• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results & Pictures! -4/19/08- Extensive Results now on AiB!

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
i defenatly had a good time at this tourney, had a lot of fun and met some old smashers that i havent seen in a while. Some shoutouts

Cort-congrats on winnin singles, i liked the way you play your snake there's nothing wrong with whoring the best tactics. Althougth i do disagree on some of the rules you used in your tourney, overall its a pretty good rule set

M2K-We dint get to talk much at the tourney, i dont think you remembered me from melee, lol such a long time ago. Anyway's good job with DDD you have the most solid DDD i've seen so far.

PC-Long time no see man, your still the chillest samsher i've ever met. Im sorry if i dint get to our MM but i was so busy i dint have time.Hopefully i'll get to play you at MassMadness

Dazwa- your Zamus has such an odd style i had a lot of fun playing againts her, you just had to counter-pick thougth;). Good stuff on placing high.

Skler,Banks,Thorn,Boxman and anybody else from Maine- You guy's are mad cool, keep coming to tourney's so i'll get a chance to play you guy's

OBM-Good GW man, your edgeguarding is phenomenal, i'll want a remacth for our MM.

OWM-Nice seeing you again, sorry i din't to play you or anything but i after doubles i got headache so i dint wanna play any casuals. I heard you been playing Guilty Gear, if thats true i'll want a MM, nice seeing you again

Velocity- Awesome GW, i've never played such an agressive GW player, you cauth me off guard first time we played. It was kinda funny how your counterpick ****ed you in the last stock, but you certanly got your revenge in Hanenbow(oops forgot to ban it) I defenatly learned a lot playing you, congrats on getting so far and i hope to play you again

Solid Jake- You got a good snake there, defenatly practice a bit more and you'll be placing higher in tourney's, oh and BTW its Gonzales.

Sol,Ky,Doctor?-Defenatly had a good time playing some casuals with you guy's. Next time you guy's should enter singles

Phis-it-Man we had some good macthes in the tourney sorry for knocking you into loser's, but i have a crew member who play's DK and Diddy so i knew what to do. Next time i'll see you i'll MM so you can have your revenge.

Hayato-Very sexy Zamus, your style flows very well so she suits you well(no pun intended). Stick to her and you'll do fine, i'll want to MM you thougth.

To anybody else i played or met at the tourney good stuff. I felt kinda silly being the only Ike player there, but whatever live and learn, maeby i should pick up snake. Till next time you guy's keep on brawling

Banks

Smash Hero
shoutout time!

EVERYONE: thanks fo playing me, and/or talking to me and/or playing melee teams and/or sitting on my lap and/or wearing a burger king hat and/or taking my picture and being female and/or teaching me its called a draydel (word son) and/or beating me with meta knight (dat ****s gay), and/or letting me sign your poster and/or playing a sick GW and/or ur GW too and/or playing fake tournament melee matches ad/or playing me early even tho u live in maine and/or using faco like a extreme homo (the truth) and/or being in an xbox crew and not reading this and/or bringing booze we didn't get to drink and/or sitting on a chair like AC slater with me and/or going inside locked BK and/or teaming with me in melee friendlies and/or not plying brawl all day and/or seeding the brackets <3 =D

if you can find yourself in there you win a prize and if your not i just typed straight for 1.5 minutes about random stuff so don't feel bad KTHANKSBYE SHOUTOUTS R GAY AND TAKE FOREVER PEEZE

ironchief thanks for driving!

Cort

Apple Head
Banks I honestly feel really bad about the seeding incident. If I did it to any other person I probably wouldn't care, it's just you specifically.

<3...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol i beat you with meta and i play you early despite the maine thing

im in there twice

worship me

Banks

Smash Hero
rofll no worries cortsybro I'm just fakecomplaining <33333 (strong homo), I'm not KingofFlames! I wouldn't have gotten higher than 3rd anyhow ^__^ bwaaaahahaha <3

JK PC ur the man!

