• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

auroreon

Smash Ace
If you can't handle garchomp get a less ****ty team. My entirely bl/uu team beat an ou team. Sure, the majority of pokemon is luck, but there is a minute trace of skill with predictions and originality in movesets.
Anyone who thinks its mostly luck deffinatly doesn't play pokemon at high level.

Na I think he hates yoshi. He gives him the worst shield, gives him KO problems, gives him low priority, and then gives us an AT that gave us hope and ultimately sucked in the long run :<
DR is cool but it sucks :<

DR is good, just not many epople can use it effeciently enough.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Na trust me auro. You'll find that two teams equally capable of taking each other down will have one lose to luck. I played at a high level, trust me. And I asked scatty in a PM what made him think DR was so good and none of what he said convinced me at all. Most was about opening options when the options already open without DR are better than the extra options DR offers.

bigman40

Smash Master
And I asked scatty in a PM what made him think DR was so good and none of what he said convinced me at all. Most was about opening options when the options already open without DR are better than the extra options DR offers.
Don't include me into this. I don't care for what people think about the move, nor do I care if I "need" to convince people that it's good otherwise.

Use the ****ing move to your discretion and stop waiting for people to tell you whether you should use it or not.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, okay.

Everytime we get on DR, it always comes to this.

More about how Blissey is possibly the weakest link on many teams. :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The only thing more broken than a Magikarp team is the Electrode RUSH! team.

Six Electrodes with Spore. GSC was soooooooooo broken.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Snorlax >>>>>>>>>> Blissy

Clafable is UU but he has so many options and is way underrated.

Lv 2 endevor lol
Toxic stall
Encore
Facade toxic orb
Wish
sub focus punch
and it can learn seismic toss

I mean he has MAGIC GUARD so you can use him in a sandstorm team too

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Lil' B, you like Clefable, too?

CHECK THE SIG FROM MY CASUAL TEAM TWO YEARS AGO

CLEFABLE FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Guys, I finally had a CBR! It was... absolutely amazing. O_O

Twilight zone is alright, but I prefer star light zone from sonic 1, it's really fun
I only managed to reach that level once. Awesome music. :laugh:

I almost beat the game in that run, but Dr. Robotnik killed me in the Final Zone. :cry:

Depster

Smash Champion
I have some vids of me in the thread =0

CHARIZARD IS THE BEST POOGEYMENZ EVAHHH

Anyways, I'm nub at pokemon, but I'm getting there...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Curselax is **** if used right. I used to have a ton of those guys.

Metatitan

Smash Master
LOL curselax.... I love fighting those things. Bring out a curselax on my spiritomb and there's a good chance I'll 6-0 you (I've got a record of 6-0ing 12 people who tried to curselax setup on my tomb).

SOVAman

Smash Hero
**** curselax..... mamocurse ft-****ing-w..... until platinum came out.... stupid *** ice hatin game..... my hail team was delicious until that ****ing game came out....
Walrein Ice body(heals 1/6th health in hail) @ leftovers
252 Hp/ 252 Def and if you would like you can put some of the def EVs on speed to out speed some things.
Protect
Sub
Roar/toxic
surf/blizzard

Hail stalls are ****

Chaco

Never Logs In
Technically I'm a fan of nether card game. I just played Pokemon a lot when I was younger, and still enjoy playing it every now and then.

.Marik

is a social misfit
*Was actually directed at all the Poketard fans posting in this thread*

.Marik

is a social misfit
And Yu-Gi-Oh really is far less socially acceptable.
You mean by little kids? :p

Yu-Gi-Oh! is better because:

-More epic storyline and PLOT TWISTS
-Sold more cards and manga than Pokemon
-Clearly more sophisticated and designed for intelligent game play
-Marik is in it
-Isn't a childish show like Pokemon, made for a more mature audience
-Just an overall better show, game, and manga series

Get at me. :chuckle:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yugioh is stupid, i saw like 10 episodes of the anime when I was little and was like "are they really dieing over a card came?". So I said **** this and changed the channel :>

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
You mean by little kids? :p

Yu-Gi-Oh! is better because:

-More epic storyline and PLOT TWISTS
-Sold more cards and manga than Pokemon
-Clearly more sophisticated and designed for intelligent game play
-Marik is in it
-Isn't a childish show like Pokemon, made for a more mature audience
-Just an overall better show, game, and manga series

Get at me. :chuckle:
It really depends on if you're talking about the card game or...gamegame. I hate the Pokemon TCG game passionately. The only thing people really look at is the actual game/competitive battling.

-Pokemon battles are much more entertaining than the duels (in the show, in the game it is debatable and no one is likely to change their opinion).
-Pokemon is the best selling franchise ever for any GameBoy system.
-Competitive battling is way complicated, but yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty complex as well.
-Marik is dumb and creepy looking.
-Maturity doesn't mean something is better. I'd prefer to watch Pikachu beat Lt. Surge's Riachu over some overly dramatic Marik vs. Yugi duel any day (son).
-Nope.

.Marik

is a social misfit
a
Yugioh is stupid, i saw like 10 episodes of the anime when I was little and was like "are they really dieing over a card came?". So I said **** this and changed the channel :>
WOW PEOPLE BATTLE OVER FICTIONAL CREATURES WOW COOL AND I CAN'T BELIEVE TEAM ROCKET HASN'T MANAGED TO CAPTURE SAID POKEMON AND GROWN ADULTS STILL PLAY WITH THESE THINGS! Also, in Yu-Gi-Oh!, the plot is a lot more in-depth and interesting than simply flinging things out of Pokeballs and teaching it 2 or 3 stupid moves and one of them gets ***** /battle.

It really depends on if you're talking about the card game or...gamegame. I hate the Pokemon TCG game passionately. The only thing people really look at is the actual game/competitive battling.

-Pokemon battles are much more entertaining than the duels (in the show, in the game it is debatable and no one is likely to change their opinion).

Hell no, Yu-Gi-Oh! duels are really fun to watch, although 4Kids edited out a good chunk of the actual anime.

-Competitive battling is way complicated, but yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty complex as well.
That's a good thing! =D

-Marik is dumb and creepy looking.
no u

-Maturity doesn't mean something is better. I'd prefer to watch Pikachu beat Lt. Surge's Riachu over some overly dramatic Marik vs. Yugi duel any day (son).

More mature means it isn't going to be as lame and ******** since it's directed at an audience with an I.Q. over 55.

-Nope.
Yes. :[ :mad:
Yu-Gi-Oh! is just so much more fun as a whole than Pokemon. Truefax.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Really, guys? Really?

Did you guys just really do a pkmn/YGO debate? REALLY?

D

Deleted member

My little 10 year old friend is like rank 7 in California in pokemon TCG, so he taught me lol.
I gotta say its not as fun as YGO.

Top Bottom