• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XavantTheEnigma's Random Thread

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Shadowy servants gather together on the clifftops. The two servants glance at eachother

[Kudhas]: The questionnaire is about to begin, are you ready Ulash?
[Ulash]: ...yes my brother.
[Kudhas]: Alright then. Master always goes to the extreme, but you get used to it. Alright, cast in 3.
FIRE!

The two servant brothers wave their hands in conjunction with eachother perfectly. The earth below tremors, however, rises a giant stone tablet with many questions for thread adventurers to read. This tablet was also made in china. Er... chinese magic.

= = = = =

*The stone tablet reads*

QUESTIONNAIRE OF RANDOMNESS #1 - By XavantTheEnigma

= = = = =

1 ) Favorite protagonist from any video game series.

2 ) Favorite antagonist from any video game series.

3 ) Your favorite method of transportation/travel in a video game.

4 ) What is your favorite choice of weaponry (This does not include magical energies)

5 ) What is your favorite source of energies? (This could include Chakra, Aura, Nature)

6 ) What style of class would you prefer? (Such as, Spellcaster, Rogues, Battle-Mages, Battle-Healers, Hybrids, Fighters. You may take an existing class from any video game such as DAoC's Heretics)

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style (Gets-It-Done would be like, who cares, as long as it kills the person I'm good)

8 ) Say, you are living in a video game. A fighting video game. Would you fight with honor or dishonor?

9 ) Choose from the following that best describes yourself or your fantasy character: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, Neutral Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Good,Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil

10 ) Are you answering some of these questions as a fantasy character, your real life identity or both? (Y/N)

10a ) If you are answering as a fantasy character or both, give me the name of your fantasy character.

10b ) What is the gender of this fantasy character?

10c ) What race is this fantasy character?

10d ) What class is this fantasy character?

10e ) If your character belonged to any video game, what would it be?

11 ) If you were to pick any world/universe to be born in, what would it be.

12 ) If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be?

13 ) You see XavantTheEnigma, he not the boy behind him but rather his RPG identity, an anthropomorphic gothic kitty in dark garments with scythe idly aside. What do you do?

14 ) What is your choice of element? (Fire, Water, Wind Earth etc)

15 ) XavantTheEnigma has posted enough pictures on this board, now it's your turn!

16 ) What is your favorite video game to date?

17 ) Pick five members from the Lucario boards and compare him/her to a video game character.

18 ) You see a person of your opposite gender faint/collapse. What do you do?

19 ) You find a rare item on the ground. What do you do?

20 ) What is your favorite monster in a video game?

21 ) What is the hardest boss battle you've ever fought in a video game?

22 ) Compare Lucario to another somewhat alike character in any video game.

23 ) If you were to have any super power, what would it be?

24 ) Post 5 things you would like to share with the people

25 ) What is your theme song?

26 ) Pick another member from the Lucario boards and give him/her a theme song.

27 ) If you were to upgrade somthing on any character in brawl, what would it be?

28 ) "Your too slow!" "Your too slow!". Sonic is being annoying, however, you are able to defy the laws of brawl and torture him in any way. How would you torture him?

29 ) XavantTheEnigma loves RP entrances. Think of an imaginary place and enter it. RPs or SKIPS.

30 ) Pick 5 members of the Lucario boards and give them question. However, they are allowed to skip the question. They cannot be the same members.

=_=
I didn't read over these, this is somthing to kill time. I've made them all myself, however, you may find some of these questions on existing quizzes.

-xte

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Hmm... I'll do this when I have time.
For now...
#19)
I found a waffle, and ate it.

-t2

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman

San Saradiart of Kartia

Mmmh... Chocobos from Final Fantasy.

4 ) What is your favorite choice of weaponry (This does not include magical energies)
Scythes.

5 ) What is your favorite source of energies? (This could include Chakra, Aura, Nature)
Just the generic MP gauge.

6 ) What style of class would you prefer? (Such as, Spellcaster, Rogues, Battle-Mages, Battle-Healers, Hybrids, Fighters. You may take an existing class from any video game such as DAoC's Heretics)
Valewalker. A class that controls nature and uses the Scythe. They can use magic on their Scythe styles. Magical scythes o_o

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style (Gets-It-Done would be like, who cares, as long as it kills the person I'm good)
Gets-It-Done. *spam spam spam*

8 ) Would you choose to live video games or fight with Honor... or with dishonor?
Who cares about Honor? I just want to increase my score =_=''

9 ) Choose from the following that best describes yourself or your fantasy character: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, Neutral Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Good,Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil
Chaotic Evil

10 ) Are you answering some of these questions as a fantasy character, your real life identity or both? (Y/N)
Yes (Fantasy Character)

10a ) If you are answering as a fantasy character or both, give me the name of your fantasy character.
Xavant

Male

Anthropomorphic Kitty

Crossover between a Sorcerer, Eldritch, and Valewalker

Disgaea

Disgaea

12 ) If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be?
Beowulf from Final Fantasy Tactics

13 ) You see XavantTheEnigma, he not the boy behind him but rather his RPG identity, an anthropomorphic gothic kitty in dark garments with scythe idly aside. What do you do?
mmmh... let's have a sexay partay!

Darkness

15 ) XavantTheEnigma has posted enough pictures on this board, now it's your turn!

Kartia: Word of Fate
17 ) Pick five members from the Lucario boards and compare him/her to a video game character.
Nurotasama - Flonne of Disgaea (Super soft)
Samuelson - Vegeta of DBZ(Just because)
TomasKraven - Tarzan of Tarzan(They had a video game of Tarzan too)
Azen Zagenite - Kakashi of Naruto
tedward - Knoll of Fire Emblem : SS (Because, this avatar fits him)

Leave her there. =_=

Finders keepers. o_o

Dragons

Sephiroth of Kingdom Hearts 2

Goku :p

Mind control

YouTube Search - Emperor Palpatine gets a job, Needs more people on IRC, Get an imeem account and make a playlist, Milln needs to give me those DM Ashura songs and I need new pictures. =_=

Eiffel 65 - Move Your Body

@Milln Tenpei Sato - R&R Junkie

27 ) If you were to upgrade somthing on any character in brawl, what would it be?
BIGGORON SWORD FFS LINK.

