• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results & Pictures! -4/19/08- Extensive Results now on AiB!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
holy **** scrub, read my post - of course the possible return is more than 3x higher, but that doesn't make it 3x as beneficial to win that return. Win some tournaments with your gay strat, and i dont mean ****ty campus basement tourneys, then we'll talk.

If you wanna MM fine, see you at the next gathering. Dibs on the scottish terrier.
LOLROFLMFAO HOT AND HEAVY

CREW BATTLE IM IN I GET THE CAR

SiYkO = 9238462874562347612384612893745618237469128374619236
House = -3

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
im totally done for a MMM ...monopoly money match, this needs to happen lol, also house, siyko is correct... your 3 houses on one land strat is nubtastic

House M.D.

Smash Apprentice
holy **** scrub, read my post - of course the possible return is more than 3x higher, but that doesn't make it 3x as beneficial to win that return. Win some tournaments with your gay strat, and i dont mean ****ty campus basement tourneys, then we'll talk.

If you wanna MM fine, see you at the next gathering. Dibs on the scottish terrier.
ok, so maybe you're a troll. i would like to think you're a troll.

let's assume you're not a troll (someone please tell me if he is). i pointed out that your strategy, having one house on each, will give you $90/$100, which is more or less useless. at that point in the game, most people will have a monopoly, and pulling in that much is not going to cut it; it will be basically worthless, because while you're getting small amounts of money, it's likely you'll hit someone else's huge spot and die. you're right, the 3x returns aren't 3x beneficial. they're more like 10x beneficial.....scrub....i call car

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
SiYkO is defiantly not a troll. If anything your a troll, house. Or better yet, I'm a troll

BAHHHH BRAWL IS TEH SUX HOUSE NOOB SIYKO BETTER CREW BATTLE TOP DOG IS BROKEN HE CAN MAKE MORE MANOY THAN ANYONE BAHHHH

Banks

Smash Hero
why would anyone bet money on a game that hinges upon rolling dice?

o wait i forgot I'm talking to brawl players.

OMFG OWND OMFG

Top Bottom