• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yay says "Marth is Still Gay"

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
where did you get the music for this thing? weird as ****, lol.

not bad, i like it :D i think you could have included fair or bair horizontal KO's from the center of smaller stages, because that's pretty gay too, but otherwise i liked the video.

best part by a longshot, at least IMO, was the grabbing section. i love that ****.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
where did you get the music for this thing? weird as ****, lol.

not bad, i like it :D i think you could have included fair or bair horizontal KO's from the center of smaller stages, because that's pretty gay too, but otherwise i liked the video.

best part by a longshot, at least IMO, was the grabbing section. i love that ****.
I was just doing that grabbing stuff to be an *******. lol

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
o_O

That R.O.B. was really awful, especially in the way he was trying to handle Marth. And the Falcon didn't seem to know what he was doing.

shanus

Smash Hero
the end image of Ike was epic.

hilarious vid, loved the grab section

shanus

Smash Hero
also, that 1 frame image of someone at the start is too quick for me to see :-(

Keihan

Smash Rookie
I enjoyed it very much, but be careful with using "gay" and "***got", etc., because some people could take that offensively.

:)
I'm getting brawl soon D:

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's not our fault if they are offended. Gay does mean happy afterall.

Imp

Smash Apprentice
To all who wanted the opening song name, it is Juno Reactor - Navras. Took some digging up to find out, heh.

Top Bottom