28 ) "Your too slow!" "Your too slow!". Sonic is being annoying, however, you are able to defy the laws of brawl and torture him in any way. How would you torture him?
HANG HIM BY HIS TOENAILS... wh... what do you mean he doesn't have any? *casts a spell to make sonic grow toenails* NOW DIE.

29 ) XavantTheEnigma loves RP entrances. Think of an imaginary place and enter it. RPs or SKIPS.
*crashes through the wall and faceplants into a wedding cake* *stands up* I AM XAVANT... TH--ooh this is tasty. *licks*

30 ) Pick 5 members of the Lucario boards and give them question. However, they are allowed to skip the question. They cannot be the same members.

@Dguy - I'm holding a wolf chick hostage, what do you do know?
@Nurotasama - You want to hug somebody, but that person doesn't give you a hug. You find a morning star on the ground. What do you do?
@Azen Zagenite - Lucario neglects you. What do you do now?
@Milln - You finally got your new ecks bawks, what are you going to name it now?
@tedward - You have a button. It has the power to destroy the world. You want to protect it. A ninja breaks through your window in order to steal the button. What is your move?

Nines~Tempest

Smash Cadet
I'm such an RP nerd, I might as well answer this. Ima bold my answers so you can ignore the fact that I pasta'd this from the first post <_<

Kratos Aurion

Dr. ERobotnik

Using the move "Fly" in pokemon :x

Diclave, mah boi. Giant sword that resembles Cloud's sword from FF7 (even though it's a broad sword). If you don't know what that looks like, well uh, you aren't smart IMO.

Motes (similar to Mana) from the irl RP called "Exaulted."

Red-Mage, in general anyway. A combination of fighting with swords and magical abilitys.

Get-It-Done. No one is freaking around, and brute force instills more fear. Giant fireballs of doom are not artsy.

8 ) Would you choose to live video games or fight with Honor... or with dishonor?
I'll edit this: WHAT?!

LOLD&D, i'd go Chaotic Good, easy.

Y, both, as if these questions describe my fantasy character, but reflect me IRL.

Zacarias

Male

Human

A Red-Mage in a FF role-play.

Final Fantasy, haha!

Pokeymanz. Gotta like leaving your home when you're 10 and training up creatures that listen to you because you beat them to their last living breath and squashed them into ball, and that can kill people, most often, with little effort.

Um, what? Brawl now eh? Marth, cause Marth sucks :x

Scream "oh god why" and somehow make my face turn into this:

Water

Tales of Symphonia <3

What I'm too new I can't do it lol. I can compare Azen to God. Who exists in like, most things :x

Call an ambulance. Unless I know she's the kind who'd sleep with me on the first date. Then I'd try to manually wake them up in ways that would inflict pain, but no ****. if not, THEN call.

Keep it, unless it was in like, some really busy city area. Then police.

Lucario :x

Abyssion from Tales of Symphonia. On Mania Mode. With only 2x experience. PAIN AND DEATH

Um... I got nothing, Lucario's too awesome to be compared to any lesser creature.

Flying. So awesome. Via a kind of psychic power, but only works to let me fly.

24 ) Post 5 things you would like to share with the people.
I'm a furry
I love Lucario and do indeed think of the creature in sexual contexts
I write pokemon fanfiction (M rated)
I love Nintendo too much, and need another console.
I'm a pretty mild Christian. I basically think that: God's awesome, and so is Jesus. Pretty much it.

um... Stand My Ground by Within Temptation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sCkAvh50Vs

No.

Sonic, his Fair and Usmash were also killing moves. Fair not just a gimp killing move, like Bair killing. Yeah, only SDI could get you out lmao.

He's my hero. First game I ever played was Sonic 3 and Knuckles. NO!!!

no

No

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Well here goes Nuro's response post!

1 ) Q: Favorite protagonist from any video game anime series.
A: Teresa of the Faint Smile. She was defo the protagonist for part of Claymore. And she owned.

2 ) Q: Favorite antagonist from any video game series.
A: Count Bleck. BLLEEEEECK!

3 ) Q: Your favorite method of transportation/travel in a video game.
A: Teleportation/"Fly". I don't want to have to run around everywhere: I want to just warp to where I want to go or a nearby location to it. Airships and stuff are cool, but instant transportation is just too good!

4 ) Q: What is your favorite choice of weaponry (This does not include magical energies)
A: Self. I prefer the weapon of my own appendages: my arms and my legs. And of those, my legs tend to be doing most of the work in any in-real-life sparring and combat.

5 ) Q: What is your favorite source of energies? (This could include Chakra, Aura, Nature)
A: Aura. Lucario. Aura. Meditation. 'Nough said.

6 ) Q: What style of class would you prefer? (Such as, Spellcaster, Rogues, Battle-Mages, Battle-Healers, Hybrids, Fighters. You may take an existing class from any video game such as DAoC's Heretics)
A: Hexer. If anyone has played Etrian Odyssey 2 and used Revenge they will understand this. Who doesn't want to stand in the back lines and friggen **** everything with insanely lethal poison, mind control, petrification, a damaging spell around the power of 10 fighters attacking, and a force skill hitting everything in the vicinity with every status ailment possible!

7 ) Q: In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style (Gets-It-Done would be like, who cares, as long as it kills the person I'm good)
A: Style and deadly. I'd rather do something crazy in a way for it to be stylish... but its also crazy because of how powerful it ends up being. Its what I like to do in MMOs with a varied enough combat system that you can attempt to create your own piece of the meta.

8 ) Q: Would you choose to live video games or fight with Honor... or with dishonor?
A: Honour. I'd rather be honourable in my dealings, for dishonour is no way to gain friends.

9 ) Q: Choose from the following that best describes yourself or your fantasy character: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, Neutral Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Good,Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil
A: Neutral Good Hey look: I gets Snake!

10 ) Q: Are you answering some of these questions as a fantasy character, your real life identity or both? (Y/N)
A: Myself. If I am acting as an identity, it is still a part of me.

