• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xonar is Bored aka Xonar's feedback and ranking thread

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yes I must agree, personal views and subjective opinions of an individual are never to be taken serious, so I guess the list must be objective, otherwise he'd never have posted it.

Q.E.D.'d on Xonar.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Now I understand why people were so opposed to creating a Dgames tier list. Seriously, don't expect it to be perfect, it's one guy's view of how people play. Relax a bit and try to improve it, or ignore the thread.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Seriously Bardull everyone hates you and people are even requesting you to be blacklisted from the upcoming small, that's how it REALLY is.

And I agree with Nich. Constructive criticism is welcome, sure. This will stay updated as I see more and go through more games. It's all subjective (because all ranking is always subjective to some degree, that's human limitation). I even stated myself that it is flawed. Jezus ****.

:salt: errwere

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't know what rules I'm breaking; I'm commenting on the list. Seems like you can't take criticism very well.
I dunno, seems like you're being an ***. You're also not very good at it because you're not toeing the line in a way to avoid being called on it.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Seriously Bardull everyone hates you and people are even requesting you to be blacklisted from the upcoming small, that's how it REALLY is.
Man... I wish I was good enough to be blacklisted from mafia games. That Soupamario status.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

And I agree with Nich. Constructive criticism is welcome, sure. This will stay updated as I see more and go through more games. It's all subjective (because all ranking is always subjective to some degree, that's human limitation). I even stated myself that it is flawed. Jezus ****.

:salt: errwere
I'm relaxed. Perhaps there's been an err in tonality. I'll make myself more clear: my mood as of now is pretty non-chalant and indifferent to the ego driven threatening of handing out infractions. Also, don't care if people think I should be blacklisted, but I'd love to know who thinks of me that way and why. Unlike someone I know, I'm open to constructive criticism. People who feel wrongly of me should be more up front about it. Never liked cowards.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm relaxed. Perhaps there's been an err in tonality. I'll make myself more clear: my mood as of now is pretty non-chalant and indifferent to the ego driven threatening of handing out infractions. Also, don't care if people think I should be blacklisted, but I'd love to know who thinks of me that way and why. Unlike someone I know, I'm open to constructive criticism. People who feel wrongly of me should be more up front about it. Never liked cowards.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

You called?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
SON WE TOLD YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF ****ING ADVENTURE TIME.

PEOPLE WERE READY TO REPLACE OUT OF THAT GAME BECAUSE OF YOU.

I cannot make myself any more clear than this.

YOU HAVE BEEN AN ABSOLUTE **** SINCE YOU CAME BACK.

Serious, I liked you, but you have been a real ******* in games. A real *******.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ah cool. I honestly found it hard to give feedback on you, because I gave you a pass for so many things because of the noob card. I'll give you some feedback when we get to play more often :3
You seem like a well rounded player though, with the brain in the right place. Main thing I'd recommend is experience, but that's the same as for most people on your level.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Cool thread bronar, appreciate the advice and whatnot.

I do understand mafia and I do know how to play it, I've moved past gambits and if I'm in bad light a bit for utrickd2, I was just trying to play my role to the best of its ability.

Either way, the biggest improvement I need is motivation, because I like mafia, its fun, but god its so tiring to keep up with and post.

And when I do post, I feel I'm missing out on details so I might do a 180 in midpost, which is frustrating.

Any tips regarding that? Or is that going to be something I need to work on my own?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I also want to make it clear that if people think I'm being disrespectful, know that I mostly get frustrated with myself more often than not, and that I do have a lot of respect for all of you (even Joey)

You guys are probably my favorite community, actually, which is yet another reason I like to play mafia.

But yeah enough *** kissing you get the point

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Oh man, 180's in mid post. I know that feel.

When that happens, I would just leave it in the post, and strike it or something. Explain that you forgot something, but leave the trail of thought there. That way, people will see how you reach conclusions and overall get a better feel for you, plus people will see you as an open player. If you were going to reveal the information anyway, might as well, right?
You're not alone in this one. I rewrite posts often enough too because I feel like I've missed small things. That's good. It shows active thought, and it helps you read good conclusions. Hell, you could use it to your advantage and keep track of things that happen in the game, and update frequently. Every time you remember a detail you forgot, you just gained a better perspective on the game. Ba-da-boom.

Lacking motivation is indeed something you have to work on yourself. Reading a game is something I often do when my mind is as active as can be, that way, I do think while reading. I think A LOT while reading, I think even MORE before posting and even more AFTER posting. I actively involve myself with players, and I keep a visualized image of the game in my mind, which keeps track of everything that happens. Charts, actions put in images, all that sort of stuff.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yea I was gonna read through these posts but here's my little two cents on this:

This thread blows

Guys, Xonar should NOT be chastised (I really thought that was spelled with a "z" O_O) for making this thread; he was bold enough and cool enough to go out of his way and give (for what I saw at least) good constructive criticism and critiques to players. Whether I agree with some of it or not is absolutely out of my place to deem him right or wrong... IT'S AN OPINIONATED POST AS IT WAS INTENDED TO BE. I think it was cool that he made this thread and love bouncing my opinion off of other people's opinions, tbh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was going to post an amusing picture, but I see it's already been done :urg:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Omni wasn't even ranked though, since brosuke hasn't played with him. How can he be salty? :c

I appreciate being ranked despite not playing with you, btw. Lower/Mid is exactly where I'd want to be if I ever found myself playing against you : )

Top Bottom