• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Bomber I would like to see if you could possibly use an image like this with the white or green version of the brawl sprite.

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/f...bros-brawl-character-guide/pokemontrainer.jpg

I am also very partial to sly cooper so both of these images work

Sly Cooper Icon
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/056/4/4/Sly_Cooper_Calling_Card_by_bob49459.jpg

Dark Knight
http://epicbattleaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-e1307470910553.jpg

Actual Avatar
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/images/avatars/psn/psngame_sly01.png

It would be really kool if you could manage to put the Sly Avatar in with the Brawl PT sprite so that it makes Sly look like the trainer. So I hope those are some solid ideas to give you some direction, but I am not a lunatic over this so feel free to ask me some questions or shoot me some test runs back.

THANKS BOMBER <3!!!!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hmmm, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the material. I wont be able to get to it immediately because I have a test this Wednesday and Thursday I'm preparing for but I will definitely get to it asap.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Awesome Bomber and no worries my man it is kind enough of you to make the sig, so take your time and jus keep me informed. I would love to see some of the work in progress.

:phone:

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Yo I started playing Brawl again. I am playing online.

My aim is DddonTtrip and I am on the AllIsBrawl Ladder lets play sometime homies.

=p

It is amazing that in 2011 people still dont know how to play vs pt.

And holy poop its amaizing how people can CG with ICs online with lag.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Oh I pray Luis seeing so many old faces after some of the very dead times of this board Luis......is really really motivating.

Plus Kith is where my playstyle was derived from :)!!!!

Kith

Smash Ace
Kith's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the pt vid thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol thanks :-). I am gonna start playing again. Apparently, hydroplaning is like riding a bike, and I'm still pretty good at it. I won't lie though, it's gonna take a bit for me to get back to the level I used to be at, but SFL has no shortage of good players to train with.

Kith

Smash Ace
Lmao XD I am really sorry about that. The problem was that I really was being irresponsible with how much time I spent playing Brawl. My grades suffered a lot from it. It was no ones fault but my own, but I had to change that. I pulled my GPA up and I think I'm ready to get back to contributing to the PT community :-)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lmao XD I am really sorry about that. The problem was that I really was being irresponsible with how much time I spent playing Brawl. My grades suffered a lot from it. It was no ones fault but my own, but I had to change that. I pulled my GPA up and I think I'm ready to get back to contributing to the PT community :-)

Ahhh well seems like the life story of brawl players LOL, but it's awesome to have you back so I'll have retro update the PT player listing.

Whats your aim/skype account kith theres a lot I'd really like to discuss without you since you are the original guru on hydroplanning.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I think the PT Board has basically turned into the Pokemon Fan club. All of us like Pokemon, but only a handful of us actually battle. :smash:

Kith

Smash Ace
Ahhh well seems like the life story of brawl players LOL, but it's awesome to have you back so I'll have retro update the PT player listing.

Whats your aim/skype account kith theres a lot I'd really like to discuss without you since you are the original guru on hydroplanning.
Thanks :) it's awesome to be back. PTKith is my AIM, but I don't have Skype though. I wouuldn't say I'm the original guru on hydroplaning, others were doing it before me. I like to think I just really tried (I think successfully) to incorporate it into my game style more than others.

So, what'd I miss? Anything new? It's kinda sad to see the list of retired players, but good to see that there are still active players.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Nah nothing to new besides reflex no longer maining PT, outside of that theres been a kinda fallout of PT mains and a rebirth which oddly enough has only started over the past month or so.

I only call you the guru because you worked so hard to implement hydroplanning into your game which is something I've worked on for a while now. We seem to be the major basis for hydroplanning in game so I'd love to have a chat with you about some of the tutorials you posted, the shell stall hydroplane I still can't pull off.

Oh and btw the only major thing you've missed is M2K gaying everyone out in tourney and slowing pushing brawl into the "yea I'm done with this game zone" for quite a few players.

Kith

Smash Ace
Nah nothing to new besides reflex no longer maining PT, outside of that theres been a kinda fallout of PT mains and a rebirth which oddly enough has only started over the past month or so.

I only call you the guru because you worked so hard to implement hydroplanning into your game which is something I've worked on for a while now. We seem to be the major basis for hydroplanning in game so I'd love to have a chat with you about some of the tutorials you posted, the shell stall hydroplane I still can't pull off.

Oh and btw the only major thing you've missed is M2K gaying everyone out in tourney and slowing pushing brawl into the "yea I'm done with this game zone" for quite a few players.
I would love to have a chat with you sometime about that stuff. What's your aim? And I was around when Reflex started maining Wario.

Kith's videos helped me a lot <3
I'm glad I could help. Hopefully, as I get back in it, I'll start posting some more vids. If I tried to do that right now, they'd probably be pretty embarrassing lol.

Kith

Smash Ace
I've been good man, just hanging out lol. Noticing how outdated your sig is trololol
Yeah lol I suppose I should change that. I technically shouldn't even be on there anymore until I start going to tournaments again. I'll get to that eventually :-P

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea word well you will Kith, don't worry I've been playing and htiting a pretty bad patch of tourney placings so Im looking to get some work in and fix that. So sounds like a Pt chat is in order.

My aim should be connected to my posts I think its the lil yellow dude under my location.

Kith

Smash Ace
I don't remember. All I can remembers is that 99.9% of the big players have retired or stopped maining PT.
Damn, that is pretty depressing. As long as I'm playing Brawl, I'm maining PT though. Eventually, we'll find players who are good enough to replace the ones who left. I'm sure there are a lot of PT board lurkers (like I was) who are trying to get good before posting their first post.

Here's to being hopeful :-P

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Ha, I would probably announce something if I weren't playing. I'm actually pretty consistent. I try to go to tournies ever other week.

Don't worry Kith, I'm still maining PT :)

Top Bottom