10a ) Q: If you are answering as a fantasy character or both, give me the name of your fantasy character.
A: Nuro. Nuro is both my fantasy character and me.

10b ) Q: What is the gender of this fantasy character?
A: Male. Its a gender.

10c ) Q: What race is this fantasy character?
A: Varies: Fox/Cat. Odd, eh? Well, when I am being more 'masculine' or 'gay' I go with an anthropomorphic fox, and when I am being more 'feminine' or 'cutesy' I go with a kitty.

As the fox I am a red fox with white tips on my tails, my paws, and on my belly. My height is 5'8" (my actual height... the nurse ****ed up and made me think I was 3 inches taller) and I weigh a little under 130 pounds. I am quick-witted and intelligent, though I try create the appearance of being of only slightly above average intelligence unless necessity rears its head. My personality is kind, though indirect with people. I wear a large variety of clothing, varying between many different outfits for the ever-changing jobs taken -- from the mundane coffee pourer to the adventurous mercenary -- and usually sporting a slightly gothic look for regular wear.

As kitty I am a slightly short cat, a little pudgy, and light-blue with darker blue stripes on my back and coming inward on my cheeks, as well as rings around my tail; my paws are an even lighter shade of blue. When I'm happy I purr -- and I am happy a lot -- and when I'm confused I make a light "Mrurr?" and turn my head a little. I'm super cutesy in looks and personality and easily cuddle-able. Kitty does not require clothing.

Note that I will be using fox Nuro for the following questions.

10d ) Q: What class is this fantasy character?
A: All. Also known as whatever class I want to be at that moment in time. To be honest thats not unlike how I am in an MMO I play: I am literally every class in the game, two classes actually twice over.

10e ) Q: If your character belonged to any video game, what would it be?
A: Star Fox. The Star Fox universe is quite vast and full of furries capable of intergalactic travel. Thats like everything I'd want in life right there, especially as a furry.

11 ) Q: If you were to pick any world/universe to be born in, what would it be.
A: Pokemon. As I am assuming you mean we were born into that world as a human, I'd go with Pokemon. The world of Pokemon is somewhat safe, but also providing of many adventures at the same time. And similar to how Ash has Pikachu, I could have a Lucario! :3 Of course, if I were my furry self I'd have to go with Star Fox universe: furries, space, F-Zero; its got everything!

12 ) Q: If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be?
A: Omega Tom Hanks. M.U.G.E.N. reference for any that get it.

13 ) Q: You see XavantTheEnigma, he not the boy behind him but rather his RPG identity, an anthropomorphic gothic kitty in dark garments with scythe idly aside. What do you do?
A:Hug him as my kitty self! If he gets to be furry in this situation I do too!

14 ) Q: What is your choice of element? (Fire, Water, Wind Earth etc)
A: Heart! Captain Planet told me its an element! He'd never lie to me! NEVER! Or maybe I'd go with a nice 'elemental' type of Dark or Light depending if I am fox or kitty. As normal me, however, I'd go with Dark and Water.

15 ) Q: XavantTheEnigma has posted enough pictures on this board, now it's your turn!
A: YESSIR!

16 ) Q: What is your favorite video game to date?
A: Maybe: Super Mario World. There have been too many good games I have played and so many I haven't; I can't just decide on one! Thats the one that first comes to mind, though.

17 ) Q: Pick five members from the Lucario boards and compare him/her to a video game character.
A: Azen is like Biskit from Animal Crossing; they are both laid back and can be a little lazy sometimes.
Tedward is Inspector Gadget; I have no clue why.
Kita is like Luigi; he desires to be noticed, and so whenever he does things he ends up over-exagerating himself. They are also both a little wussy.
Mewtario is the Titanic; the one that was sunken in Gex 64 I mean.
Timbers is Wolf; they're both hot and more manly than me.

18 ) Q: You see a person of your opposite gender faint/collapse. What do you do?
A: Call for medical help. What else did you expect me to do? o_0

19 ) Q: You find a rare item on the ground. What do you do?
A: Hold it over my head. *insert Zelda item obtained tune* Then I'd either keep it maybe or try to sell it if I needed the cash for something and didn't care about the actual item.

20 ) Q: What is your favorite monster in a video game?
A: Lucario. He's a Pocket Monster!

21 ) Q: What is the hardest boss battle you've ever fought in a video game?
A: Something by Atlus. On a higher difficulty mode. Seriously, their boss battles on highest difficulty are HARD. Like the only bosses I would actually consider hard in a game.

22 ) Q: Compare Lucario to another somewhat alike character in any video game.
A: Snake. Both are awesome, fit, intelligent, can communicate in multiple languages, human/humanoid, utilize projectiles and their own hands and (quite often in Brawl) legs, appear to have tight shirts, and are furries (Snake has to like foxes). Should I mention the awesome again? Yep, awesome.

23 ) Q: If you were to have any super power, what would it be?
A: The Power to give myself other reasonable powers. Such as the ability of Super ****ing.

24 ) Q: Post 5 things you would like to share with the people
A: Furry is top tier: especially Lucario, Fox + Wolf, and that picture of the male fox in the bed with the astroglide and *** toys.
The colours magenta and pink are also top tier.
Timbers is hot.
I would like to share hugs.
Simna sucks.

25 ) Q: What is your theme song?
A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

26 ) Q: Pick another member from the Lucario boards and give him/her a theme song.
A: XavantTheEnigma should have the following song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILObfEzX92k.

27 ) Q: If you were to upgrade somthing on any character in brawl, what would it be?
A: Remove Shuttle Loop's KO power. Haw! Eat ner***e Meatknight!

28 ) Q: "Your too slow!" "Your too slow!". Sonic is being annoying, however, you are able to defy the laws of brawl and torture him in any way. How would you torture him?
A: Sonic would be slower than Ganondorf, have attacks with more lag than Boozer, and generally be a slow fart.

