• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Kith

Smash Ace
Yea word well you will Kith, don't worry I've been playing and htiting a pretty bad patch of tourney placings so Im looking to get some work in and fix that. So sounds like a Pt chat is in order.

My aim should be connected to my posts I think its the lil yellow dude under my location.
I'll probably be able to talk today on AIM if ya want. I should be getting home in a couple of hours.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Apparently when I play my friends, my Ike is pretty kick *** to where I even impress myself. How I would fare in a tourny has yet to be seen. I play him for fun because I lost my skills for Marth a long time ago and plus there is just something about Ike's style I like. Other than that he's not considered a character I truly play.

I got PT as my main, TL as secondary, Random Tertiary and then Link,Ike, and various others as quantiary.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol that happened with my fox Bomber after I watched some TKD vs Tyrant I went fox against my friends MK. Now my fox is pretty legit so my tier list looks like 1. PT 2. Diddy 3. Fox 4. Marth

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol that happened with my fox Bomber after I watched some TKD vs Tyrant I went fox against my friends MK. Now my fox is pretty legit so my tier list looks like 1. PT 2. Diddy 3. Fox 4. Marth
Like the last time I played Brawl with my friends I did some amazing combo.

Nair -> grab -> throw -> f-tilt off stage -> spike.

I wasn't really thinking at all when I did it, it just happened.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I take it that was as Ike ike f-tilt off stage was fair? or an f-tilt that knocked them off stage?

Either one of those sounds pretty freaking awesome though, so keep it up Bomber. Also I finally got my vid up so you should check it out even though after watching it about 5 to 6 times it seems a bit frantic.

Lastly how's the sig coming along? Any progress?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So, I'm trying to video chat with my British ex on Skype but the internet connection keeps screwing things up. I'm angry because I now have to wait 2 hours to talk to her now because I have class then I have to go home.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol out of curiosity Bomber why are you talking to your ex, I always found that talking to my ex's was a waste of time and my patience.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol out of curiosity Bomber why are you talking to your ex, I always found that talking to my ex's was a waste of time and my patience.

because my ex is cool like that. My other ex I'm shaky about but that's not the point.

Edit: Plus, she's British and cute. Is there a reason NOT to?

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol is she a white women cause I swore off them after I got myself involved for a SECOND time which resulted in 7 years total between two relationships wasted from my life......**** white *****es......

EDIT: Pardon my rant /anger but I am glad to hear your on good terms with her and that she's cute do it up Bomber!!

And whats word on the sig?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol is she a white women cause I swore off them after I got myself involved for a SECOND time which resulted in 7 years total between two relationships wasted from my life......**** white *****es......

EDIT: Pardon my rant /anger but I am glad to hear your on good terms with her and that she's cute do it up Bomber!!

And whats word on the sig?
Progress has been halted for right now and Probably wont resume until the weekend. I got a test tomorrow I'm studying for. Then I'm possibly going to be building a fence this weekend along with work. I will try and get to it during free time and tweak it the way you want it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm doing amazing. I'm overall a happy person because I'm liking this girl really hard, even though she's all the way in England. I pretty much spend my whole day chatting with her on Skype. I didn't even think I could feel happiness with all the crap that's gone through my life.

XD

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hello there :)

Welcome to the PT boards, it's nice to see a new face because quite a few old names have returned recently also.

If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to ask for help we are all pretty kind around here.

Lastly wanna battle?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sure, Cooontail! Just message me when ever you're available!

Thank you! I'll be sure to ask some questions as my Pokemon Trainer develops! :)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Nah it means more Diddy Snake and Falco all 3 of which I <3 fighting.

I don't want to see more olimar, D3, or marth tho :(

Either way fagknight is banned and now hopefully we won't have to look at M2K ever again.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
More D3 but not as much marth in NY/NJ

Diddy will be everywhere like he was in early 09

NY/NJ isn't far from NE so Snake will still be pretty damn present.

Oli and toon link aren't too present in NY/NJ outside of dabuz and jash so nothing to much there.

Falco will be the new MK imo and lots and lots of silly gimps will ensue due to all the bad players want to play falco

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What do you think is going to happen to counter the D3?

Probably more Olimar and Pikachu. (Edit: Falco... I still see more Olimar/Pikachu, but waaay more falco probably)

Thats how I view it anyways haha.

Top Bottom