry.Espy dude. You not fing idea what aggro really is.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah I had a feeling when yoshi's would listen to a wifi yoshi. Well I would go offline, and say what I would say, but I live in Bako. Brawl is completely dead here, but small tourney's in game stop or gamestore

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I don't know what aggro is, then I doubt that the other Sonic players even know such a word exists. :applejack:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol this fool? Your even close to Muhsoce dude. Jluis lol. I never said Espy sucks lmo, I said he got beat by Polt. I like how sonic's are responding lmo. I need to start searching my name in google.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ha I hope Delta is listening. Lmo of course he listening. You just remember this. I will go to a PROFESSIONAL CAMPY WISE TALKING TOURNAMENT. I'll mm ya to make know not a **** with GYK. Not know, but someday mark my word DeltaCod

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh you don't know where to start. I got one. Why listen to me? How about you ask me this. "GYK why do you type bad"? Well my good friend it's because, I have a habit of typing fast, but forget to check. I make stupid easy mistakes. Like now, and know. Double posting okay. Anything else my good friend(:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm sorry Yink. It's okay to warn him, it's okay to infract him, but please don't ban him. I want to see where this goes. :applejack:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Your gonna ban me xD just to let ya know that I don't give a **** if you do.
I try to be nice, yet you think I'm trolling.

This has gone long enough. Might as well tell ya how it all began.
First day I came to aib, was regular. Thought of everyone as godlike, cool people. Hell no, they start saying stuff like I suck, and I main yoshi. I know there being rude, and mean yet. I'm was okay whatever, then there start doing stuff with my name. I started getting confused. What the **** did I do to you. Nothing, yet all I did before was give ya advice, if you don't like it then ignore it. Yet you didn't you started doing stuff, I started getting a new face. Called YoU ALL GO tO HEll. I didn't respect none of you, because you didn't at least be friendly. ( Not including you guys, but I know you were like that. You were all like, why is this *** likes he's a king, and he plays wifi, yet I still wasn't into that. After a while I started noticing that there are real friends. So I started being real friends with them, and when your friends with me. I GOT YOUR BACK 100% Yet they say I meat ride them. Okay sure I do. I just want real friends. Btw I was never cool with raptor a while back. People think that I'm just a person that clings to other people, they don't know I've played them, and they know I'm something. Burnt is other example. The first time I left him a shoutout he's all rude, and I'm like dude, what's your ****ing problem. So now my name is GYK means nothing just a name. People think I do this just for fun, when I do this to get back at ya for making me feel bad. I then started gloating more, and more to make them feel bad the same they did to me. Like I said people think I just meat ride then really. I roll solo. GYK always rides solo, I never need help. Raptor already thinking I'm gonna start burning espy, and many more then get banned, no I'm not I'm just telling ya how it is. I put my life on the line to tell ya that it isn't a troll comment. I'll never understand how you think of me like that. I'm a humble dude, that just has a temper. Runs in the family. All I wanted was peace, and play smash, ya that's like asking the president to help me. If you think this is a troll comment you guys really must have a dark soul. You all take care yoshi baords. GYK

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You weren't gonna get banned, more of infracted for double posting/being an idiot.

Also, your Advice is more along the lines of Rude Nonsensical gibberish in almost all of our videos while giving little to no advice.
For example,
-_- Why do I ever borther. watching these yoshis? God man seriously use egglays to create space. WHY WOULD YoU CAMP-_- It's alright though, you guys play campy players, but when you play agressive and, smart players you should know what I mean.

WAY TO MUCH THINGS YOU NEED TO GRAB EVERYTIME YOU EGGLAY TRUST ME IT WORKS THEN ETS CAUSE k PRIME ALWAYS JUMPS ONCE GRAB THEN GRABREALSE THEN KEEP GRABING HIM TILL THE END IF HE BREAKS FREE WHICH I doubt only esam Kprime nope anyway wait then hes gonna do a side special which is skullbash then spike then footstool YES SIR IT WORKS ANYBODY TRY AND TELL IF IT WORKS TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*YYYYYYITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*TTTTTTTTTT BEFORE YOU GO ALL SCURB NOOB SERIUOSLY SHUT UP AND TRY IT(:

Also, please learn sentence structure...

Scatz

Smash Champion
You act like the stuck up punk you are, you'll never get that far like you think you believe. Not only that, but you don't give advice. You gave rudeness for people using their own style.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well that was quick. That was before. I have a old account called GoldenyoshiKing. I lost my messages, and I entered a email. Tried to change it, but it didn't work. I then got another on called. GoldenyoshiKing23 that's when I got that dark GYK hate to ya, because you guys were you know. ( I'm not saying you guys, but I'm sure. You guys knew me, because of my name.) Anyway sure I'll stop being rude to you guys.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Dear GYK,

Parts of Speech in English Grammar
Every time you write or speak, you use nouns, verbs, propositions, conjunctions, and other parts of the English language. Knowing how to use these parts of speech can help you speak more eloquently, write more clearly, and feel more confident when communicating with others.