29 ) Q: XavantTheEnigma loves RP entrances. Think of an imaginary place and enter it. RPs or SKIPS.
A: Nuro is on a high cliff pointing out over a crystal-clear lake. He walks across the grass atop this structure of rock, the flowers speckled across this magestic field rubbing his paws lightly in the wind. The wind begins to pick up; he stops to feel the cool breeze across his face. The stratus clouds overhead are slowly being moved toward the pristine lake by these trade winds. Nuro gravitates toward a small clumping of daisies and lays down in the flowery bed, not without rolling a bit to get comfortable before looking up at the beautiful sky. The calmness of the scene lulls Nuro into a gentle sleep.

30 ) Q: Pick 5 members of the Lucario boards and give them question. However, they are allowed to skip the question. They cannot be the same members.
A: Wolf Pup: Are you ever going to get on the IRC?
Stauffyburger: If you like tentacle monsters, would you mind if one ***** you? Would that make you gay if you liked that?
Tedward: Make more poems (>wait that wasn't a question...), K? (>success!)
Kita: Are you ever going to get out of that closet? Aren't you running out of food in there yet?
Azen: Sup?

Pfeww!

EXTRA QUESTIONS:
Stauffyburger said:
Would you **** me?
Only if it was a group effort.

XavantTheCuddly said:
You want to hug somebody, but that person doesn't give you a hug. You find a morning star on the ground. What do you do?
Why is there a morning star on the ground? Anyway, I'd still try to give them a hug. And since this is fantasy world they would take the hug and tell me to lick their balls sexily.

Infi said:
<insert obvious inappropriate content of what is up here>

tedward said:
KITTY! *Kitty Nuro hugs kitty ted* =3

phi1 said:
isn't SCIENCE! the greatest thing since chocolate?
Bed-related acts = science = FALCON YES!

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
These are all off the top of my head, so they might change.

A series... hm... I guess Agent 47 from Hitman.

Probably the gentleman currently residing in my sig, Kristoph Gavin.

The Delphinus in Skies of Arcadia.

I have a thing for shotguns. And short swords. And scythes are fine too.

Aura of the blue fire variety.

I'm always a rogue-type.

Style's nice up until the point where it gets in the way.

I have no idea what this means.

Neutral neutral.

A bit of both, I guess? More myself.

You can call him Jean.

Male.

Currently, he's a skeleton. Don't ask him how he got like that, he's not going to tell you.

Rogueish.

Mmm... Baldur's Gate? Idunno.

The Brawl world looks pretty sweet. Fight all day, and death is no problem as long as someone's around to give you a slap. Plus Lucario's there. >>

Azen Zagenite.

Two words... OMEGA STOOOOOOMP

A mix of light and shadow.

Probably Pokemon Blue. It's hard to pick one, though.

Milln: Phoenix Wright
Xavant: Manfred von Karma
Blood Hawk: Diego Armando
Timbuhs: Miles Edgeworth
2skilld4u: Winston Payne

Yeah, I used all Phoenix Wright characters. And all of them attorneys at that. Hmm.

Check for a gas leak.

That would depend on what it is.

This guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q311xD6udo

The Koopa Klown Kar in "I wanna be the Guy."
DISCLAIMER: Don't ever play this game. It's for your own good.

I choose Meta Knight for the badass factor.

Shapeshifting would be nice. So would blue fire coming out the hands.
...That's a tough choice.

I'm not a furryx5

"Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones.

I choose to give Timbuhs this theme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

Make Double Team a viable counter. D=

I would grab a timer and make him experience what it's like to be too slow.

All right, I'll give it a try.
*An unkempt looking man wearing a pirate hat crawls out of a nearby open manhole and gasps.* "They never tell you the other side of making a Batman entrance." *He sticks a cigarette in his mouth and, apparently forgetting to light it, walks into a nearby casino.*

Since you didn't say it couldn't be the same question, I'll ask Milln, Timbuhs, Nuro, Blood Hawk and Xavant the following question:

Would you **** me? I'd **** me.

Stauffyburger: If you like tentacle monsters, would you mind if one ***** you? Would that make you gay if you liked that?
What makes you think there are no female tentacle monsters?

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Nuro you really have to chill with that picture of the dude hugging Lucario, man...It's really starting to scare the children (lol xavant).

dguy6789

Smash Lord
1 ) Favorite protagonist from any video game anime series.

Urahara Kisuke (from Bleach)

2 ) Favorite antagonist from any video game anime series.

Aizen Sousuke (from Bleach)

Wing Cap in Super Mario 64

Katana

Aura

Shinigami

Maximum practicality

Honor

Chaotic Good

Real life preferences, don't have a fantasy character

Bleach

12 ) If Lucario had a matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be?

Hyuuga Neji

Nothing

Fire

Brawl

17 ) Pick five members from the Lucario boards and compare him/her to a video game/anime character.

Azen - Urahara Kisuke
Blood Hawk - Captain Falcon
Timbers - Falco
Nuro - Rick Astley
Kita - Goomba

Make sure the person is okay

Lost and Found

Mewtwo

Azen Zagenite

Hyuuga Neji

Telekinesis

Dguy is Amazing
Lucario is Amazing
Mewtwo is Amazing
Chocolate Milk is Amazing
Dguy is Amazing

Coming Home by Alter Bridge

Nuro - Never gonna give you up

Lucario's fsmash range

He would spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair

IRC

30 ) Pick 5 members of the Lucario boards and give them a question. However, they are allowed to skip the question. They cannot be the same members.

Milln - Millin?
Tedward - Macs?
Stauffy - TF2?
Sam - Luigi?
Xavant - Ati?

Milln

Smash Champion
A questionnaire about things? Sign me up. I love these.

Shadow the Hedgehog.

Kefka, dammit.

Mount on the worldmap. i.e. Chocobo.

It's changed many times over the years. Right now it's chains/bare hands.

Aura

Which ever class has the best "Punch You In The Face with Magic/Energy" rating.

Most of the time i'm fight with style, unless I have something I'd rather do or need to focus, then it's Efficient Mode.

8 ) Say, you are living in a video game. A fighting video game. Would you fight with honor or dishonor? Honor. There is no other way to fight.

