• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Vermy, do you only draw preexisting characters, or do you draw original characters as well?

Vermy

Smash Champion
I occasionally draw my original designs, but they aren't as well received. Since I now work in a call centre, and time between calls can be quite long, I fill the time with drawings.
Custom design on slip ons.

An art request by a friend, she described her life situation and asked that I draw it in this detail.

Satanic Teddy Bear, another art request.

Kepie, a Celtic mythical creature. Yet another request.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Very cool, Vermy.

Are you interested in pursuing art at all? Your art style reminds me of Radical Comics and Dark Horse Comics.

Vermy

Smash Champion
At one point, I was tempted to, but up until a week or so ago tit had been about a year or so since I' d picked up my sketch book. I may start something yet.

Variable

Smash Ace
I'm taking Art in High school. I think it's a fun class but I definitely wouldn't want to make a career out of it, or even study it outside of high school. Though art is really challenging, it's really fun when you're good at it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
None of the newest batch of Pokemon stick out to me, but I'm digging 3 v 3.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
actually i like all 4 of the new ones in the 2v2. electric tarantula? ****** mantis? steel type mole? egyptian mother****ing ghost coffin? yeah i'm feeling it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I dislike all of the stuff that was just revealed, with the exception of the Alien Hominid Grass-type thing. Everything else looks like a Digimon. Fifth-gen hurts me so.

3v3 is going to be the most luck-based garbage on the planet, and Nintendo will adopt it for VGC. I just know it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I haaaaaate double battles. Only exception is mixed doubles. It's a blast to battle alongside a friend.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Everyone, get with the title and wish Steeler64fromNintendoNSider a happy birthday!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Hapi Burdae Steelerrrrrr. <3

I could do that design on kicks. Give me the right pens and some waterproof spray and anything is possible. (Y)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
thanks guys

ah reflex i know what website that's from...very good designs. i contacted the dude on facebook once but got no reply :s

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
edited for lateness

btw i saw those shoes before and then i saw another type of that shoe that was sexier but they guy stopped making them and i was mad because i totally want squirtle shoes

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Anyone a fan of the show Entourage? I'm going to the set today.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I had a dream last night that T-block appeared at a horseback riding competition I was in. Somehow a horse could fit two people: One person would drive, while another was in charge of navigating using some kind of technology. T-block part of the reigning champion team--he was a top-notch navigator.

I was gonna pick him to be my partner, but the guy before me picked him. :(

Then zombies came in and started destroying everything.

EDIT--It's also Toby's birthday, everyone!

T-block

B2B TST
aha you almost made me burst out laughing at work. i keep picturing you and me playing some game like double dash with horses.

happy birthday tobyyyy <3 gimme your address i'm gonna mail you a tiara because i know you like them

Top Bottom