DAZWA I ALMOST HAD JOO WIT THAT GAY STRAT

oh, and next time everyone I'm coming with the best brawl jigglypuff u done seen, ready to rest you into the sky!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea i actually went all faloc this tourny, but one macth i played marth. lol

ummm yea

hazz and tetra-f*** this game who cares about it, but really thx for the ride and support in singles

brookman-good stuff playing you in melee, i had mad fun

velocity-**** mad beast wit game n watch that first tech chase 9 hammer was too sexy

m2k-good matches, we should like marth ditto in brawl so i wont get ***** like i do in melee

pc n cort-good seeing you guys again, go to a weekly soon. mad good stuff in teams

skler-boo i hate metaknight, good matches though

thorn-lol falco dittoes are ridicuolous...in brawl

everyone else good stuff, no im forgetting mad peo[pple but tired right now. make like the next one melee, even though i doubt it will get that bi of a turnout.

Had mad fun but also cnt believe pictochat is a counterpick, those spikes owned me.

House M.D.

Smash Apprentice
woah quick shoutouts

dullahan (sp?)-good ****e in teams. if only we were more gay we could have beaten...

skler/thorn-you were right; we were playing brawl, not melee

pc/cort-in two matches we took off 5 stock in teams, which i was sorta proud of

patpro/hayato-our matches were so intense. thanks for the singles later

whatever other team we played-good matches

omega-our matches were so fun. hope to see you and your zelda in later tournaments

emmy-good talks, good times, who would win: a banana or a toothbrush?

darc-wow. period.

sora-good match.

chewman-nice shirt. the secret to beating gaw probably involves hax. like being snake hax.

bman-i swear i wanted to lose. you proved to me that peach is still playable. very impressive!

solid jake-easily the most fun matches of the tournament for me.

pof-good matches man. and actually, if i had somehow magically won, i would have paid a $50 fine on my car, so thanks for winning. sucks about the bracket mishap

obm/velocity-i need some gaw dittos with people much better than me; hopefully next time!

m2k-everyone gives m2k a shoutout. he's kind of a champ.

also, i'm a yale undergraduate, and i plan to host a tournament at yale sometime in the fall next year. plans aren't definite, but everyone who read this post is now required to come.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I taught banks the draydel. I win. You Stink.

Uhhh, it was nice to meet you guys. We were layn' it in there hot and heavy.

Darc your my hero, and you shattered my friends ego so hard.

Banks Draydel 4 lyfe

lol yo Boxman your funny **** dude.

Falco, I didn't understand a word you said but you were pretty cool.

Cort, hopefully we can play at MM or something. but I'm gay so who knows.

to those like 13 kids who played melee the entire 8 or so hours i was there - .....nice.

Milktea, oh **** pound that

flaco

The Terminator
I taught banks the draydel. I win. You Stink.

Uhhh, it was nice to meet you guys. We were layn' it in there hot and heavy.

Darc your my hero, and you shattered my friends ego so hard.

Banks Draydel 4 lyfe

lol yo Boxman your funny **** dude.

Falco, I didn't understand a word you said but you were pretty cool.

Cort, hopefully we can play at MM or something. but I'm gay so who knows.

to those like 13 kids who played melee the entire 8 or so hours i was there - .....nice.
you mean flaco as me or another person

Dullahan

Smash Rookie
Team Rated L for Landmaster was House/Dullahan
Heh G&W/Pika team... So much C-stick spam XD Go us

Also, lol at PC Chris/Cort double Snakes doing an f-tilt infinite on House during our second match. Good stuff.

And the double Falco team had some pretty annoying laser spammage XD

Um... don't really remember who I played in singles, but my second match had a ridiculous first game.... Pikachu ditto on Stadium 1; I get sent off the top at the last second, we both have exactly 142%, and time runs out as I'm about to disappear. :dizzy: I felt kind of bad insisting on the tiebreaker for that match (although, as House justified it to me later, it was technically a tie and although I would have lost with another second on the clock, I would have won with fewer seconds on the clock since I had been leading). Ah well, I ended up losing that match anyways. Sorry to whoever that was...

Edit: Oh right, I remember talking to Emmy: lol at the win by default :) But seriously though I think it might be worth giving the new Zelda some time... I'm sure you could still be amazing with her once you get used to her changes.

I think I'm still trying to play this game too much like Melee... Boo being two weeks behind everyone due to being away from civilization during spring break =D </johns>

Even though I did really poorly, it was tons of fun and I definitely learned a lot (oh, so that's what good Snakes/DDDs/Lucases look like...). Also my ICs now have a perfect Brawl record lolz (1 out of 1 tourney game). Y'all better watch out for my ICs next esticle XD

(For the record, I was playing Pikachu for most of my singles, but I'll very likely be playing someone else by next time)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Lol I played hackey sack with Axel? I guess I had an out of body experience, because I never attended the event. I've only played hackey sack like twice, so something tells me you wouldn't have been impressed with my game lol.