Neutral Good

This isn't a Yes or No question....

I have lots of 'em. I'll go ahead and be nerdy and let 'em out, though
Cappire/Capital Felisk
Slace Felisk
Cian Felisk
Delilah Felisk
Milln
Ruprecht Von Alzots
Juryl Terc
Silt Tilsce
Life Bolero

Male, Male, Male, Female, Male, Male, Male, Male, Male.

Lessee.... TECHNICALLY....
Cabbit+Catmorph/Catmorph
Human + demon blood
Half Angel
Half Demon
Archdemon
Human
Juryl's race changes all the time. Human mostly, though.
Same with Silt, cept catmorph mostly.
Human

Ugh. XD
Swordsman/Swordsman
Rogue
Adventurer
Adventuress
Assassin
Pilot
Archer or Hunter or Sniper
Dervish or whatever I feel like making him. He uses a scythe.
Adventurer or Assassin

Rpgs or Fighting games

Good question.

Lucario cannot be defeated, are you dumb?

"Sup, dude."

I like ice and water. (Though i'm bound to wind)

Worst sticker placement ever

My favorites really fluctuate, but Star Ocean: The Second Story is definitely the game that has garnered the most of my playtime hours and i've truly enjoyed it.

CAN'T.

Help them, duh.

PICK IT UP AND KEEP IT ON MY PERSON BECAUSE IT IS MINE

Hm... That's a good one... I don't have one.

This is a good one, too... I've never really had too much trouble with boss fights. I usually get them on the first three tries. NO.

WAIT.

ETHEREAL QUEEN FROM RADIATA STORIES. NO WAIT SHE'S EASY

UNLIMITED INDALECIO FROM STAR OCEAN: THE SECOND STORY. HE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL. FUGGIN' MOVE FASTER THAN ANYTHING AND CASTS WHILE HE'S MOVING. Hard to beat if you don't cheat and use a trick against him.

Any monk character.

The power to create and manipulate ice.

I like cute things
I have over 20 stuffed animals both in my room and in my car.
Snow is awesome.
I don't like most songs with lyrics.
I'm too hot for you all. I'm sorry.

Everything You Want, by Vertical Horizon. It'll never change.

*random select*
LP4Life666: Get Ready For This. =D

Lucario's hitboxes last much longer.

Make him run endlessly on a treadmill.

I only roleplay when i'm in the mood to. Sorry, but i'll pass.

Stauffers,Ted,Timbuhz,Nuro,Jeepy: Sup?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Viewtiful Joe (its all i can remember at the moment)

Death from Castlevaina:poR (again, its all i can remember at the moment)

Um, Telepipe.

**** you Xavant. Um... A double Sword. Or an insane gun/sword of some kind.

Shadow, Light, and aura

Dark Knight, something with magic and figthing. Or a Grim/Angelic being.

Both, why dont make a super strong attack be amazing visually and in power.( I love over powered stuff, the more, the better)

8 ) Say, you are living in a video game. A fighting video game. Would you fight with honor or dishonor?
Depends on the Mood.

Chaotic Neutral, but it wavers between good and evil

Mostly on charaters I have thought of.

Atlis
Concanuim
Skyler (another character in a story of mine, based after myself)
Tedward
(theres more, but cant remember)

Male

Again varies,
Hucast,
human
Demon (super)
Angle (super)
Crystal being ( i have a story on it, tl;dr, basically, he can turn into antimatter.)
Anthrocat
Beast (some kind of diferent colored wolf or big cat)

havent I answered this already? Dark Knight (not from FF) or caster or something over powered.

God, I dont know. PSO? Some kind of RPG I havent played.

PSO or the Pokeworld (how sweet would that be?) or some thing that fits what ive said.

idk

Wave.

Shadow, Ice or energy.

its the buttpirate!!

PSO

I love you all, but Im horrible with remembering things. So i got nothing.

Run over and help, duh.

pocket it.

oh! I have one! Delbiter from PSO Ep2. so cool looking.

theres a lot, but the one I can recall, in Dark Faltz Ultimate mode.

equal in awesome.

Telekinesis and some kind of element power.

um... Im very creative.
I have broken my right arm twice. Its now slightly curved.
I'm semi paranoid, but not so much anymore.
I HATE GLITTER. SOOO MUCH, if a birthday card has glitter, I will not open it.
I can make any blended desert with a masterful skill.

o.0 um...I've been looking for one actually. Right now, "You are a Pirate"

Nuro, something by basshunter.

Lucario, give him a pink costume.

Chop off his legs, then kick him around like a ball that he is.

wait, what??

Nuro- Kitty?
Milln- Why do you not fit your voice?
Nessbounder- When are you going to finish that sig flash?
Those with MKart- When we all going to race?
another question insert here.

-tedward2000

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
SCIENCE!
SCIENCE!
Dimensional Rending is awesome. Then there's surfing (just plain ol' surfing)
To be serious, I actually do have my own awesome martial arts weps (I'm not talking video games), but It's a tie between my serrated jian (I call it the 水晶的凤凰, or Crystal Pheonix in Mandarin), or my San-Jie-Gun (for Martial arts junkies, thats the 3-section staff, named 碳 龙, or Carbon Dragon, it's really cool, 'cuz it it can convert into a bo by screwing the joints in).
Chi, of course! Second is Aura
Sith Lord, or Blue Dragon of Wu-Tang.
Unorthodox, and flashy is how it's done! Most of all, it needs to have SCIENCE!
Which one has the SCIENCE!?!
I've seen the ultimate picture for this, but I think I'm Chaotic Neutral
Yes.
Marvinium, or Phil Nye
Male, initially altered body to become female, but it got way too complicated with emotion.
SCIENTIST!
SCIENTIST!
It would be the epic Bill Nye game! (if there was one)
Wayne's World, Pokemon, or Bleach
Bill Nye, says that the only two ppl that Norris ever pheared are Bruce Lee (but his missions are done, so he's gone) and Bill Nye, and between a cowboy and a SCIENTIST!, I like the one with moar SCIENCE!
Give 'im sum SCIENCE!
What!?! Isn't it obvious? SCIENCE! (ok, but if I had to choose the moar "idealistic" one, it would be water or metal)
K, but I don't think u want me to do that:

and of course, this:

KOTOR, Smash Bros.(all of them), Soul Calibur, LOZ: OOT, Mario 64
Lemme' get back to this, I want to see if their most recent post changes their characters (Nodrak, Ted, Milln, Nuro, Jeep, better say some characteristic words).
There's where my anatomical experiment went! Mind the tentacles!
Test it SCIENTIFICALLY!
Dodongos, of course! (When can I bomb them?) Oh, and I can eats Octorocs?

