• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Vermy

Smash Champion
Happy birthday Tobyyyyyyy

Nameless, I am wearing a drill core pendant identical to Simon's as we speak. It's pretty sexy.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So who saw the two new Pokemon on Serebii? Well, technically only one new one--one's a clearer version of last week's leak.

I definitely dig 'em, especially that boar looking one.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Lately this place has been starting to look like the Jigglypuff board. :x

Anyway, I've been feeling very artistic lately so I decided to make a few things.

<Vid Link
This is probably the best Final Destination skin I've made yet. It's a rough version of Gateway Colosseum using a re-sized PS2 model to fit FD's collision data, boundary data, effect data, and misc data. (That basically means it's a sexier FD that only LOOKS different)

I've started making trainer cards like this one again. I used to make them back when I traveled to pokemon tourneys but I stopped when Brawl came around.
And Geodude is Charizard's Side-B btw. Geo's only move, Explosion, gives him a 100-0 MU on MK ya know.

Apparently when people need to find me at tourneys, people tell them "Just find the guy with May's bandanna" as opposed to just yelling across the room.
/unnecessaryrandomfacts

So, yea. What's up with you guys?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
K...also did you guys see that new wiiware game toribash (some PC port)

that **** looks mad fun

Edit: wow...Gear is totally going to be a ripoff of magnimite

and that one bird pokemon is defintely just starly

that crocodile looks cool tho...lol

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
If you use that PS texture the ledges change right? I don't see the weird lip in that vid.
No, it's there. The stage models are just changed. Models have nothing to do with a stage actually. There's a thing called collision data that's basically invisible walls, floors, and boundaries. THAT is what characters actually stand on/run into.

But yea, the ledges are there. Everything's there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Gear looks extra lame to me, but I'm definitely interested in its ability. Since it can have either Plus or Minus, that means you don't have to have Plusle and Minun out at the same time in double battles for them to receive the power-up. Really makes me wonder how this will affect 3 v 3 battles....

Also fellas, be on the lookout for the film Immortals, set to release 11/11/11. It's gonna be big.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'm pretty hyped for some of NoA's Black & White leaks.
Like Heracross is supposed to get an evolution based on Atlas instead of Hercules.
Atlas Beetle
Mijumaru evolves into a shell-clad Samurai Otter. (Water/Fighting)
Tsutaja evolves into a Grass/Electric Cobra. Probably more smug than ever.
Desukan (Sarcophaghost) is Rock/Ghost type
Ononokusu is Rock/Dragon
There's supposed to be a Water/Ghost based off a Japanese legend.
Gear is supposed to have a counter part like Mantyke & Remoraid that will cause one to evolve.
and there may be a robotic Pokemon.

Every time someone picks on Mijumaru, his final evo just gets more bad***.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I arleady made up in my mind i was starting with smugleaf...and I'll have zoark t0o just because he looks cool as ****.

T-block

B2B TST
Hi Blaze ^_^ Haven't seen you in a while.

Are those leaks confirmed? I've fallen behind on everything =( Grass/Electic Cobra is enough to make me choose Tsutaja for sure.

I still maintain that Water/Ghost would be a very sexy typing for a defensive pokemon.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Hi Blaze ^_^ Haven't seen you in a while.

Are those leaks confirmed? I've fallen behind on everything =( Grass/Electic Cobra is enough to make me choose Tsutaja for sure.

I still maintain that Water/Ghost would be a very sexy typing for a defensive pokemon.
Hey! Yea I don't post here nearly as much as I'd like to. :/

They're not confirmed, but the were leaked by someone that works at NoA that's somewhat active in the pokemon community. About as active as Meowth's old voice actor was before she passed away.
I'm gonna use Mijumaru just to have my usual setup. (Water, Grass/Status, Fire, Espeon, w/e else I need) Though I hope that his movepool is better than Piplup's early on.

I just want a more defensive Grass/Poison type then Roserade. (Though I love Roserade.)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I don't think they'd make it based on the Kappa, as Golduck is already based on the Kappa.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm leaving LA the first week of August.

I wish I could make a trip to NorCal, but it's not looking likely right now.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Game Freak doesn't care.

Anyway, how bout that Red, White, & Blue Eagle?
Lombre is the Jolly Pokemon, and its Pokedex entry details nothing whatsoever about the Kappa, unlike Golduck's LeafGreen entry, which says

Pokedex said:
Often seen swimming elegantly by lakeshores. It is often mistaken for the Japanese monster Kappa.

New eagle Pokemon looks pretty cool, though. I'll definitely look into it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I like the Pidgeotto, but the Pidgeot Hawk thing looks somewhat like Hawkmon from Digimon. :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so like, I was on the olimar boards today and I realized their social thread has a Question of the day:

I think we need that (but not me asking questions because I suck at that) unless this has been done here already and in that case disregard everything above this line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been playing Pokepark Wii lately and that game is so fun...The mini games are pretty addictive.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
First off, these vids gave me great joy.

So legit typh, not that you care or need to listen to me, but I think that you could have gotten a couple more rocksmashes off of the traded hits if you buffered/mashed another rocksmash when you knew the first rocksmash would trade hits with MK.

Also when you double jump and withdraw, if your withdraw touches the stage you get your second jump back.

The first stock when Eric was testing out how you would react to tornado seemed like withdraw would have been pretty good everytime you double jumped above his nado.

Goo **** typh!!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dont ****ing sandbag

i dont know why everyone says that when in reality i'm just not good

A little late, but I just watched Toy Story 3.
That movie is indescribably beautiful.

If a random 18 year gangsta walked in and watched Toy Story 3, he would come out with a job, a 4 year Masters Degree, and destined to save mankind from aliens who find human spines to be the universe's most delicious delicy.

If you watched Toy Story 1 and 2, there is NO REASON NOT TO WATCH TOY STORY 3!
/end

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my dearest PTs:

i have a favor to ask

please go to this page

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=22490

and enter your zip code into the in-store availability thing. when i try, it says there aren't any available within 100 miles of where i live... i would really like to buy a gamecube broadband adapter without having to pay like $50 on ebay. i'll pay you your $0.99 (plus tax and shipping) back!!

mario kart double dash 8 player races too good

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've got one about 30 minutes to an hour away from me, depending on traffic, according to the website.

Top Bottom