• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I still say Charizard has an advantage over DK. He's ridiculously easy to use when compared to the other two Pokemon against DK.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I still say Charizard has an advantage over DK. He's ridiculously easy to use when compared to the other two Pokemon against DK.
I will second that. I went in a steel cage match with Cyphus's DK and he ***** my Squirtle-Ivysaur battery, but when Charizard came out, things didn't go as bad, it went smoothly for the most part, only reason why I lost was skill difference. =/

T-block

B2B TST
Some surprising numbers on there o.o

Charizard advantage over Diddy... Ganondorf advantage over Ivysaur wtf. Also your PT numbers don't really make sense.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I didn't notice the Ganondorf number for Ivysaur, either, haha. I don't think 'Dorf has an advantage over any of our Pokemon, but Ivysaur should have a slight advantage.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Begin your arguments on my matchup list

Wario: 35/65 (35/65 Squirtle, 30/70 Ivysaur)

Diddy Kong: 50/50 (45/55 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

King Dedede: 30/70 (30/70 Squirtle)

Marth: 30/70 (25/75 Squirtle, 35/65 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)
These are the only ones i disagree with:

I don't think Squirtle vs Wario is that bad. Ivysaur doing only slightly better sounds like a stretch.

Ivysaur gets pretty ***** by Diddy, banana combos get her offstage so easily. Squirtle goes even with Diddy imo, and zard at slight disadvantage.

Squirtle that bad vs D3? My state doesn't have a good D3, so i'd like to hear how he gets destroyed so easily. Just genuinely curious, as i'm not familiar with the MU at all.

Ivysaur does just as bad, if not worse than Squirtle vs Marth. Fair kills everything she has.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
These are the only ones i disagree with:

I don't think Squirtle vs Wario is that bad. Ivysaur doing only slightly better sounds like a stretch.

Ivysaur gets pretty ***** by Diddy, banana combos get her offstage so easily. Squirtle goes even with Diddy imo, and zard at slight disadvantage.

Squirtle that bad vs D3? My state doesn't have a good D3, so i'd like to hear how he gets destroyed so easily. Just genuinely curious, as i'm not familiar with the MU at all.

Ivysaur does just as bad, if not worse than Squirtle vs Marth. Fair kills everything she has.
Wario has grab release fsmash, grab release uair, and a grab release CG on squirtle, also wario will definately land that fsmash before that fatigued squirtle lands a fair or dthrow at around 170%

I play a diddy kong alot in my hometown, about once every 3 days, its probably my most knowledgeable matchup. Squirtle doesnt get destroyed by diddykong, but diddykongs hitboxes are just so ridiously large and they come out so fast its too much for squirtle it handle. Ivy does decent against diddy kong, you just have to play realy campy with razor leaves and bairs. Charizard is amazing, paticularly his grab, its stupid long and can go over bananas, he can easily gimp diddy kong and getting a spike on him isnt rare. Flamethrower is amazing. But the best part of all, charizard never gets KO'd

Really squirtle does ok against marth but that gauranteed spike out of grab release marth has on squirtle just really makes it stupid, after playing lee and RoyR, i can see how its not uncommon the platforms will not make a difference at all (except on norfair)

Ivy does good, just once again camp out the marth, not paticularly with razor leaves but with bair and fsmash, yes fsmash i land fsmash on marth more than i do on any other character

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ivy's fsmash is good, i swear it has to have invincibility frames

i agree with magik's diddy input, diddy can clash with pretty much all of your squirtle aerials, and that works out in his favor since he doesn't have stamina. at least your air mobility is way better. you can use the bananas well, and you can gimp diddy (although not as well as zard can). idk about ivysaur but it's magik. and charizard ***** if you don't get banana'd, your grab is the best tool you have...and i find it uncommon to not live to 200% on diddy.

are you sure wario can uair and fsmash squirtle? uair makes sense since i know he can fair and dair but fsmash...

Magik0722

Smash Champion
tbh im not sure on that fsmash part, Phanthom X said he could in a tournament a long time ago but i havent tested it

Against Diddy kogn my switch order is

Stock 1: Squirtle
Stock 2: Half Ivy, Zard Stock tanks the rest
Stock 3: Squirtle

Man i wish so much that they made the switching order Squirtle > zard > Ivy

Imaingine stock tanking a squirlte with zard in alot of matchups, thatd be deadly

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Wario has grab release fsmash, grab release uair, and a grab release CG on squirtle, also wario will definately land that fsmash before that fatigued squirtle lands a fair or dthrow at around 170%
I hate trying to kill Wario with Squirtle. The match-up wouldn't be too bad if Squirtle could kill him.

