• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
I don't play the card game, but my brother and I did collect them when we were little. We have a LOT of hollographic first edition cards, think they are worth anything?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
This looks like a job for Limey Boy!

Yu-Gi-Oh is more super special awesome than pokemon because of the abridged series.

And besides, Ash's hair doesn't give him the power to defy gravity. =/

auroreon

Smash Ace
Lol... are you guys serious?
Pokemon is a great video game series thanks to its deep and competetive battiling system, this is coming from somebody who doesn't like turn-based RPGs. The thing about Pokemon that seperates it from other boring turn-based RPGs is that it takes a lot of thought and knowledge to contruct a truly competetive team, the battle system is far more complex. In most RPGs the battle system is relatively boring as there is no skill involved, not as much thought is required and you don't actually perform any of the action... you just watch as the game does it for you.
Btw, yea, I am having a dig at Final Fantasy. The most over rated video game series of all time. Its boring. A video game is about gameplay, if you want a good storyline read a book or watch a film.
I realise how badly flamed Im going to get for this, so go ahead, do your worst.

Final Fantasy sucks.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lol... are you guys serious?
Pokemon is a great video game series thanks to its deep and competetive battiling system, this is coming from somebody who doesn't like turn-based RPGs. The thing about Pokemon that seperates it from other boring turn-based RPGs is that it takes a lot of thought and knowledge to contruct a truly competetive team, the battle system is far more complex. In most RPGs the battle system is relatively boring as there is no skill involved, not as much thought is required and you don't actually perform any of the action... you just watch as the game does it for you.
Btw, yea, I am having a dig at Final Fantasy. The most over rated video game series of all time. Its boring. A video game is about gameplay, if you want a good storyline read a book or watch a film.
I realise how badly flamed Im going to get for this, so go ahead, do your worst.

Final Fantasy sucks.
This gets my Stamp of Approval.

I really do agree with the whole turn-based battle thing. One of the reasons why the only RPGs I really play anymore are the Tales Of series.

Airborne

Smash Lord
*Teddiursa evolved into Ursaring with maxed out EVs in attack, Adamant Nature, the ability Guts, and learned Earthquake while holding a toxic orb, and used Earthquake on Arbok before Arbok even thought about the word protect.*

I'm sorry get at what?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't play the card game, but my brother and I did collect them when we were little. We have a LOT of hollographic first edition cards, think they are worth anything?
yea sell them dude depending on what they are you can get a good amount of cash

ino a fist edition Chansey, Alakazam and Charizard from the original set are worth alot

edit: rest sleep talk ursaring is the best with guts but meta is right he still sucks

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think I still have the Ancient Mew card that you got for going to Pokemon: The First Movie. Or buying it. I forget.

Which reminds me! Has anyone here ever played Pokemon Puzzle League? I love that game.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I think I still have the Ancient Mew card that you got for going to Pokemon: The First Movie. Or buying it. I forget.

Which reminds me! Has anyone here ever played Pokemon Puzzle League? I love that game.
That card is worth like 3 dollars lol

I love original Blastoise

Metatitan

Smash Master
^
I do too. I also have original articuno, original zapdos, original moltres, original lots of stuff. I'll write a list later.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
i have a buttload of pokemon cards.

HOLOGRAPHIC MEWTWO FROM GOING TO THE MOVIE WUT?!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I have some rare ones but not to many 1st editions one of the only first edition I have is a rocket power eevee lol

bigman40

Smash Master
The Chrono series is possibly one of the best series to actually remain great.

Secret of Mana series was great in the beginning, but failed later on.
Halo was great, then got worse later on
*continues down a supa long list*

auroreon

Smash Ace
I hate SE for ruining the Mana series...
SoM was amazing and SD3 was even better, truly wonderful games... unlike Final Fantasy.
I don't see how Halo has jumped the shark, I have all 3 and would say their quality is very consistent.

This thread could quite easily just be a link to the xat chat.

bigman40

Smash Master
I was a semi die hard fan of Halo when it came out. Story-wise, it falls down deeply as it continues throughout the games. It didn't fall like most others, but it wasn't to the point where it was an acceptable storyline to keep people happy or interested in it.

Multiplayer isn't affected though. Due to Bungie being able to make patches significantly keeps Halo interesting and fun. However, small things within the game, such as how Melee-ing got nerfed stupidly, makes it annoying.

Top Bottom