Good stuff to the all the winners and everyone else. Wish I could have made it.

Cloudz-Just giving you a shoutout, heh.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
ShOuTeEzYS:

Khaly - Nice meeting you... I am v jealous of yr shoes, actually. I looked down at mine to see if I had my vans on after seeing yrs - haha.

AxelSlam - I was rooting for you against HeyU! I got to sign yr poster. ^___^

PoF - Nice seein' y'again. Good matches. ;}

Noodles - Yr Rob beat my Snake in friendlies. *WEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Sora - Good first match. Work on that Falco!! :"d

Dazwa - Don't mean to sound creepy or anything. But I was rooting for you against Mall Santa rofl. Yr Zamus is amazing. :3

Cort - Awesome matches! I don't think Yoshi's Island is a wise counterpick against yr Snake, heh. It's usually my first choice, but after seeing you play Norfair I fell in love with that level. Can't wait to play you again! Also, great job placing 1st!

BMAN - wO0W0ow0o0O0O awesome Peach! I haven't exactly played against that many Peach players. I hope we can play again sometime. Dthrow - Utilt is so cool. :}!

Silas - Hehe very nice 2s we were runnin' in Melee. Thanks for making me my giant BK crown, too! ^_~

Spawn - Close match against yr Toon Link.

HBK - ****. Gettin' chainthrowed up and down Smashville sucked haha. Good matches though. Rematch sometime?

Trademark - Too bad you don't like Brawl. Was hoping we could play, too... *pout*

I apologize if I left someone out. I'm at school, so it's a bit rushed.

Lock, Justin, WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? :{

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
First of all, I just want to say that that was an amazing tourny. I'm actually a little bit surprised and pleased to see that most of the really good melee players actually moved onto Brawl, and are GOOD! I couldn't be more happier with the smash community. Also I think that tournament went real well, I just wish I could have been able to do teams. Oh well... Plus the fact that I still don't have a main was really messing up my matches. I'm like deciding between like 7 characters and everyone else already has their mains and counter stages, lol. It's like " I'll fight your peach with my meta knight on yoshi's story" and I'm going "um..hmmm....." lol. But anyway here are the shoutouts: Ps; this might be long...

First of all, I would like to induct 4 new members to the Four Swords: Modest Egoist(LC), The Dragon(Baka), DarkDragoon, and Winston(Tyrin). Welcome guys.

Lc: Good stuff man. You really started taking smash serious and it showed off in your skills. And I believe you learned a lot playing with Hayato right? Lol Nice stuff.

Baka: Wow! I'm impressed. You have been trying real hard since brawl came out and I believe that you are now starting to show off true skills. I'm proud of you, my son. Lol

Dark Dragoon: Man, I saw a few of your matches. Lucario for the win! GG man we will play again so don't worry about it.

Winston: You weren't able to come but you would've done great. We will just get ready for next time though so don't worry keep training.

Jam Stunna, Hazy, Turnip, <3 and the rest of the four swords: You were there in spirit. Next time it will HAVE to be in the flesh. We need you. Four swords...TO ARMS!

SolidJake: **** good snake man. I'm actually not mad that you are living up to your name. Keep it up.

Omega Black Mage: Still rockin' with your boy game and watch huh? It's gamers like you that make me smile cuz you stay true to your roots. Go far man.

Darc: Awesome team match with your bro. I look forward to facin' you soon.

Dazwa: Man you inspire me. That Link of yours is amazing. Your a man after my own heart.

Cort: Woot! Man now that's what I'm talking about. Way to win it man! We gotta get up and train show you can show me the evilness behind snake. Lol

PC: Man you still hold the crown in my eyes. Good seeing you as always. Your just a cool guy in general. We should hang out more, your right.

Hayato: Always a pleasure my man. I love that Zamus. Ninja turtles will never die as long as they have you.

Spictom: Man, your Snake is awesome too. It's great seeing you again. Let me know when you got something up there and you know I'm there.

Spawn: I love that Toon Link. That's it we gotta do a toon link ditto. It's just gotta be done. I'm sorry.

Jinoichi: You are one heck of a brawler. I like the way you play and in general your just a cool guy. We will def get up sometime.

