• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y. Link Match Up Discussion. Ask Questions Here!

rhan

Smash Hero
It really is. Yoshi has some tricks I never knew about. It was such a surprise.. Like.. I'm going YLink and winning against Marth, Peach, Falco, Fox players. Then a old school Yoshi player from the scene gets on the TV and I get wrecked like 3 rounds in a row. Yoshi is confusing...

But I think I can take you on VMan. :)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Ask Ganondorf if you can swap triforce peices with him for a bit.

also. I think I'm finally settled on my hunt for a true main. Ylink offers enough challenges and promise that I feel like I can go somewhere with him. Plus he is insanely fun to play. he allows for creativity and strategy. I love it.
Oh if only he'd let me!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wow, I don't think I have never heard of someone not getting a wizard of oz reference.

that just seems so... strange.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i actually didn't catch one in the emperor's new groove until i was older and rewatched it

i was both bewildered that i missed it and greatly pleased the movie had something new to offer me since my first viewing

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
It really is. Yoshi has some tricks I never knew about. It was such a surprise.. Like.. I'm going YLink and winning against Marth, Peach, Falco, Fox players. Then a old school Yoshi player from the scene gets on the TV and I get wrecked like 3 rounds in a row. Yoshi is confusing...

But I think I can take you on VMan. :)
Awwwwwsuummm! ^^ it'd be awesome to play your YLink! It'd be epic! <3:reverse:

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I'll pick up ylink and then probably put him back down. It would look realy weird if i carried a 10 year old around. I dont know why shaeman has to pick up a ten year old to **** us tho...

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
today crystalnite told me to quit young link.

;_;

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
today crystalnite told me to quit young link.

;_;
Honestly, you shouldn't... you should follow your instincts/guts.. like AZ and play the character you wanna play... any character has unexplored potential... I mean AZ's kinda proved it right?

But if you do quit Young Link... you should only rub it in his face.. that you're gonna play Yoshi now!.. <333

^^;

rhan

Smash Hero
Theo hates all low tier players.

He's salty cuz I **** his **** with Young Link.

Or he's plotting to have all the Young LInk players quit so I'm the best...?

<3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
When can we expect more vids of your Yoshi, Vman?
I actually have more videos right now... but I've yet to upload them... I kinda want to not upload them until the Yoshi Project is done.. (I actually caved in, and started the Yoshi combo video since it's what everyone seems to want.. ^^)... If not that, I'll at least make a "preview" or something of what's to come but so far the Yoshi Project is looking good.. and I can only hope it's received as well as "Axe Effect, ShadowClaw IV, and Future Sight" n n

Only time will tell I guess...

But yeah it's looking pretty good... I hope everyone will like what I have in store.. =D

Otherwise, I can have videos up within days.. it just depends on if i'm going to or not... to keep some of the "unique" footage I have until the combo video comes out ya know? ^^
'

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Honestly, you shouldn't... you should follow your instincts/guts.. like AZ and play the character you wanna play... any character has unexplored potential... I mean AZ's kinda proved it right?

But if you do quit Young Link... you should only rub it in his face.. that you're gonna play Yoshi now!.. <333

^^;
Lol this made me smile (:

So I played D20 yesterday. Craaazzzzyyyy YL dittos that should have been recorded.
Overall Rom3 is fun stuff.
Vectorman come to Pound5!
Yeah I want the best player of each character to show up.
You are THE best yoshi, so come.

I want to be ***** by everyone.

daw now ur trynna make me enemies with the YL mains

yl mains <3,

but wtf why are u maining yl??
lol theo, we've been playing some good players recently. Imagine the improvements! Especially since we used to improve, even if we only had g-mon/pitzer practice.
Honestly, i believe YL has some good matchups vs the new floaty character obession. Peaches and Jiggs... may have a counter....

D20

Smash Lord
So I played D20 yesterday. Craaazzzzyyyy YL dittos that should have been recorded.
Overall Rom3 is fun stuff.
Vectorman come to Pound5!
Word. I had no clue what was going on half of the time. Young Link is an awesome character.

PS - We're so dumb for not getting some filmed.

PSS - Pound 5.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Word. I had no clue what was going on half of the time. Young Link is an awesome character.

PS - We're so dumb for not getting some filmed.

PSS - Pound 5.
Yeaaa. For sure.
I had some fun matches with Vanz as well. I lost a $5 mm to him in a YL ditto though. :(

In brighter news, I MM'ed DJ Nintendo's bowser for $5 and beat him and I also MM'ed Eggm's Yoshi for $5 and won.

That match up is CRAZY. Holy****.
Young Link vs Yoshi. Given my play style vs an aggressive Yoshi is easily one of the most entertaining things I have ever witnessed in this game. It should have been recorded. :(
Vectorman! We're recording a ton of matches at P5!

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol this made me smile (:

Yeah I want the best player of each character to show up.
You are THE best yoshi, so come.

I want to be ***** by everyone.

lol theo, we've been playing some good players recently. Imagine the improvements! Especially since we used to improve, even if we only had g-mon/pitzer practice.
Honestly, i believe YL has some good matchups vs the new floaty character obession. Peaches and Jiggs... may have a counter....
Ummm Laijin plays Yoshi? lol

But yeah VMan all the way. <3

Laijin <3

D20 <3

Rhan <3

lol

i doubt it
YL v Jiggs $50 MM 2/3?

*Goes watches Oceans YL*

Edit1: Posted comments on 1st video.
Edit2: Posted comments on other 2.

My eyes bleed now. Not because you lost. But because you lost to a pretty bad player... Honest opinion. Just sayin.

Don't hate me. <3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
My eyes bleed now. Not because you lost. But because you lost to a pretty bad player... Honest opinion. Just sayin.

Don't hate me. <3
I know, it was his first tournament.

I'm terrible.

Top Bottom