Noun: names a person, place, thing, idea (Lulu, jail, cantaloupe, loyalty, and so on)

Pronoun: takes the place of a noun (he, who, I, what, and so on)

Verb: expresses action or being (scrambled, was, should win, and so on)

Adjective: describes a noun or pronoun (messy, strange, alien, and so on)

Adverb: describes a verb, adjective, or other adverb (willingly, woefully, very, and so on)

Preposition: relates a noun or a pronoun to another word in the sentence (by, for, from, and so on)

Conjunction: ties two words or groups of words together (and, after, although, and so on)

Interjection: expresses strong emotion (yikes! wow! ouch! and so on)
----------------------------------------------------------
English Grammar Basics: Parts of a Sentence
After you get a good grip on the different parts of speech, it’s time to put them all together to form the proper sentence. The right words and punctuation in the right order can make all the difference in good communication. Keep in mind that you need a minimum number of parts to make a complete sentence: subject/predicate/endmark.

Verb (also called the predicate): expresses the action or state of being

Subject: the person or thing being talked about

Complement: a word or group of words that completes the meaning of the subject-verb pair

Types of complements: direct and indirect objects, subject complement, objective complement

Pronoun Tips for Proper English Grammar
The Beatles sang of “I, Me, Mine,” but understanding pronouns takes a little practice. Pronouns can be objective or subjective, and can show possession. You, me, him, her, them, us . . . everyone can speak and write more clearly by understanding pronouns.

Pronouns that may be used only as subjects or subject complements: I, he, she, we, they, who, whoever.

Pronouns that may be used only as objects or objective complements: me, him, her, us, them, whom, whomever.

Common pronouns that may be used as either subjects or objects: you, it, everyone, anyone, no one, someone, mine, ours, yours, theirs, either, neither, each, everybody, anybody, nobody, somebody, everything, anything, nothing, something, any, none, some, which, what, that.

Pronouns that show possession: my, mine, your, yours, his, her, hers, its, our, ours, their, theirs, whose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
English Grammar Tips for Subject-Verb Agreement
Someone or something must be present in a sentence, and that someone or something doing the action or being talked about is the subject. Verbs are the words that express the action the subject is doing or the state of being the subject is in. Subjects and verbs must agree if you’re going to get your point across as clearly as possible. Otherwise, you end up with an incomplete sentence or a sentence that makes no sense.

Match singular subjects with singular verbs, plural subjects with plural verbs (I run, she runs, they run).

Amounts of time and money are usually singular (ten dollars is).

Either/or and neither/nor: Match the verb to the closest subject (neither the boys nor the girl is).

Either and neither, without their partners or and nor, always take a singular verb (either of the apples is).

All subjects preceded by each and every take a singular verb (each CD is mine; every one of the cheeses is different).

Both, few, several, and many are always plural (both/many are qualified; few want the job; several were hired).
--------------------------------------------------------------
Placing Proper Punctuation
Can you imagine what a sentence without any punctuation would be like? Without proper punctuation, it would be unreadable. Knowing when and how to use the period, comma, colon, semicolon, and other punctuation marks will make your writing smoother and more understandable.

Endmarks: All sentences need an endmark: a period, question mark, exclamation point, or ellipsis. Never put two endmarks at the end of the same sentence.

Apostrophes: For singular ownership, generally add’s; for plural ownership, generally add s’.

Commas: In direct address, use commas to separate the name from the rest of the sentence. In lists, place commas between items in a list, but not before the first item. Before conjunctions, when combining two complete sentences with a conjunction, place a comma before the conjunction. If you have one subject and two verbs, don’t put a comma before the conjunction.

Hyphens: If two words create a single description, put a hyphen between them if the description comes before the word that it’s describing. Don’t hyphenate two-word descriptions if the first word ends in -ly.

Colon: Use a colon after an independent clause that precedes a list and to separate an explanation, rule, or example from a preceding independent clause.

Semicolon: Use a semicolon to join independent clauses in compound sentences that do not have coordinating conjunctions (and, or, but, nor, for, so, yet) and commas as connectors. Words like however, moreover, thus, and therefore, are often used as connectors in these sentences. You can also use semicolons to separate long or complicated items in a series that already includes commas, and to separate two long or complex independent clauses joined by a coordinating conjunction if confusion would result from using a comma.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Verb Tense Tips in English Grammar
Besides showing the action or state of being in the sentence, the verb also indicates the time the action or “being” took place. By learning about the different kinds of simple, perfect, past, and present tenses, your speaking and writing will be clear and concise.

Simple present tense: tells what is happening now

Simple past tense: tells what happened before now

Simple future: talks about what has not happened yet

Present perfect tense: expresses an action or state of being in the present that has some connection with the past

Past perfect tense: places an event before another event in the past

Future perfect tense: talks about something that has not happened yet in relation to another event in the future

Regards,
Wedge

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, drunk Espy is beyond help.
But if it's someone else, perhaps there's still hope.
I mostly meant... nvm.
It's just not related to Espy at all. That and my drunk posting is alot worse than his.

Yeah slush now you know. I'm dead serious as well. I'm not lying.

I don't know anything outside of the fact you lost the password to your old account, so you just made another with 23 at the end of it.

Sharky

Smash Master
GYK if you're gonna start being civil and whatnot then we've got no problem with you, welcome aboard. =) You really gotta work on not double posting though, use the edit button.

Top Bottom