Noodles: You gotta be my favorite person to play online. It was great meeting you man. I love that Rob! We will see each other again.

Trademark: GG. Definitely gotta do it again sometime. Next time just focus on brawl first then play melee. lol

Emmy: Nice PEACH!!! We gotta bring her back. I'm in the time chamber with her now. We will train in a min.....lol

The guy I played with the Captain falcon: I can't remember your name but let me know and I will edit it. Good games man.

Dire Vulcan: Yo. You are the man. Period. And your in waterbury? Oh we are gettin' up. You just say the word. Thanks for the coaching.

Mkail: Awesome Wolf. I just wish I knew how to play against them at that time and maybe I could've given you more of a challenge. well next time....gg

Boxman x: Your still cool as hell. Good seeing you.

Banks: Nice seeing you again

Ky and sol: Glad to see you guys have moved on to brawl. Til next time

Khaly, Axel slam, and Silas: Good to see you guys too.

Pat pro: Awesome Lucas man. We always have some great matches. Til next time

Brookman: Man I only wish you would try to play brawl. We need you man. You have to much potential to not do it.

Gonzalez: Um money match. Your Ike versus my Link, Mario, Peach, Lucas, Olimar, Luigi, Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Ness.............................................etc.........................etc...........

Milktea: Still beautiful huh? That's good. It's just that brawl is sad without you. Please come back. Sniff....:(

Zoso: Good movie huh? Yea um play brawl.

IronChief: Great seeing you again man. Just let me know what's up in Maine and I will be there.

Runic wings and moon dog?: I think that your names. Good meeting you guys.

New york players I met: GG. Hit me up sometime.

Velocity: Awesome game and watch

Mew2King: Nice dedede.

Awesome sean: Your awesome...Play brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The656: 323 474 787....Lol Good seeing you too. Now add me!

ICW!?: Hey be cool.

Silva Dragon: Samus evolves into..................Super saiyan Zero suit samus!

POF: RAAA!!! REAGAN SMASH!!! GOOD ****! You rocked. Even though you talked a lot of **** you were backing it up and I respect that. You had one hell of a run and I think that was really unprofessional how you got put into the losers bracket even though you won. And you still did good! Just remember this though; the humble man always comes out on top.

Chibo sempai: Good ROB. Till next time friend.

Phish-it: Great seeing you too. Til next time.

Mall santa: You stay impressing me. We gotta get up some time too. take care

Omega White Mage: Yo man you still have that warm heart. May you always remain a cool and fun guy. The mages have my utmost respect.

Th0rn: stay cool

Hbk: Didn't really get to talk but I think I said hi.

And to anyone and everyone else I missed, keep doing what you do. Until next time CT!

th0rn

Smash Lord
I went to this tourney with a plan to play falco, spam as much lasers as i could, chaingrab, and jab. btw, I went by the name Frozen at this tourney just incase i got ***** LOL. 17th in singles and 5th in doubles wasn't bad... I lost close matches with m2k and to another rlly gay falco

Skler- F This Game was too good in teams. Falco + Zelda projectile spam was ****ing amazing. Double falco was also amazing where we just jab jab jab jab jab jab jab, roll, jab jab jab jab jab jab, roll.... I love this game. Our Melee matches were also fun, nice samus LOL

Iron Chief - Thanks for driving, nice hanging out with you again.. I owe you money tho. You'll get it ASAP

Zoso- Great melee friendlies, always fun playing that marth of yours =D

m2k - I like how I couldn't kill you at 247%, I should of spammed even MORE lasers and approached LESS.

Banks- hey nice seeding LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jake- Good talking to you and great job in teams. I'm looking forward to our teams MM in mass madness.

that Falco guy that played melee - That was the first time i met/played you and I was so surprised/impressed with how good you were

Pat/Pro- Quit Lucas, play falco, play gay = win

Cloudz - LMAO i can't believe you went to this and I didn't meet you. I guess we'll just have to play online sometime again

PC - LOL melee falco dittos.

Cort- Man, you're too good at those f-tilts and u-tilts. Keep up the good work =D

Dazwa- I hear you actually try to play this game like it's melee. Good work for placing good.