I usually go for a D-Smash and just switch to Ivysaur after Wario's at 100% regardless of my own damage.

I play a diddy kong alot in my hometown, about once every 3 days, its probably my most knowledgeable matchup. Squirtle doesnt get destroyed by diddykong, but diddykongs hitboxes are just so ridiously large and they come out so fast its too much for squirtle it handle. Ivy does decent against diddy kong, you just have to play realy campy with razor leaves and bairs. Charizard is amazing, paticularly his grab, its stupid long and can go over bananas, he can easily gimp diddy kong and getting a spike on him isnt rare. Flamethrower is amazing. But the best part of all, charizard never gets KO'd
^This. I could not agree with this more.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Oh yeah on king dedede vs squirtle

All dedede has to do is sheild grab back throw, backthrow does a ludicrous 16% damage, thats if he doesnt pummel as well, his ridioulous grab range stops every single approach squirtle has on him, even if you land on the other side, dededes turnaround grab is just as good as his sheild grab. So really there is absolutely 0 appraoches that squirtle has. Ftilt can also stop most approaches as well and utilt beats most as well since it has invincibility frames and KOs squirlte really early. Now lets get into the weight differences. Dedede is heavy obviously and squirtle is the second lightest character in the game, you have to have a massive percent difference for the KO, considering dededes moves are stronger and can KO earlier and then there is fatigue, it is greatly amplified by dededes weight. People believe this matchup is even because of squirtles utilt and uair combos, first of all you should never land a utilt in the first place, as squirtle has no safe approaches, secondly, this realistically only does around 50% with good smashDI. The percent you gain from the combo is only a drop in the bucket in which you need to KO Dedede, dedede is just too heavy. Dededes side step and back roll are extremely good as well and can avoid any approach as well. Planning on going behind dedede by jumping over him? dededes back roll moves faster than you do in the air. The grand canyon gap between weight differencees, combined with 0 approaches, 16% backthrows that can happen extremely quickly, fatigue, dededes utilt, dededes stupid rolls and a massive air superiority is why i wrote the matchup as 30:70, i was probably being generous as well. The only way i have ever beaten a dedede is by getting a small 1% lead (seriously i have won by 1 %) and watergun camping for 8 minutes, in my mind it is the only way conceivable that squirtle can beat a dedede.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wario doesn't have a fsmash on Squirtle following a grab release. PX and I have tested it. Squirtle just has to hold shield to block it. You'll see it work every now and then if the Squirtle player is expecting Wario to fthrow him, and the Squirtle player just doesn't shield in time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I guess I should start throwing out my recent Back Room stuff here.

A big reason why I quit Wario is because he CANNOT approach a lot of good characters. His range is just too terrible. He has a wonderful hit-and-run game, but that requires lots of camping in the long run at top-level play, and I find that terribly, terribly boring. I get impatient easily, and I always attempt to approach with Wario (it's easy and awesome outside of high-level play), so my Wario's really not great as a result.

That being said, just keep yourself protected. Don't leave yourself open because he decides to move back and forth or something. Keep short-hopping so that you can land quickly and attempt to punish any time he goes for an air-dodge to get in (literally, his ONLY reliable approach). F-Tilt, U-Tilt, and F-Air/B-Air (in a hit-and-run fashion) Wario. U-Air's pretty good if he tries to approach with D-Air. It's frustrating because he can camp you out and cause fatigue, but take advantage of the fact that he can't really get in, and you should be able to keep your lead.

I need to play Ivysaur vs. Wario more. I wonder if the N-Air would cancel out Wario's D-Air attempts, 'cause that would make things easier.

When Charizard, pretend that you're DK. Tilts and your projectiles will help. Stay under a platform if you can. U-Air or U-Tilt if he tries to come in from above. You can also Rock Smash his attempts to tap you before running away. DO NOT approach him. There's never a good reason to approach Wario.

Ivysaur vs. Snake is mostly made stupid by the DACUS. There really isn't much you can do about it outside of guess when it's going to happen and attempt to counter it with a move (D-Tilt, dash attack), but it's easy to get punished if you whiff such an attempt.

Outside of that, I feel like Ivysaur does a better job than most with dealing with grenades. If he pulls one, Razor Leaf, and he shouldn't be able to do anything to you with it. If you're quick about it, it should blow up the grenade on him. If he manages to pick it up and shield it, you should have enough time to at least get out of the area where he can throw it quickly.

Shielding an F-Tilt should get you a grab, or you can jump out of your shield and Bullet Seed to get a bit of movement at the same time, which can allow you to be where they attempt to be if they DI the initial hit.