Sephiroth on KH2, I guess, nothin's that hard (unless ur talking about that japanese "armada"esque game where the boss shoots lazahs that cover almost all of the screen, that's ridiculous!)
Shaolin Monk class (don't know who, though)
BANKAI!
I'm Mormon :eek:, don't flame me 'bout it.
Phil Nye the SCIENCE! Guy!
Be nice to Marth! Blame SKRAI for it!
In Russia, they don't have wi-fi lag, it's Time itself that lags.
ROFLCOPTER?
Need I sing it here? Now? I'm sure everyone knows it by now... Oh, why not?
PHI1 NY3 THE SCIENCE GUY! PHIIII111 NYYY333 THE SCIIIEEENCE GUUUUY
PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1!
PHI1 NY3 THE SCIENCE GUY!
(SCIENCE RULZ)!
PHI1 NY3 THE SCIENCE GUY!
AURA IS A PROPERTY OF LUCARIO...
PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHIL! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1! PHI1!
"T-MINUS SEVEN SECONDS"
PHI1 NY3, THE SCIENCE GUY!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173703 26 ) Pick another member from the Lucario boards and give him/her a theme song.
Xavant: Crazy Train (hope that isn't offensive)
Lucario's upB, without a shadow of a doubt, would be a combo-breaker(like Dolphin slash), and have damage.
Kill his main console and make him Nintendo's... wait, what they already did that to him?
aww man...
No.
to all Lucarios: isn't SCIENCE! the greatest thing since chocolate?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord

Isaac: Golden Sun

Psycho Mantis

Foot

Longsword

Aura

6 ) What style of class would you prefer?

Assassin or Rouge

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style.

A mix of both

That depends on the situation.

Chaotic Neutral.

Both

Verdyn

Male

Anthropomorphic Wolf

Assassin/Rouge

Adventure game of some sort.

Golden Sun. Psynergy is awesome.

Lucario of course. He can only be even with himself, he is that awesome.

Nothing....

Electric

Super Smash Brothers Brawl or Chrono Trigger.

Timbers - Timber from Diddy Kong Racing
Dave (Dguy) - Garet from Golden Sun
Samuelson - Isaac from Golden Sun
Jeepy - My Axl Rose character in Rock Band
Teddy - Cid from FFVII

Get her number.

Hoard it like a pack rat like I do with all my other rare items.

Lucario

Smithy, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Lucario is too awesome to be compared to anyone.

Teleportation

1.) I have great taste in everything.
2.) I have a sexiness aura.
3.) People tend to be drawn in by my awesomeness.
4.) I can sing the whole Poke Rap by memory.
5.) Lucario is Paw-some.

Sooner or Later by Breaking Benjamin

Azen - Hero by The Foo Fighters

27 ) If you were to upgrade something on any character in brawl, what would it be?

Captain Falcon's priority.

Tear his legs off.

IRC indeed.

Dave (Dguy) - Laura?
Azen - Why do you love F-smash so much?
Timbers - BBC?
Jeepy - Steamroller?
Stauffers - 60s/70s was the best time for rock music, mirite?

Browny

Smash Hater
Link... everyone loves link

Robotnik (eggman in the anime, his dialogue is always hilarious)

Motorbike in GTA:SA

Grenade launchers

Fusion energy...

Spellcaster

Get it done, efficient German style ftw

I main sonic, so it has to be honour :D

Lawful good idk...

I live in RL apparently

Pokemon, easy

Super Sonic

throw food at it

Water ftw (Kyogre owns)

Golden sun 1+2

maybe later...

flip em over on the side, first aid is EZ

eat it

Lucario lol

Mizar, at the end of Jet Force gemini

:/

savantism, the type that makes people like Mozart be able to memorize hundreds of hours of music perfectly, by only listening to it

wut

Lemmings music :D

cant think of any >_>

Give Sonic's uthrow more KO power

never!

huh?

tedward2000

Smash Champion
@Xavant-
1) I'd press it, "What now ninja!" wait...oh crap...
2) trick question, the ninja was me.
3) Fight him, and win, by using dark magic, fancy sword play and a toaster.

@milln-
Soup

@Nuro-
when evar.

-t2

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Mario because his facial hair is amazing
Wolf because he is a doosh when he wins games in Brawl
Free roam like in the GTA games
Boiling hot *** shots that occur after Dguy and Hawk pleasure their penuses while looking at Wolf Chicks
Obviously Aura
I'm a lover not a fighter...

But I'm a fighter too so don't get any ideas

I fight like how i perform in bed; I'm very sloppy and i get it over with quick.
I'll kick you in the shin or balls, i will gouge out your eyeballs or i will grab release Ness until 150% if thats what it takes
Most likely Chaotic Good
My true identity
If i was answering these as a fantasy character it would probably be Golom because it has always been a fantasy of mine to see that messed up little hobbit in the nude
Unknown but i'm leaning male
Hobbit/Midgit
Creepy class
Super Smash Bros as Simna's twin
FzeroX so i can get gang banged by Captain Falcon and Blood Hawk at the same time ;)
Mewtwo!
Give him a big bear hug :)
Water usually phucks **** up pretty good so i'll go with that
I dont think anybody here wants to see a picture of my 1 inch penus
Super Smash Bros Brawl or Halo 2

1) Blood Hawk - Blood Hawk
2) Dguy - Zeus
3) Simna - Simba
4) Timbers - The Terminator
5) 2Skilld - Happy Jack/Forrest Gump/Rain Man

I hope they don't wake up while i'm in the act of ****** them
I inject it into my penus for extra growth in that region
Pamela Anderson's batcave of a snatch or Ridley
Some of the Metroid bosses
Mewtwo...or Doug Benson. Doug and Lucario run the same way.
Being able to stop time. Think of the possibilities, i would pull so many pranks. So many innocent people would be naked and not know it!

Ummm...
1) I like music a lot
2) I wanna do it in your butt, in your butt
3) I like stand up comedy
4) I like having fun
5) I like chill people AKA Lucario Mains

Sir Psycho Sexy
Stauffy - B*tches Aint Sh*t
I would upgrade Captain Falcons priority. I would upgrade Sheiks fair. I would upgrade Samus's projectiles. I would upgrade Sonic's everything.
I would force him to watch 1 Priest 1 Nun until he throws up and then i would make him drink his vomit and i would keep on doing this until he throws up all his internal organs and then i would sew his *** shut and keep on feeding him and feeding him until he has such a backup of feces that he dies.
i dont know haha

1) Stauffy - Would you like to gaze through galleries of pictures from discharges.org with me?
2) Blood Hawk - Explain to me why you havn't banged Laura yet?
3) Dguy - How long does it take to be as cool as Zeus?
4) Xavant - Why am i like Vegeta from DBZ?
5) Simba - Why are you such a giant doosh bag?

Timbers

check me out
Blood Hawk: BBC. 83

Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank

Sephiroth from FF7

The quickest way...unless I want to view the mapping then something equivalent to a horse.

The most damage-per-hit dual wields. Dual scimitars/rapiers/revolvers/etc

Aura

6 ) What style of class would you prefer?

Whatever can solo PvP in that game. Sometimes it's the support class. Sometimes breeder. Sometimes brute. I usually go with support class though.

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style.

A mix of both

Kill or be killed? **** honor.

Chaotic Neutral.

Both

Havoc

Male

anthro fox

Elementalist

To prolong my dickriding for Final Fantasy, I'll say that.

I dunno.

Lucario

Step on it?

Lightning

Hard to say. Played a lot of good ones. Smash, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Starfox, and Ratchet and Clank franchises are definitely sitting up there.

I have no idea. I don't have an imagination.

Ask an obvious question, get an obvious answer...

#1 priority is to get that ****. Nobody taken muh valuables.

Tonberry

Ruby in FF7

Lucario

Time travel

1) I'd like to think I have some sick taste in moosiks
2) I dickride Hawk pretty hard.
3) The Lucario IRC has killed my natural train of thought and I sit in it forever.
4) Yiff
5) My imagination? What imagination.

Nirvana- In Bloom

I dunno.

27 ) If you were to upgrade something on any character in brawl, what would it be?

Drop Yoshi.

Play Lucario vs. him.

idk lol

Forumite #1: Do you love me
Forumite #2: Do you love me
Forumite #3: Do you love me
Forumite #4: Do you love me
Forumite #5: Do you love me

Neva

Smash Rookie
Ashley Riot, from Vagrant Story.

Poooossibly Romeo Guildenstern, also from Vagrant Story. But this one's a bit harder to decide on.

I use telprot!

Anything that gets the job done.

Léa Monde.

No preference.

Latter.

Honour.

I vary between Neutral Good/Neutral/Evil. Any 'fantasy' characters I create, well, they vary all across the spectrum.

Real life identityitityity. Except for that last one. That one was both. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Oh what the heck, I'll let one of my 52 (approx.) characters entertain you. Rechaniel.

Male.

Elf.

Techmage.

Any game with elves, magic, and more or less advanced technology in it.

This.

Um... what the heck, Mid-Boss. Or perhaps Walnut/Endorph.

I keep on walking.

Fire or Wind. Or both.

Vagrant Story.

N/A

Depends. If nobody's around, call the ambulance. If there are people around, check to see if anyone is calling the ambulance. If someone seems to be, I ignore the situation and move on. If nobody seems to be, I call the ambulance.

I possibly pick it up.

... Can't choose.

Demi-Fiend, from Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. The. Hardest. RPG. Boss. Ever! Trust me on this. This guy compares to the final bosses of those bullet hell games. Except it's in an RPG. The only thing that compares is Satan, but I haven't fought Satan yet. Even Unlimited Indalecio is easier, because at least you can use 'tricks' against him, plus he dies fast when you get it right anyway. If you try to use 'tricks' against the Demi-Fiend, though, he kills you immediately.

My brain is durring out on this particular one.

Hrm. Flight, or Telprot Teleport.

Dunnox5.

I don't have one.

Sorry guys, I've no ideas for you.

Extremespeed. Seriously this thing should be better than Quick Attack, because originally, it IS. Alternatively, Double Team. Get rid of it, replace it with, say, Counter, or something less stupid.
OOOOOR, Captain Falcon, entirely. >_>;

I wouldn't. I'd just kill him outright.

Too tired for this.

Too braindead for this.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Hmm =_=
You just seeem as tough as him, but now I'm having second thoughts.
You might be that BRB, CHURCH guy =_=

Ha! HAHAHA!

*grumbles and moves on with his time*

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
phyco mantis... used to always piss my friends off...
phyco again... i hated that guy too
F-zero machine
The big F***ing gun...
electricity...duh...
6 ) What style of class would you prefer? (Such as, Spellcaster, Rogues, Battle-Mages, Battle-Healers, Hybrids, Fighters. You may take an existing class from any video game such as DAoC's Heretics)i dont know... it differs each game and update...

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style (Gets-It-Done would be like, who cares, as long as it kills the person I'm good) if i dont look sexy while fighting...im bored...

both...
i dun know
10 ) Are you answering some of these questions as a fantasy character, your real life identity or both? (Y/N) both...

Prince Alus
...i wonder if i should say "unknown" here...
unknown

10e ) If your character belonged to any video game, what would it be? somewhere between FF and megaman X

... one must be careful with this one....
12 ) If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be? Lucario... in a diffrent color skin....

Run and hide in a cardboard box...
Fire...

guess...

