• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

We luv u shiri

*points to video thread*
Go gimme critiques hos!

.Marik

is a social misfit
So.

I had a Chicken Bacon Ranch for lunch today.

It was like sex in my mouth. =D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Alright, ladies! I'm back! Prepare for lots of hard @$$ moderation! >:D

**locks ten threads in a row**

Thanks for your hard work, Chaco! I'll be counting on you in the near future as well! :D

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Btw Bigman, I've listened to those two songs a lot more now, and I think the first one is better. The lyrics fit better and it will create a better feel for the combo video IMO.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey Yoshi boards, I only order Chicken Bacon Ranch subs at Subway now.

Thanks. :)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I think the CBR dropping from the FDF menu is a sign for me to quit.

I mean, how am I supposed to play this character if I can't even eat the ************* sandwich?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Marik, are there any arcades in Toronto or the surrounding area?

I'm talking like, cabinets with actual games (fighters, a few racers, etc.). Serious arcades.

Let me know~ <3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You know what's funny?

I went to Subway yesterday during my visit to UF. However, I completely forgot about the CBR and instead got a Spicy Italian. After everything was paid for I remembered that I was supposed to order the CBR, but I didn't try to change my order since they already made the sandwich.

Funny, right guys? :laugh:

*sees the whole board brandishing torches*

...Guys? ._.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo.

I totally think Bwett should apply to be in the SBR. =O

He's certainly got the skill level and experience to qualify.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I believe he did before. But that was when they didn't take many people in. It seems now that they have a rep for almost each character. But I see that Yoshi remains rep-less. Bwett would be good for it, or Ace. But I'm not mad with them not having a Yoshi person. Some in the SBR have a good knowledge of Yoshi because of Bwett. And have varying opinions on him.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, I believe he did before. But that was when they didn't take many people in. It seems now that they have a rep for almost each character. But I see that Yoshi remains rep-less. Bwett would be good for it, or Ace. But I'm not mad with them not having a Yoshi person. Some in the SBR have a good knowledge of Yoshi because of Bwett. And have varying opinions on him.
I agree Bwett would be good for the position, every character needs a top rep in the SBR to make sure people are getting the required information of the character and aren't making assumptions, or placing them in the wrong position on the Tier List. (which would be ensured if a top player was there to discuss the required points of said character)

Green Ace doesn't post a lot, he's more of a lurker and isn't as active in the aspect of discussing Yoshi's developing metagame, although he's still amazing.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Bwett probly should be let into the SBR but that's his/their decision, not ours. Let's not discuss something we should not be discussing =/

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Yeah actually the SBR is pretty unbalanced... with the number of reps and stuff. They should do something like the US's constitution, one group has reps proportional to the amount of people playing the certain character, the other group is just a fixed amount of voters. XD

@JustKindaBoredUKno

That's awsome :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
For people that go to tourneys you already know this but for those who don't:

The SBR is to have all regions in it who cares about character mains. Its better to have good players from each region so you get opinions from everyone. Obviously they pick people that are knowledgeable about this game and know about all characters (yes even Yoshi).

So.....

would bwett be good for it idk how influential is he in Texas if he not no. If he is then sure he can contribute. But having a just Yoshi main isn't going to contribute to much about the tourney scene in there region and not help decide more then just Yoshi stuff probably not.

Airborne

Smash Lord
i can name quite a few SBR that haven't heard of bwett.... that's how unknowledgeable (real word?) they are of yoshi.

edit: oh, and Panda tried to remember the yoshis that were at CoT4 (pride and green ace) and had a hard time doing so (b/c it was a tourny that they did bad at....) -.-

edit: well they probably now know of bwett as "that one yoshi that took a game off DSF"

D

Deleted member

W/e, if theres no yoshis that deserve SBR status, they shouldnt let one in.
But there are still some bad people in SBR.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I doubt Bwett would even be interested in the back room.

You can ask Edreese; I'm sure it's not all it's cracked up to be. ROFL

Top Bottom