• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yessssssssssssssssss Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Photoshop is some good. Not gonna lie.

That said, GOOOOOOOOO Obama. 8 years of being lied to by a stupid man that did not have my best interests at heart was quite enough for me.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Obama for President.

Oh wait.

That's right. Ask about him.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Ok, so I know that we're all teens and 20 somethings...
But I expected at least a little difference of opinions in the Atlantic SOUTH.

That said, I sincerely hope Obama is the greatest president of my lifetime.

EDIT: Funny pictures though.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Obama in the White House.

That's one small step for man... one giant leap for the status quo.

While Obama's election is a milestone for race relations (which could arguably be the most important factor), the "Change" candidate is likely to change little, if anything. I know most of you are very young, but as part of the growing internet consciousness, you all should know better than to be naive enough to think that there's any real, fundamental difference between McCain and Obama outside cosmetic and ideological differences. At least, you should be a bit more critical.

Presidents don't run this country -- international corporations and bankers do.

Regardless, cheers to the potential progression of humanity. Hopefully, his actions in office won't have a debilitating and adverse effect on that potential.

-Kimosabae
(Ron Paul for 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom