• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XavantTheEnigma's Random Thread

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
1 ) Favorite protagonist from any video game series. Zero

2 ) Favorite antagonist from any video game series. Prometheus/Meta Ridley

3 ) Your favorite method of transportation/travel in a video game. speed booster in metroid

4 ) What is your favorite choice of weaponry (This does not include magical energies) Model L's halberd

5 ) What is your favorite source of energies? (This could include Chakra, Aura, Nature) Aura and Biometal

6 ) What style of class would you prefer? (Such as, Spellcaster, Rogues, Battle-Mages, Battle-Healers, Hybrids, Fighters. You may take an existing class from any video game such as DAoC's Heretics) Mage from WoW by a longshot

7 ) In a video game, would you rather fight with style and take in it's beauty or fight with a Gets-It-Done kind of style (Gets-It-Done would be like, who cares, as long as it kills the person I'm good) sexy and brings big numbers

8 ) Say, you are living in a video game. A fighting video game. Would you fight with honor or dishonor? Honor

9 ) Choose from the following that best describes yourself or your fantasy character: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Good, Neutral Neutral, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Good,Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil pure neutral, but my enemies worst nightmare

10 ) Are you answering some of these questions as a fantasy character, your real life identity or both? (Y/N)not really a yes/no question... both

10a ) If you are answering as a fantasy character or both, give me the name of your fantasy character.Liakza is my mage

10b ) What is the gender of this fantasy character?male

10c ) What race is this fantasy character?Forsaken Undead

10d ) What class is this fantasy character?Mage

10e ) If your character belonged to any video game, what would it be?he is my world of warcraft main

11 ) If you were to pick any world/universe to be born in, what would it be.the megaman ZX universe as the Model L chosen one

12 ) If Lucario had an matchup where both characters are equal in power and couldn't defeat eachother, who would it be? a Predator

13 ) You see XavantTheEnigma, he not the boy behind him but rather his RPG identity, an anthropomorphic gothic kitty in dark garments with scythe idly aside. What do you do? get mildly creeped out and back away slowly

14 ) What is your choice of element? (Fire, Water, Wind Earth etc)Ice

15 ) XavantTheEnigma has posted enough pictures on this board, now it's your turn!got none that work

16 ) What is your favorite video game to date?Worlf of warcraft pvp/raiding content

17 ) Pick five members from the Lucario boards and compare him/her to a video game character.cant really think of anything..

18 ) You see a person of your opposite gender faint/collapse. What do you do?attempt to catch them, otherwise call an ambulence

19 ) You find a rare item on the ground. What do you do?find out if anyone in teh vicinity owns it, and keep it if not

20 ) What is your favorite monster in a video game?Meta Ridley closest thing.. a dragon

21 ) What is the hardest boss battle you've ever fought in a video game?Archimonde in WoW

22 ) Compare Lucario to another somewhat alike character in any video game.hmm.. Lucario is too unique to compare

23 ) If you were to have any super power, what would it be? Dragon like wings on my back and claws if thats a super power

24 ) Post 5 things you would like to share with the peopleim a newfoundlander, birt

25 ) What is your theme song?In the Wind

26 ) Pick another member from the Lucario boards and give him/her a theme song.Milln gets Bullet Drive

27 ) If you were to upgrade somthing on any character in brawl, what would it be?Lucario's extremespeed does a nice bit of damage like it does in diamond/pearl version

28 ) "Your too slow!" "Your too slow!". Sonic is being annoying, however, you are able to defy the laws of brawl and torture him in any way. How would you torture him?give him to an Affliction specced Warlock(specialty in damage over time, a slow death) or throw him in a pool of Phazon and watch him die of radiation poisoning

29 ) XavantTheEnigma loves RP entrances. Think of an imaginary place and enter it. RPs or SKIPS.im terribad at this

30 ) Pick 5 members of the Lucario boards and give them question. However, they are allowed to skip the question. They cannot be the same members.i onlyhave 1 question, milln, why did you call me Gee Bee's in your thread of love... lol

Top Bottom