• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

I'm not sure whether to keep Croc's 2nd form or evolve it.

Also Fire Moth is ****. Butterfly Dance raising up Sp. Att, Sp. Def, AND Speed with him having 100 or in base of those stats.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Soooo... fellow pokemon trainers, I would like your opinion about my Pt Textures. It's the first textures I've ever made and like I mentioned before I tried to perfectly copy the cloned pokemon who are from mewtwo/befriended with mewtwo.

SquirtleTwo:

IvysaurTwo:

CharizardTwo:

Mewtwo themed Trainer:

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Soooo... fellow pokemon trainers, I would like your opinion about my Pt Textures. It's the first textures I've ever made and like I mentioned before I tried to perfectly copy the cloned pokemon who are from mewtwo/befriended with mewtwo.

SquirtleTwo:

IvysaurTwo:

CharizardTwo:

Mewtwo themed Trainer:
Ah i loved that movie, i still have it on VHS. They're pretty good from what i remember. The Ivysaur looks ******** but that's how it's supposed to look (isn't it)? The charizard looks like a bamf. Great job.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Ah i loved that movie, i still have it on VHS. They're pretty good from what i remember. The Ivysaur looks ******** but that's how it's supposed to look (isn't it)? The charizard looks like a bamf. Great job.
Well, most artists actually based him more on Bulbasaur's clone then on Mewtwo's Venusaur. but since I'm such a fanboy of that white striped venusaur, I just had to paint him like that :) thansk for the compliment!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

Never forget!
Yanmega, The Ogre Darner Pokémon. By churning its wings, it creates shock waves that inflict critical internal injuries to foes. The beat of its wings is so powerful that it accidentally dislodges full-grown trees when it takes off in flight. This six-legged Pokémon is easily capable of transporting an adult in flight. The wings on its tail help it stay balanced. Its jaw power is incredible. It is adept at biting apart foes while flying by at high speed.

THAT THING IS ****ING MADE OF NIGHTMARES

Disrupts your organs by just flying by, dislodge FULL-GROWN trees, etc.

**** nature! You scary!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And people laughed at Yanma.
You're saying it like they still don't, Zigsta.
I wake up every morning to a picture of Yanmega with rocks floating around it posted on my dorm wall.

Get's me out of bed, at least.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
keep in mind you can still transfer 4th gen pokes with stealth rock on them.

you can't tm breed for the move in the 5th gen

pal pad battling doesn't have any restrictions on 4th gen moves or whatnot but apparently the random wifi battling feature does (scizor with superpower getting blocked). there have been conflicting reports about it though so i'm not sure

personally i hope that there is a metagame for 5th gen native movesets

also tail glow does +3 now WHAT THE **** MANAPHY???

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
also tail glow does +3 now WHAT THE **** MANAPHY???
More like what the **** why doesn't Ampharos have Tail Glow yet?

Not like it'd matter since it'd still be Ampharos but seriously Game Freak.

You know what Dream World ability it got? While several bad Pokemon were getting amazing traits?

****ING PLUS. **** YOU GAME FREAK.

/anger

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Thanks all, I'm still at internship now. I asked a recorder from my birthday so hopefully I will be able to show you guys some footage of an EU Pokemon trainer player.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Why am I in this thread? lol. I know nothing about Pokemon, but I did play yellow, red, blue, gold, and emerald, haha. What's competitive pokemon? Who are the best players?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why am I in this thread? lol. I know nothing about Pokemon, but I did play yellow, red, blue, gold, and emerald, haha. What's competitive pokemon? Who are the best players?
www.smogon.com

Also, a bonus for everyone else--

My laptop is having problems, and I can't access SmashBoards at the college, so that's why I haven't been online lately.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
hey, who are the best pokemon players? i dont even know
I am the best Pokémon player. Duh.

It's the only reason I can make PT work in Brawl; all the mechanics carry over.

I throw out Stealth Rock on the first turn, every time. True facts.

Top Bottom