[/QUOTE]

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I'll be answering any questions at the bottom of my previous post where I did the survey/quiz.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Mario because his facial hair is amazing
Wolf because he is a doosh when he wins games in Brawl
Free roam like in the GTA games
Boiling hot *** shots that occur after Dguy and Hawk pleasure their penuses while looking at Wolf Chicks
Obviously Aura
I'm a lover not a fighter...

But I'm a fighter too so don't get any ideas

I fight like how i perform in bed; I'm very sloppy and i get it over with quick.
I'll kick you in the shin or balls, i will gouge out your eyeballs or i will grab release Ness until 150% if thats what it takes
Most likely Chaotic Good
My true identity
If i was answering these as a fantasy character it would probably be Golom because it has always been a fantasy of mine to see that messed up little hobbit in the nude
Unknown but i'm leaning male
Hobbit/Midgit
Creepy class
Super Smash Bros as Simna's twin
FzeroX so i can get gang banged by Captain Falcon and Blood Hawk at the same time ;)
Mewtwo!
Give him a big bear hug :)
Water usually phucks **** up pretty good so i'll go with that
I dont think anybody here wants to see a picture of my 1 inch penus
Super Smash Bros Brawl or Halo 2

1) Blood Hawk - Blood Hawk
2) Dguy - Zeus
3) Simna - Simba
4) Timbers - The Terminator
5) 2Skilld - Happy Jack/Forrest Gump/Rain Man

I hope they don't wake up while i'm in the act of ****** them
I inject it into my penus for extra growth in that region
Pamela Anderson's batcave of a snatch or Ridley
Some of the Metroid bosses
Mewtwo...or Doug Benson. Doug and Lucario run the same way.
Being able to stop time. Think of the possibilities, i would pull so many pranks. So many innocent people would be naked and not know it!

Ummm...
1) I like music a lot
2) I wanna do it in your butt, in your butt
3) I like stand up comedy
4) I like having fun
5) I like chill people AKA Lucario Mains

Sir Psycho Sexy
Stauffy - B*tches Aint Sh*t
I would upgrade Captain Falcons priority. I would upgrade Sheiks fair. I would upgrade Samus's projectiles. I would upgrade Sonic's everything.
I would force him to watch 1 Priest 1 Nun until he throws up and then i would make him drink his vomit and i would keep on doing this until he throws up all his internal organs and then i would sew his *** shut and keep on feeding him and feeding him until he has such a backup of feces that he dies.
i dont know haha

1) Stauffy - Would you like to gaze through galleries of pictures from discharges.org with me?
2) Blood Hawk - Explain to me why you havn't banged Laura yet?
3) Dguy - How long does it take to be as cool as Zeus?
5) Simba - Why are you such a giant doosh bag?
everything the light touches is my kingdom

Dahlaine

Smash Cadet
The Pink Panther, obviously

Ansem

Silt Strider
Bow

Pizza

Assasin

Style if it's an easy fight, otherwise, ofcourse not

Dahlaine, the honorable assasin. Yep that's me.

I remember these good/evil options from someplace, I'd go with Chaotic Good
I'm pretty sure it's just me in the room

Tamriel, Morrowind. I have to be able to sign up with the Morag Tong

Azen
Have it join the Morag Tong, we're short in kitties.

Earth

Kingdom hearts 1/2

I don't know them that well, hi guys!

Bring her back to my place and watch over her, gratitude beats ****. (well if she's ugly you might as well leave her).

I pick it up and pocket it?

Can't think of anything awesome enough right now, old school dragons usually do well.

I guess I don't play enough hardcore rpg's to think of anything.

Hugh Laurie

Invisibility+flight = win

1. Simon & Garfunkel = Win
2. Sonic 2 on the megadrive = win
3. I'm a resto druid in real life
4. I'm kinda bad at brawl

Maxime leforestier - San Francisco, yeh I know it's bloody French.

As if you people appreciate good music

Upgrade jigglypuff to broken status

Cut off his legs and put him on a tredmill

I can't do it

I'd rather not

=_=

-Dahl[/QUOTE]

strike42

Smash Journeyman
Solid snake or big boss

revolver ocelot
epoch from chrono trigger
xplosives
chakra

Get it done

Dis honor

12 ) If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't masterball would win

water

metal gear solid 3:snake eater

sell it
does a metal gear count?

lucario(ssbb)=lucario(pokemon diamond)

I like mgs series
I likes transformers
I know xavant in real life
House is a good show
Favorite band is disturbed

white and nerdy by weird al

to give snake more moves like his utilt and ftilt in range
multiple c4’s

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I feel kinda awkward posting this cus I rarely ever post at all, but this looked fun

Colton White from Gun, he was a badass
The Twilight from .Hack//infection and the other ones in that 4 part series
Warp Zone
revolvers are pretty badass
gunpowder XD
I always use Thief classes
Get it done
Screw the rules I want money
Neutral Neutral
both
Azalieus
he's a dude
human
time mage wielding a scythe
Final Fantasy probably, non playable though, he's too badass
Pluto, I like the cold
Bruce Lee
"you make me lol, good **** man"
umm... doesn't matter?

umm... no idea
I don't know you guys too well so I'll pass
help? call 911
finders keepers
humans tend to make good monters
Emerald Weapon
Lucario in Pokeyman
invisibility
k... umm
a) In college
b) Metalhead
c) completely ambidextrous
d) Puerto Rican/white
e) thinks you guys are awesome

Silent Revelation -Galneryus
Xavant, you get Trogdor but replace trogdor with XAVANT!
lets give Falcon some Priority
cement shoes
*walks into the room...ouch*

i'll pass

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
YOUR LINK HAS BEEN CENSORED.

XavantTheEnigma would like somebody to fill in this blank with something XavantTheEnigma would say!

____

10 points to whoever gets what I'm thinking!
****, didn't notice that... oh well

are you thinking about the trogdor song w/ xavant replacing the word trogdor?

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Nope. I have no idea what a Trogdor is. However, it appears to be something I have to set time aside and tune into. Assuming it's a song. It sound's like some kind of medevial frog o_o

Top Bottom