• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y. Link Match Up Discussion. Ask Questions Here!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nair is good but mad dangerous cuz falco's stuff has good priority. trading sounds like it'd be better for falco.

though fair is harder to time, i prefer fair if i'm gonna challenge falco head on.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I use Nair like how Peach and Sheiks do when a Falco is trying to shield pressure or jump.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The Triforce of Wisdom also gives you the power of expository dialogue and gender-bending tendencies. Which are both situationally useful.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Really? feels just as fast lulz

But yeah, when I saw Armada and Amsah just sticking Nairs out after a shine or inbetween a Dair->Shine, I started doing it with YLink and I was happy. Same with just sticking out a Nair when you want to read jumps.

Hmm, I'll try to play against techier Falco or something.

By any chance, do you know how fast YLink's Bomb toss is?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Grounded Bomb Pull Animation: 40 Frames
Forward Light Toss (Hitting just A): 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air
Forward Smash Toss (Smash stick + A): 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Upwards Light Toss: 19 Frames total. On the 10th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Upwards Smash Toss: 19 Frames total. On the 10th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Downards Light Toss: 19 Frames total. On the 6th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Downards Smash Toss: 19 Frames total. On the 6th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.

Aerial Bomb Pull Animation: 39 Frames
Aerial Forward Item Throw: 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Aerial Backwards Item Throw: 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Aerial Upwards Item Throw: 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.
Aerial Downwards Item Throw: 19 Frames total. On the 7th frame, the bomb hitbox is out and the item is in the air.

Fun Fact: If you shield roll all the way to the edge of a platform(having your back towards the edge), you can throw a bomb downwards without hitting yourself. However, if you face TOWARDS the ledge and throw a bomb downwards, you will hit yourself.

rhan

Smash Hero
Only reason it's slow is because only 5 of us actually post here.. lol But yeah really appreciate the work!

Top Bottom