Smart (read: with a very specific distance) use of B-Air will prevent him from going, "lol" and just walking up to you to do mean things. Just be careful around grenades, because if you hit them, you're going up, too (DUMB). You can attempt to get above him and see what he does. If he pulls a grenade, quickly move a bit to the side and attempt a Bullet Seed--it won't set off the grenade, and you'll have time to get away from it in that way.

Alternatively, you can N-Air his shield on the way up (good luck close enough to do that, though). You need his shield to get low so you can start easily doing mean things to him. It's fairly hard if he doesn't feel like pulling grenades. Smart Razor Leaf use helps a lot. Hopping around his shield without doing very much isn't very dangerous and will cause him to use his shield. You know what to do with him once he's in the air (a stale D-Air won't get him off of Cypher). If you get him immediately above you, see how willing the Snake player is to attempt an aerial as he lands. If he likes to air-dodge, Bullet Seed him as he lands. If he likes doing an aerial, shield and punish with a grab or another Bullet Seed. After you do it, DO IT AGAIN if he doesn't start jumping after he leaves the stream. When he starts doing that, give chase with an F-Air, U-Air, or Up-B, depending on what platforms are around and where he is.

Dedede is silly. Magik is correct in saying that Squirtle has no good way to approach, but Squirtle shouldn't have to. It shouldn't be that difficult to land retreating B-Airs. If he's fond of doing his own B-Airs to fend you off, get underneath him, jump out of a pivot, and U-Air him to death, or shield underneath him and attempt to grab him as he lands. To get past F-Tilt, jump toward him and do a B-Air from a mid-air jump. Do your best to avoid the B-Airs. Hydrograbbing works alright if he likes to stay grounded. You can attempt to juggle after a U-Throw, or you can chase an F-Throw with F-Tilt at really low percents. If he doesn't jump, you get a hit, and if he jumps, you can attempt to give chase, but watch out for B-Air (AGAIN). Water Gun him if he likes to stand still--there's not much harm in it. After you have a decent lead, just stay away from him. He's the one with the burden of approaching, and Dedede isn't very good at it.

Ivysaur has fewer options than Dedede, but yours cause more damage on average. I find that it turns into a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Dedede's F-Tilt is only stopped by one thing, but it hurts--you can roll through it and Bullet Seed him. Dedede can delay an attempt to F-Tilt, wait for the roll, and grab you, but Ivysaur can B-Air spam a standing Dedede or grab if he keeps putting up his shield, although that's pretty risky. Dedede can dash at you and either put up his shield/grab or spot dodge before doing something. Down-Tilt will knock away Dedede during his initial dash, spot dodge can be Bullet Seeded. You can also grab his approach attempt, but, once again, that's risky. Once you get his shield low, you should be able to switch between B-Air to beat his B-Air attempts and N-Air to rack up damage easily. Full-hop F-Air is alright in that case, too. If you get Dedede off-stage, he should have serious trouble getting back because of a barrage of B-Airs to eat his jumps. If you're thrown off-stage, doing a Razor Leaf backward and using B-Air to avoid edgeguarding works well to remain somewhat safe.

Ivysaur's ledge options against Dedede are VERY limited in this matchup. Ledgehopping Bullet Seed is your best bet, but you can't do it often or you'll get punished hard. Just pulling yourself up and putting your shield up or rolling from the ledge are usually better than jumping up or attacking.

I honestly think that Ivysaur vs. Dedede is probably 45/55, but there's still a lot to work around. Dedede's options take a whole lot less thought to be successful with.
Charizard covers the ground well, and while Wolf is an aerial character (OR MORE LIKE A B-AIR SPAMMING CHARACTER), I feel like Charizard can protect himself pretty well. Perhaps the movement speed is an issue in the air, and I could call the matchup 45/55, I guess.

Wolf beats Squirtle from the side in the air, but at least Squirtle can keep up with him. One can anticipate shine attempts and punish from there. The laser shouldn't cause much trouble, but if you stay grounded unless you're attacking from below, I don't feel like he can compete with your ground game. F-Tilts work well, because he doesn't have much outside of his good smashes and his decent jab combo. Just grab him--you're really short, and that's a pain for him.
As far as the average ratios go, I prefer to do 40%/40%/20%, with 20% being the worst matchup of the three. You're going to avoid that character as much as possible, but it WILL affect matches somewhat. There will be a slight bit in the average that are a bit higher or lower than what the numbers would suggest, as well.

