• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Reflex isn't the best Pokemon player because his team lost to a level 1 Smeargle.

DANG, I just went there. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex isn't the best Pokemon player because his team lost to a level 1 Smeargle.

DANG, I just went there. :p
I also lost to a guy with a Butterfree at the Atlanta VGC event this year.

Granted, in the end, I brought it back, only to lose to a Choice Scarf Garchomp, but, eh.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I also lost to a guy with a Butterfree at the Atlanta VGC event this year.

Granted, in the end, I brought it back, only to lose to a Choice Scarf Garchomp, but, eh.
I'm just glad ubers were banned at this year's VGC. It was sooooo lame when I competed a while back and lost to a team of Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Mew.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm just glad ubers were banned at this year's VGC. It was sooooo lame when I competed a while back and lost to a team of Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Mew.
Rest / Sleep Talk / Will o Wisp / Dragon Pulse Giratina could have taken all four of those out with ease.

Giratina counters so many ubers it's amazing. You'll need to pump defense to survive the Rayquaza's Outrage, though.

~the more you know~

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Rest / Sleep Talk / Will o Wisp / Dragon Pulse Giratina could have taken all four of those out with ease.

Giratina counters so many ubers it's amazing. You'll need to pump defense to survive the Rayquaza's Outrage, though.

~the more you know~
This was back in the days of GBA, so Giratina wasn't around then.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What VGC are we talking about? Last year's didn't have ubers, but they brought them back this year. I had to deal with stupid bull**** throughout.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What VGC are we talking about? Last year's didn't have ubers, but they brought them back this year. I had to deal with stupid bull**** throughout.
I think it was called Pokemon National Championships or something like that...I went to the one in Houston at the Stennis Space Center.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Miles! I'm coming to NorCal in November! I'm gonna be in Redwood City touring DreamWorks Animation Studios.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Didn't know DreamWorks was in Redwood City.

Also didn't know that Redwood City was only 25 minutes away from here. It's a shame I am too much of a coward to drive a car, haha.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Well I'm normally in Davis for college but due to a turn of events I'm in Cupertino for the next year!

So yeah, we can definitely do stuff.

I label myself as a competitive battler, as I have over 100 pokemon ev trained but the truth is that the most solid team is probably my fire mono team :(
Monofire is just painful, I assume you don't really have a way to deal with SR? :/.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Lol, quit the teasing. It's all about getting the sun up and spamming specced overheats, heat waves and.... focus sashes, it's actually a doubles team but I just wanted to show my point of not having any solid teams for singles, I attempted one but when it was done it was just gimicksssss, I actually have like 3 Pokemon Battle Revolution battles online.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
So fellow PTs...im going to be moving again. I just got a job in California, LA area...so it should be pretty awesome. I'm going to be working on major films and what not. But yeah, time to kick some *** in cali.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
The LA scene had been very inactive, but during the early part of the summer, mikeHAZE and Rich Brown co-TO'd a tournament. I'm not sure if that series is still ongoing, as it's the only SoCal tournament I had time for this summer. Most of their tournaments are in Chula Vista, and as a whole, SoCal's more active on AiB for tournament listings.

And guys, in case you haven't realized yet, MaTa is LEGIT. He's working for a BIG time company that worked on Avatar--the man's going places!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
TKO showed up at a tournament in Atlanta. >_>

He's...really tall. Or maybe I'm just really short. :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Avatar the big smurfs or avatar terrible wannabe as succesfull as the anime?
The big Smurfs, haha.

Reflex, I remember you're a bit shorter than me, and I'm 6'0''...how tall is TKO?

Top Bottom