Darc- Great teams matches, i thought skler was going to comeback with that gay falco of his but then he finally got f-smashd

Spawn- Great melee matches at the end, sooo funnn

Aeiser- Also great melee matches and that marth **** at the end was pure greatness

awsomesean- your luigi ***** lmao

That gay falco that took me out - falco dittos are ********, great job getting the random grab before i did =(

And to that guy who called that first announcer guy the Dungeon Master was ****ing hilarious

See you all at mass madness =DDDDD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
In case people did not see------

Umm I did AWESOME considering the fact that I was put onto SINGLE ELIMINATION due to the fact that Jake and I had a problem with reporting our matches....the guys mixed it up....etc GAY!!!!!! Basically, we could not alter the bracket because we were tooooo far into the tourney to alter matches and fix it....so i was the only person to have SINGLE ELIMINATION!

Anyway, i do not care that much really....I did awesome.

Shout Outs- - - -

Cort-You beat me fair and square in our money match, you're snakes F and u tilts own. Meta Knight eats those for supper, I did better my second match....good stuff.

Dark Dragoon-Your gloves were cool.....:) and thanks for the support today. Weak I did not play you in any friendlies though.......gaaayyyy.

Silas-Your Falco is REALLY good man. Good to play you (although i shouldnt have :-/) in the tourney dude. It got rid of some of my nerves. :) "I fight for my friends...."

Velocity-Best Game And Watch player that I have ever faced. Good intense matches EVERY TIME. If i was going to lose to someone, i am glad that it was someone good like you.

HOUSE-You as well also have a sick game and watch...I was watching you fight Jake...so i did some research prior to our match. :) You're really good!

Solid Jake-Yeah, I did not think that I would beat you...and sorry i did not MM you, we'll do it next time....i promise. I was surprised you did not go Pokemon Trainer...Your squirtle *****. Good games though Jake.

JV-I totally wish I got to play you tonight/today man! Thanks for the support today as well.

Awsmsean-My first match with you was EASILY my most nerve racking....everyone was going crazy and I was really nervous playing you JUST for that reason. Your Pikachu and luigi are definitely very good. I got lucky though, I'm used to playing luigis. :) Good matches dude. Also, nice to meet you.

Skler-I finally got to meet that guy that I played online once....we need to play online more. I did not play you, but i am sure you are sick.

SEXY-That is what she said. Also, thanks for keeping my confidence up today.

The 656-We did not play any friendlies.....why? Weak stats...

P.C Chris-I left during the finals...was tooooo hungry. So hopefully i'll play you next time?

SPAWN-Best Toon Link player I have seen to date. I seriously did not see ONE TL player today....(me personally, im sure there were a few) So yeah...you are still awesome with Toon Link (god like) in my eyes haha

Axel-Nice to finally really talk to you today and last night at Alex's. You're a cool dude...and i liked your idea of the posterboard...haha

Milktea-Why werent you playing Brawl? :-/ Nice to see you today as well.

Zoso-Melee is better than Brawl.

Noodles416-R.O.B is CRAP haha haha

Jinochi-You're marth is getting better. Keep it up man, sure i will see you and Nelson soon.

Brookman-Yeah, we need to hangout soon....did not have good Mike time today... :-/ you were too busy being cool and playing melee haha

Mewtwoking-I watched your Melee Marth today....you inspire me to get better.

Baka-One of the most accurate Pit arrow shooters that I have seen. Nice meeting you yesterday in Hartford and hope to play you more online.

Everyone else-You all kickass and I had fun with all of you today!!!

-Prince Of Fire

Aesir

Smash Master
Cort: Good job.

M2k: lol @ your picture, you're a goof and it makes me giggle.

Pc: lol enough characters? yes I said this already but it has to be said again LOL, I didn't get to play you in brawl I was to busy playing melee and getting owned by m2k. =[

ZoSo: Always a pleasure tournament

Brookman: we didn't get to play even at alex's =[

Alex: Thanks for housing me and ****, and your marth is so good now, next time I'ma just have to 4 stock you. D:

Sean: you suck at brawl, seriously we even cheered and everything. not enough pikachu down smash, really made it so you sucked and STOP USING ****ING LUIGI.

Lil: Thanks for the ride. :D

Darc: Hi

Dazwa: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

spawn: thanks for letting barrow 12 =] and for stuff and such LOLZ

Jake: om nom nom nom nom nom you need to play more gay, so that way I can learn to play gay so spawn can learn to play gay. This really isn't true you just need to learn to play gay and so do I LOL.