Meta Knight: 35/65 (40/60 Squirtle, 25/75 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Snake: 40/60 (45/55 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Wario: 40/60 (45/50 Squirtle, 35/65 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Falco: 40/60 (55/45 Squirtle, 35/65 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Diddy Kong: 40/60 (55/45 Squirtle, 35/65 Ivysaur, 35/65 Charizard)

King Dedede: 45/55 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Marth: 40/60 (40/60 Squirtle, 35/65 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Mr. Game & Watch: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Pikachu: 45/55 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Olimar: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Ice Climbers: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

R.O.B.: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Kirby: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 55/55 Charizard)

Lucario: 45/55 (55/45 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Zero Suit Samus: 45/55 (50/50 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Toon Link: 45/55 (55/45 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Pit: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Donkey Kong: 50/50 (50/50 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Peach: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Luigi: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Fox: 60/40 (60/40 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Wolf: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Sonic: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Sheik: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Bowser: 55/45 (55/45 Squirtle, 60/40 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Zelda: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Pokémon Trainer: 50/50 (YEAH)

Squirtle: 45/55 (50/50 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 45/55 Charizard)

Ivysaur: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 40/60 Charizard)

Charizard: 55/45 (55/45 Squirtle, 60/40 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Ike: 45/55 (45/55 Squirtle, 40/60 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Lucas: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Mario: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 50/50 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Ness: LOL (75-25) (85/15 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 70/30 Charizard)

Yoshi: 50/50 (55/45 Squirtle, 45/55 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Samus: 55/45 (60/40 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 50/50 Charizard)

Jigglypuff: 60/40 (65/35 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 60/40 Charizard)

Captain Falcon: 60/40 (60/40 Squirtle, 55/45 Ivysaur, 60/40 Charizard)

Link: 60/40 (70/30 Squirtle, 60/40 Ivysaur, 55/45 Charizard)

Ganondorf: 65-35 (70/30 Squirtle, 60/40 Ivysaur, 65/35 Charizard)

T-block

B2B TST
omg reflex <3 BR members need to do that more

what do you guys think of squirtle vs falco? magik says squirtle is disadvantaged, but i've always found the opposite.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I'm not sure why you are having a trouble with snakes dacus, its not that hard to grab out of.
Also i think its worth noting that a fatigued ivysuars dair will never hit him out of cypher as well. You have to be extremely careful with bair, because that can cause you to take a ftilt, which of course is a ludicros 21%

I have a problem of you saying it shouldn't be hard to land retreating bairs, itll only hit if he gives chase, which he should have no reason to, or only hit if you are really close of him to begin with, in which you have already been bthrowed 3 seconds ago. If you somehow actually are close i think its safer to do the jab combo than retreating bair. Just keep in mind how stupid dededes grab range is. You say to jump over his ftilt and do a bair? I don't think thats a good idea as well, ftilt ends really quickly and can sheild grab the bair after it lands. I agree with the rest you had to say about squirtle vs dedede, get a percent lead force him to approach and make it even harder with watergun camping, only act against a approach if you are sure itll turn out in your favour.

I believe that dedede has a higher damage output on all his moves compared to ivy, not to mention . About the ftilt, i think you would have better chances if instead of rolling past the ftilt you did a run up sheild, that way you can powershield the ftilt and still punish it in the small window of time you have afterwards, just dont try anything too crazy, ftilt is fast.

I think you are risking too much risk whenever you said bulletseed there, snake matchup included. The initial hit is too easily DIable and is espeially risky against dedede because of the chaingrab. Really bullet seed is high risk high reward type move, but i see the risk still outweighing the reward

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not sure why you are having a trouble with snakes dacus, its not that hard to grab out of.
Also i think its worth noting that a fatigued ivysuars dair will never hit him out of cypher as well. You have to be extremely careful with bair, because that can cause you to take a ftilt, which of course is a ludicros 21%
Trying to grab more-or-less at random is suicidal. Ivysaur's grab comes out on frame 13, which is way too long to think about retaliating even on a powershield. Hovering around his shield is mostly just to get it down. B-Air doesn't do much to Snake, but you do want to get his shield low however you can.

I have a problem of you saying it shouldn't be hard to land retreating bairs, itll only hit if he gives chase, which he should have no reason to, or only hit if you are really close of him to begin with, in which you have already been bthrowed 3 seconds ago. If you somehow actually are close i think its safer to do the jab combo than retreating bair. Just keep in mind how stupid dededes grab range is. You say to jump over his ftilt and do a bair? I don't think thats a good idea as well, ftilt ends really quickly and can sheild grab the bair after it lands. I agree with the rest you had to say about squirtle vs dedede, get a percent lead force him to approach and make it even harder with watergun camping, only act against a approach if you are sure itll turn out in your favour.
Why wouldn't jumping out of your pivot into a rising B-Air work? F-Tilt, which is why you can jump over it and then do a rising B-Air from your mid-air jump. If you're rising, Dedede shouldn't be able to grab you. You can also attempt to powershield the F-Tilt and them punish.

