• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS & V1CE Presents: Game Reapers!!! MD/VA, AL/GA, NC/SC, OoR HYPE!!!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I've got some sorta bad news.

It looks like Brian and I are the only ones from UNCC who are willing/able to go so far. We also have a ride situation on our hands.

JD's iffy, because of his sister's birthday.

Timmy will be somewhere else (Spring break for UNCC).

That means our two usual drivers are like.....75% deconfirmed. :glare:

V1CE

Smash Champion
I've got some sorta bad news.

It looks like Brian and I are the only ones from UNCC who are willing/able to go so far. We also have a ride situation on our hands.

JD's iffy, because of his sister's birthday.

Timmy will be somewhere else (Spring break for UNCC).

That means our two usual drivers are like.....75% deconfirmed. :glare:
hmmmm well shietttt this sucks... I think we will be ok still.if we dont get a huge turnout its not the end of the world. Still think a few from GA should be coming... G6 is getting bigger by the second... Whobo is also big now and there is a big MvC3 tourney on this weekend also. Hey what happens happens! Im sure it will still be great!

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll be going to this and I'm going to be picking up Stingers and 313. I live six hours away from Stingers so I get to leave really early on Friday morning just so I can get there Friday night. xD

Stockfield

Smash Champion
@Stingers I was kidding I haven't played MVC but like the first week.

@Steve, you know it buddy.

But yes if Danny comes then he will win for sure.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Update: JD will now most likely be able to drive to this. It isn't a 100% chance, but now the odds are in our favor.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Damn, the e-mail thingy has discovered my ancient ninja art of editing. :facepalm:

My secret is no longer safe.........

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its okay uncle i will never know of your secret original messages at the very least =D

@steve do you think you could host a tourney may 12th ooc?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh i meant that weekend lol. i thought may 12th was a weekend sorry. may 14th then, w/e is that weekend

Top Bottom