Flaco: Nice seeing you sorry if I brushed you off I didn't recognize you at first till Lil said something LOL.

Skler

Smash Master
Cort- Congrats on winning, nice ftilts.

PC- My wolf totally owned your snake at Uconn. Stop powershielding immediately.

Aesir- You seem to really enjoy playing against Link.

Solid Jake- Keep wearing that pikachu shirt, it's awesome. Good games!

Everyone I played in tournament- Sorry I played gay, but that's how it's going to be.

Thorn- F this game is ****ing amazing.

He-man Brawl hater club- You guys are the coolest. Awesome hate and such.

Zoso- You ***** me a lot in Melee, but where is the Captain!?

Brookman- Awwwwwwww yeah. You're amazing at being amazing.

Banks- How many stocks did I beat your marth by? OH ****!

M2k- I gave you a dollar! Nice evil-eye.

Gonzalas- lol ike.

PoF- Sucks about the backet thing and that we didn't play. Go to mass madness.

HBK- Yay for spammy falcos!

Darc- We hung out like ALL WEEKEND! Haverhill ftw!

Dazwa- THE DAZ! Nice teamage and such.

Larcks- I didn't believe the taco bell existed.

Solar- Downsmash battle!

_Milktea- I ate five of your donuts. Thanks for the housing and the awwwwwwwwwwws.

NH- Nice job canceling.

Axel- Best paper ever.

Silas- Nice housing. We shall Link ditto at the next tourny we are both at, mark my words.

Trademark- Denny's was the man. You're going to dominate Links in tournament soon, worry not.

Spawn- Guitar hero!

Everyone I met- Keep going to all smash tournaments and keep the community alive. Just make sure you play lots of Melee.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
that Falco guy that played melee - That was the first time i met/played you and I was so surprised/impressed with how good you were
yea =x that was me, idk.. i still think you were sandbagging the first couple matches, cause you started to **** me afterwards >.>' lol, but yea.. I BEEN AT MM6,7,8 THX FOR NOTICING ME!!

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
siyko -> metaknight
team Buttpoop -> Siyko + ASL?

I really have no shoutouts because I didn't interact with anyone. My play is so inbred that I don't have much experience to bring to competitive discussious, although 9th place is not bad. I will see you all next time, and hope to improve myself significantly by then... much love

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Real shoutouts time:

Cort: Thanks for running the tournament. Good **** getting first. Run another Brawl tournament, or if you must do Melee, run both. :)

Gonzo: I'll go away.. :(

Flaco: Nice friendlies. Still playing Marth I see... :lick:

Siyko: I'll give you a shoutout because I played you in teams. Nice Metaknight.

Icy: Lol, I've never seen anyone else play like that. Good **** with the spiking. Nice talking to you too.

Spawn: Sorry we didn't get to play much. :( Lylat sucks.

The Zelda I played against later in the day: Fire spam is gay.. :p Nice Zelda.

His friend: Keep at it, you'll get better. :)

House: I think the banana would win. It'll cause cavities much faster than the toothbrush.

Dullahan: Nice talking to you too. :) We should play some other time.

M2K: Still chaingrabbing the **** out of everyone in Brawl I see... ;)

Pat: Sorry you don't like Brawl. :( My opinion stays though. :p

JV: Don't worry, Peach will make a comeback in a later tournament. :) After I play against more people at home who play characters other than Pit, Diddy, or Olimar I might know wtf to do in other matchups. But that's what tournaments are for, right?

Mages: Glad to see all of you again. :)

Everyone who was expecting to see me play Zelda: Sorry, she's one of my worst characters in Brawl. Yes, even worse than I am with supposedly unplayable characters like Ganondorf and Jigglypuff, and ironically even my Sheik is better in Brawl. And now after seeing her in action the way she's "supposed" to be played, her style looks more annoying to play as than she was in Melee, so I don't see myself playing her again in Brawl.

Everyone who I forgot: Make me a shoutout, and I'll make you one. :)

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
siyko -> metaknight
team Buttpoop -> Siyko + ASL?

I really have no shoutouts because I didn't interact with anyone. My play is so inbred that I don't have much experience to bring to competitive discussious, although 9th place is not bad. I will see you all next time, and hope to improve myself significantly by then... much love
LOL I was like the HR of DPJY.

Hopefully the five of us are going to MM, I know I am going anyway. Hopfully the whole crew is going to return.