I believe that dedede has a higher damage output on all his moves compared to ivy, not to mention . About the ftilt, i think you would have better chances if instead of rolling past the ftilt you did a run up sheild, that way you can powershield the ftilt and still punish it in the small window of time you have afterwards, just dont try anything too crazy, ftilt is fast.
In general, Dedede's moves do more damage individually, but your really good ones do more, and the other moves are mostly just to get Dedede to do what will allow you to N-Air or grab or Bullet Seed. Running up and shielding can work, but if Dedede decides to attempt to grab, you're screwed. It's certainly an option, though--More guessing games, heh.

I think you are risking too much risk whenever you said bulletseed there, snake matchup included. The initial hit is too easily DIable and is espeially risky against dedede because of the chaingrab. Really bullet seed is high risk high reward type move, but i see the risk still outweighing the reward[/QUOTE]

Short-hopping it does help you land it like you want to, and having platforms around helps keep you a little safer.

The chaingrab isn't exactly instant death, either.

Sometimes, the risk makes it that much more likely for it to be successful (Read: GROW A PAIR).

<3

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
we all need to grow a pair

i'd always wondered why you dropped wario, reflex. interesting insight there.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I've never had trouble grabbing out of dacus however, not sure i im doing anything differently

bsed on your reaction i think i may have read your first post wrong
o = squirtle
O = dedede
<- / -> = direction

I was thinking you were saying something like

O o ->

But did you mean
<-----
......O\o

?

The ftilt is longer than dededes grab range, so ideally youll be sheilding outside his grab range. Of course im not saying always attempt it, im saying its probably the safest option.

Bullet seed really is a subpar move, sometimes its even punishable on hit

Ill reiterate, the risk greatly unimaginably outweights the reward

unless the opponent doesnt know how to react to it, then its god tier

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I've never had trouble grabbing out of dacus however, not sure i im doing anything differently

bsed on your reaction i think i may have read your first post wrong
o = squirtle
O = dedede
<- / -> = direction

I was thinking you were saying something like

O o ->

But did you mean
<-----
......O\o
Yes, but you could also move backward while doing it.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
Yo Kith, I'm calling you out.

I mean, lol. It's like every five days your signature tacks on another humiliating gimp for the same colored ZSS. After a while you're going to have to do a super gif with about twelve-fifteen little gifs inside of it.

Or even better, you could do one of those collages where if you just look at it its a gif of one of those spikes, but if you look really closely you notice that it's made up of a lot of other gifs that are also of other spikes.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
been trying to figure a way to fight a wario. tbh, I was coming to that conclusion.... just really really slowly. lol

Toby.

Smash Master
Lol retro :p

I agree with magik. Whilst I think many of ivysaurs matchups necessitate landing bullet seed, it really is a bad move. All the people I play with regularly know to keep an eye out for it. Given that if somebody shields the move they are *guaranteed* a followup, and a hit only translates to about 15% damage anyway, its really not very good.

Bullet seed is only good if somebody airdodges into it.

Lets just pretend bullet seed was a tilt. It hits on frame 4, does 15% damage, but has 50 frames of cool down. Its also a 2 hit attack and if they DI the first hit they take 0 damage. Light characters only receive about 5% damage from it. I bet that if we were ever up against an opponent with an attack like this we would say that its nothing to worry about. Imagine if marth's dancing blade had 50 frames of cool down. I doubt that people would be saying its a real threat in the matchup.

Bullet seed is a bad move if your opponent takes the time to learn to counter it. Bullet seed reminds me of game and watch actually.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.ouverture-facile.com/

stopped at level 28 today

been working at this for like 3 days i think i dunno i've lost track of time since i started this

it's taking over my life i just spent four hours straight on it

edit: oh i'm sorry are we talking about pokemon

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol little kids like you shouldn't be using luelinks theres too much adult material

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
why are we good buddies because we happen to use the same super secret website

you're pretty annoying

hi toby <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you still dont know who i am on there and i just think its funny...but if it really annoys you i'll stop..."sorry"

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol its ok

smashboards and aib have ignore lists so it's all good

so what were we talking about toby dear?

Toby.

Smash Master
oh typh you really are the very best.

<3

say hi to rickety / san diego for me =)

edit for latest post: I think we were talking about how great music is. If i didn't have my linkin park, tool and other random metal bands I don't think i could survive.

i dont think people who listen to anything apart from techno and metal have any taste in music at all. don't you agree?

Top Bottom