• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just went through all 16 pages (So far until unlocked for more of :troll:) and most of the posts are laughable. If only I wasn't off the computer 2 days, could've put my opinion.
Also DMG is now my hero.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Heh, can't wait for tomorrow. :)

Too bad my internal clock is completely upside-down, though. I woke up at 4:30 PM today. I'm not tired yet. @_@

:069: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I would have preferred if you called him "jester," but knave works.

It fits quite well, actually.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They should make it possible to get a 0 in Mario Party. Then when Wario lands on the Bowser space and loses a star, he can make a second visit to the Koopa King and get his whole coin stash ganked.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wario should just be removed from Mario Party.

He's almost as annoying as people who know how to snipe with green shells in SNES Mario Kart.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
He's almost as annoying as people who know how to snipe with green shells in DS Mario Kart.
Fix'd. Green shells in Mario Kart DS were ridiculously easy to hit with in that game. I had like an 80% hit ratio.

:069: On Wi-Fi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Actually, it's true. I've hit with green shells that were well off target.

Lets just say that if the shell is this big:

(-------)

It's hitbox or whatever looks more like this:

(--------(-------)--------)

Sharky

Smash Master
so for Christmas along with the usual presents I got a step-mother two stepsisters a step brother and nieces/nephews. Good time lol.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Uh, all I said was that hitting people with green shells is ridiculously easy in Mario Kart DS.

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, hitting a banana peel or a shell right before a blue shell hits you will cancel out the attack, and falling off the track and boosting when you respawn is actually faster than getting hit by it. There's also the fact that you could clearly see where the blue shell is so that you can gauge how you should avoid it.

Blue shells were not all that bad in Mario Kart DS. They're uber-broken in Mario Kart Wii, though.

:069:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If we're still talking about The Same GAME.
Blue Shells nearly never miss, and always go for first place or second (Depending if First already finished his laps)

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
hello fellow yoshis i was wondering if anyone could help me with ditto matchups on wifi because i can never seem to do well in dittos and i wanted to try to get better in them. i am able to get on anytime today

Top Bottom