IDK MY BBF JILL is going to ****, and BUTTPOOP is going to slaughter. Hopefully Czar will get a partner, yo SiYkO I have a friend that is interested in coming so we'll have six which will be nice. I can pair with him and Gruuu and Czar can team.

Hes a melee fan though, but his Doc ***** so either way, whatever the tourn decides to do doubles in.

We should also try and hang out after this time too.

in any case... CMMMMMOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN ya

prik

flaco

The Terminator
Real shoutouts time:

Cort: Thanks for running the tournament. Good **** getting first. Run another Brawl tournament, or if you must do Melee, run both. :)

Gonzo: I'll go away.. :(

Flaco: Nice friendlies. Still playing Marth I see... :lick:

Siyko: I'll give you a shoutout because I played you in teams. Nice Metaknight.

Icy: Lol, I've never seen anyone else play like that. Good **** with the spiking. Nice talking to you too.

Spawn: Sorry we didn't get to play much. :( Lylat sucks.

The Zelda I played against later in the day: Fire spam is gay.. :p Nice Zelda.

His friend: Keep at it, you'll get better. :)

House: I think the banana would win. It'll cause cavities much faster than the toothbrush.

Dullahan: Nice talking to you too. :) We should play some other time.

M2K: Still chaingrabbing the **** out of everyone in Brawl I see... ;)

Pat: Sorry you don't like Brawl. :( My opinion stays though. :p

JV: Don't worry, Peach will make a comeback in a later tournament. :) After I play against more people at home who play characters other than Pit, Diddy, or Olimar I might know wtf to do in other matchups. But that's what tournaments are for, right?

Mages: Glad to see all of you again. :)

Everyone who was expecting to see me play Zelda: Sorry, she's one of my worst characters in Brawl. Yes, even worse than I am with supposedly unplayable characters like Ganondorf and Jigglypuff, and ironically even my Sheik is better in Brawl. And now after seeing her in action the way she's "supposed" to be played, her style looks more annoying to play as than she was in Melee, so I don't see myself playing her again in Brawl.

Everyone who I forgot: Make me a shoutout, and I'll make you one. :)
yea I still do lol,question why gonzo I keep away lmao

Brookman

Smash Hero
Khaly - thanks for stealing PC's DS!

Chris - *roll* and DDR girls

Dave - thanks for stuff, and tournaments galore

Alex - Alex

Jason - thanks for ****; play snake

everyone else who played me in melee: <3

everyone else who is alive: DIE, NOOBS :mad:

j/k <4

Everyone else: GG

Mikail

Smash Rookie
It was a fun tournament for me. I'm very happy I played against nice people (especially Jvsmooth, you're really cool). I'm just hoping my Wolf get's better for the next tourny. I got a lot of positive feedback on him but I feel I still have room for a lot of improvement :D.

Until next time :D. It was great meeting some of you.

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
My only regret is fighting on nothing but Burger King + Candy and 2 hours sleep. Didn't really affect my performance, but I was definetly too tired to do anything else but play.

Shouts:

DPJY crew - respect
Darkdragoon - For some reason I can't remember what char you played.. but I do recall it was a fun match. GG in any case.
Mall Santa - I still can't believe you used the wii remote :p ggs
Phish-it - When you fought my man Memphis, I was commenting about how strong your yomi was... I think you got potential - I purposely pissed you off during our match so you would lose your edge, and it seemed to work- so if you get more patient while fighting, you will get much stronger. Just a lil IMO.
Darc - I did learn a lot playing you believe it or not, mostly that my metaknight CAN be beaten :p (wish I played more casuals). 2nd round of both matches I gave to you for free, just didn't have the mental capacity to adapt that late into the day. Hope to play you in casuals, or at the next match.
Gonzales - Where's my money match? It's awful, but you don't know how much I was giggling to myself during that match in Luigi's Mansion... props to you for not getting flustered and sticking to your game - that's not easy to do.

Other people I played and don't know / remember - GGS - hope to see you at future events / gatherings. Loved seeing some DDD and Snake action - did not expect that at all.

Velocity

Smash Lord
flaco - if you were there, i didn't see you nor did anyone mention you were there, so sorry you didn't sign my big paper.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE.
i was the kid with the big paper.
lol
the big paper that i ruined -_-

Edit: by ruined i mean made amazinger

Top Bottom