• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Vermy

Smash Champion
Last tournament Toby went to he used MK, Pikachu and PT I believe. Not a traitor, just covering his arse so he doesn't get ***** by stupid matchups.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
God****t, I just read an entire U.S. History Textbook in a week

I passed my first us history test yesterday and ill be taking my next one tomorrow alongside a spanish test

T-block

B2B TST
that's respect, magik. i ****ing hate history i'd never be able to get through an entire textbook

i also got raaaaaped on my final this morning. i don't think i've ever seen a harder exam in my life -_-

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
History's pretty easy, especially if the prof grades based on essay tests. Just memorize as much details as you can in a week's time, and you're golden.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Guys. I got a Withdraw KO yesterday.

We were playing doubles yesterday. We were on Delfino--the part with the small ceiling and the three pillars separated by water. I was hit in the air. PX hit an Olimar in the air. Both of us were in the bubble offscreen. I used Withdraw; the Olimar used upair.

And the Olimar died.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Withdraw's pretty good for recovering as a mixup. You just have to be careful not to spam it, 'cuz it can be punished rather easily.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think he was sick of having options that were easily punishable hence will always get punished by meta knight or marth or any high tier :p

like withdrawing off or above the stage.
or withdrawing at all, really.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dair is pretty much squirtles best move.
why did they make it have no SDI ability during its hitlag? WHY?
IT WOULD MAKE OWNING SQUIRTLE FROM BELOW WITH MK SO MUCH EASIER UGHH.

Kith

Smash Ace
@Reflex:

Thaaaank you for teaching me how to break out of grabs at MLG. I've been doing it so much now that I'm beginning to fear for my controller.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
apparently reflex has modded a button onto his controller called "i am in a grab". he holds this button and breaks out. this is why when he is breaking out, you don't actually hear any individual button presses. i'm surprised MLG let him get away with it.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
apparently reflex has modded a button onto his controller called "i am in a grab". he holds this button and breaks out. this is why when he is breaking out, you don't actually hear any individual button presses. i'm surprised MLG let him get away with it.
HAHA no.

When Reflex is in a grab you know it, because you can here it form across the venue, he makes such and insane noise when he mashes out of **** its crazy.

His aura is overwhelming when he mashes.

Kith

Smash Ace
Tooo good Tooooooby. You are still sharing ****, love it.

Teach meeee.

He mashes side to side right?

Naw dawg.
What you do is your left hand has to spin the stick in circles

You have to move your right hand a little higher so your thumb is over the A, B, X, and Y buttons.

Then, you have to mash all those buttons (the trick is, it's all in the wrist. Don't worry about pressing individual buttons, just move your wrist as fast as you can! If you start to fear that your controller is going to break, you're doing it right.)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my controller has definitely broken temporarily from me mashing out too fast before...the r button gets knocked out of place sometimes

Top Bottom