• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS & V1CE Presents: Game Reapers!!! MD/VA, AL/GA, NC/SC, OoR HYPE!!!

Dublio

Smash Ace
Danny said he isn't going anymore, and Keith hasn't responded yet. Assuming Keith asks at the last second, I have one open spot for now. I really hope someone else goes that can play Brawl, because I have a feeling everyone will want to play MvC3 and not brawl.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Dubb. if I need you last second, could you pick me up from my house liek 20 min away?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Also, why do we keep letting Kadaj+some other really good player team?
XD :)

EDIT: That was supposed to be an edit of my last post :|

Dublio

Smash Ace
Right now the plan is to pick up CT, drive to Raleigh to possibly pick up Keith, head to Greensboro, and then to Hickory. If all goes well, we'll have a really good sleepover.

As for Kack, I wonder if we can stuff you in the trunk or something for 20 minutes. xD

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. I'm not too well known, but I play with everyone out at ECU, (Koozy, KSK, Bden) and I'm gonna be driving from just north of Fayetteville with 2 spots open in my truck, so if anyone from Fay needs a ride, just hit me up.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
WHere do you live Vice i'll be in charlotte tonight.

Im bringing like four people with me for MVC3

V1CE

Smash Champion
WHere do you live Vice i'll be in charlotte tonight.

Im bringing like four people with me for MVC3
you and 4 other people???? thats alot considering i have like maybe another car coming... i will let you know ok? do u have aim? hit me up mindgames2199

I am happy tho that you are bring people for mvc3 tomorrow... It should be good!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I very much prefer the "pros" to team with each other, that gives more people the opportunity to place in the money.
Well, you're in luck, because that's pretty much the current state of NC doubles, lol.

Anyway, I'd like to ask the question again: When exactly are the tourneys starting, Steve? I need to know.

V1CE

Smash Champion
well doors openat 11 so BE THERE ON TIME... Approximately round 12-1pm i will start doubles... when i feel everyone is there i guess just BE ON TIME! everything will follow after that.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
well doors openat 11 so BE THERE ON TIME... Approximately round 12-1pm i will start doubles... when i feel everyone is there i guess just BE ON TIME! everything will follow after that.
There's no way I'm making 11, but 12-1 is doable. I may end up coming later, though, since I might not enter doubles. Either way, thanks.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Well I just mean like, I remember a time in Melee where it was a rush to get PP/L0zr to team with you. Those two teams would inevitably take 1st/2nd, and then everyone else was competing for money back, kinda lame.

NC Brawl never seemed to have quite as big of a skill gap to me, but still.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Upon thinking it over, I'm not coming to this. It's already late, I'm unpacked, and I'm just not ready to make the trip early in the morning. I'd be squeezing it all in "at the last minute" at this point. I should have left for Charlotte a day or two earlier. :urg:

See you bros at G6 for sure, though. I'm sorry for flipping my choice this close to the tourney, everyone. I can be such an indecisive ******* at times.

Top Bottom