• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yasumicon 2009 @ FIU - Miami, FL - July 11- Brawl - See Results Thread!

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
yea i think the GA competition isnt as good as the FL one
guess ill actually have a chance of hitting the top 3 in singles there lol

Im moving to fayetteville probably ( theres still a chance ill stay in fl if my dad gets a job offering here but that would be after mid august...depends.. )

fayetteville is like....30-40 min from atlanta...soo thats close to where some tourneys are at :]

nevershootme

Smash Master
ok, some ****tard left a message on my youtube.... whoever encountered him needs to burn

username: Rogue378

message: Hey I dont remember who you exactly were when you came to the brawl tournament at fusion but if you are the ***** with long hair and glasses and used zero suit all i can say to you is you better never show your face their again or you just might get your *** beat. Also not only are you arrogant but you suck balls at brawl and your ice climber ***** friend all he knows how to do is grab

Message 2: So do you know either DFear, Snipa, LyFe -AfroThundah, Seibrik

-This guy needs to ****ing burn in hell for leaving such hate message. immature ***** does not deserve my time

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ok, some ****tard left a message on my youtube.... whoever encountered him needs to burn

message: Hey I dont remember who you exactly were when you came to the brawl tournament at fusion but if you are the ***** with long hair and glasses and used zero suit all i can say to you is you better never show your face their again or you just might get your *** beat. Also not only are you arrogant but you suck balls at brawl and your ice climber ***** friend all he knows how to do is grab

-This guy needs to ****ing burn in hell for leaving such hate message. immature ***** does not deserve my time
It was me. He was kinda ********, and angry at me for no reason.

Yeah, sorry about that. I messaged him on his channel, so he should leave you alone.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
O_O omg wowwww

lol I love how all Ice Climber players (Galuda and you) love making other people angry over a game and think it's really funny (which it is), it must be why you guys play ice climbers :laugh:
Nah I play Iceclimbers because theyre **** , pissing off scrubs is just a bonus :laugh:.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Nicksriddle

Nicksriddle (2 Hours Ago)
Please Stop Going To Random People's Channels And *****ing To Them About Me, You ****ing Idiot. I'm The One Who Is An Arrogant *******, And You Need To Learn To Get A ****ing Life If You're Going To My Friend's Youtubes *****ing About Me. It's Just A Game Bro.
Looooooooooooool

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I want a scrub to hate me, too! :laugh:

And that sucks, Juan. I'm going to miss you. :(

But hey, you are now closer to Scatz. Maybe you'll see him at a tournament someday.

:069:

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
I want a scrub to hate me, too! :laugh:

And that sucks, Juan. I'm going to miss you. :(

But hey, you are now closer to Scatz. Maybe you'll see him at a tournament someday.

:069:

We will always have that doubles yoshi team lol

And yea im gonna see scatz at this atlanta tourney on august 1( south east battles ), might even team up with him if he is up for it :]

-!-

Smash Lord

ahhh I want someone to complain about me :(

lol

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
no seriously, the dumb**** doesn't even ****ing know me or has seen me ever. I wanna assemble a group to come up there and whoop his *** big time for even putting that **** on my youtube, no one ****s with me...
I dont even know why that scrub bothered you if hes got a bone to pick with me and riddle.
Riddle and I will Gazelle punch him back to smash 64.

-!-

Smash Lord
no seriously, the dumb**** doesn't even ****ing know me or has seen me ever. I wanna assemble a group to come up there and whoop his *** big time for even putting that **** on my youtube, no one ****s with me...
Yea that's the most messed up thing.. going to random people *****ing about a game... he prob got 3 stock or something and that's his reason that they where "*******s" I would gladly jump in with the group to **** him up, heck I would bring my baby RPG and scare him to death XD I've done it before hahaha and I do have a 'nade too, real one >_>

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Someone quit because of me. I felt both proud and guilty.
you prolly chaingrabbed them against the wall

quietly thinking in your head, "I'm the best! NO dedede player could do this! It's too technical!"

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Them:

"I won? Cool. I should quit now so that my last match can be a win!!"

You:

"Yes! I made someone quit. I'm taking away from the Smash community!"

This, my friends, is a lolwut moment.

I was at my local PnT tourney, and my first match was vs a little kid, and I played as Lucas. So I'm like, "Yo David, (my buddy) watch my match". So I go on to three stock the kid in the first match, killing him with the bair spike each time. So in the next one, I jump off of the edge twice at the beginning of the match, and still manage to beat him. He then proceeds to kick me in the shin, tell me that he's never going to play again, and storms out of the PnT. I felt like a *******, but a proud one.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I dont even know why that scrub bothered you if hes got a bone to pick with me and riddle.
Riddle and I will Gazelle punch him back to smash 64.
triple falcon punch. with burning hot knuckles included. including the ability to blow the world up...
Yea that's the most messed up thing.. going to random people *****ing about a game... he prob got 3 stock or something and that's his reason that they where "*******s" I would gladly jump in with the group to **** him up, heck I would bring my baby RPG and scare him to death XD I've done it before hahaha and I do have a 'nade too, real one >_>
from what snipa told me, yea he got 3 stocked badly...

-!-

Smash Lord
you prolly chaingrabbed them against the wall

quietly thinking in your head, "I'm the best! NO dedede player could do this! It's too technical!"
XD that is tooo technical, too good of an AT :laugh:

I was at my local PnT tourney, and my first match was vs a little kid, and I played as Lucas. So I'm like, "Yo David, (my buddy) watch my match". So I go on to three stock the kid in the first match, killing him with the bair spike each time. So in the next one, I jump off of the edge twice at the beginning of the match, and still manage to beat him. He then proceeds to kick me in the shin, tell me that he's never going to play again, and storms out of the PnT. I felt like a *******, but a proud one.
This reminds me of someone 4 stocking a little kid believing in when we said "He's a really good player" XD this was in our first PnT here in Naples... That kid was never the same, no more brawl since then XD

from what snipa told me, yea he got 3 stocked badly...
what do you know XD lame excuse to get pissed off, he deserved it then :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
3 stockd 2% to be exact both matches. i lol'd xD.

btw SO MUCH HYPE FOR THIS!!! everyone come...especially u orlando people!

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Rofl , the scrub came to my youtube account too.
Turns out Dc left him a message on my account with out me knowing X_x;;

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Rofl , the scrub came to my youtube account too.
Turns out Dc left him a message on my account with out me knowing X_x;;
What's your YouTube? Sounds like fun.

And I'm annoyed at him. I left him a message, and it got ignored. :(

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Prices (Subject to change):
-Singles: $10 per person ($5 to the pot, $5 to the door)
Doubles: $20 per team ($5 per person, $5 to the door per person, meaning you pay $10)

Top Bottom