• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Results & Pictures! -4/19/08- Extensive Results now on AiB!

Cort

Apple Head
extensive results - http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=686

pics - http://www.digitalmayhem.org/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_itemId=2315

1v1

1 Cort (Snake)
2 M2K (DDD)

3 PC Chris (Snake/Rob/Falco/Meta Knight)
4 Dazwa (ZSS/Meta Knight)

5 Omega black Mage (G&W)
5 Velocity (G&W)
7 Darc (Marth/Ness)
7 hbk (Falco)
9 Siyko (Meta Knight)
9 Chibo Sempai
9 Gonzales (Ike)
9 Wes (Snake)
13 Phish-it
13 Vex Kasrani
13 Prince of Fire (Meta Knight)
13 Skler (Falco)
17 Roman
17 Mall Santa (Rob/DDD)
17 Spawn (Toon Link)
17 Icy Light (Olimar)
17 Hayato (SZamus/Sheik)
17 House (G&W)
17 vigilante
17 th0rn (Falco)
25 iron chief
25 Darkdragoon
25 Jholla
25 JV Smooth
25 Vulcan
25 Solid Jake
25 Solar
25 baka
33 jinoichi
33 andrew
33 Banks
33 Crow
33 AxelSlam
33 Cloudz
33 whothehellistrademark
33 Zero
33 Tetra
33 MephisChains
33 bman
33 Manny Sexy Vidal
33 Larx
33 ASL?
33 Mikail
33 noodles
49 Dr
49 pono
49 AAron
49 iced t
49 Eve
49 Tim
49 Emmy
49 Hazzard
49 Shadeless night
49 ru
49 chewman
49 Silas
49 HEY U
49 the656
49 nana
49 Zong
65 Adat
65 Czar
65 Doulhalt
65 Dullahan
65 ******
65 awsmsean
65 Omega
65 ICW?!
65 Emocide
65 Carnage
65 little falcon
65 noob
65 omega white mage
65 Sora
65 sahil
65 2nd Chance
65 Boxman X
65 Dr Destructo
65 Silva Dragon
65 LC
65 ZECH
65 Gruuu
65 Tarmacker

2v2

1 The Glitter Fairies (PC/Cort)
2 Velocity & M2K
3 Now Dazwa I'm Darcin' 'Bout
4 The Lion Riders (Solid Jake/omegablackmage)
5 Icy Spawn
5 F This Game (Skler/th0rn)
7 Butt Poop (Siyko/ASL)
7 Rated L for LAND Master
9 matt & tim
9 Pretzels
9 Team 656
9 Combo nation fried rice (Pat/Pro/Hayato)
13 I dont care if i win
13 Titans of Smash
13 Black hat
13 Black & White
17 Team Fast Food!!
17 Forever
17 No gas for us
17 IDK My ff Jill
17 Cherry Lucifer
17 Pink Ferret
17 rtl
17 Tailys
25 high school dream team
25 trademark
25 Red vs. Blue

Please post who was who in teams and which character you used in singles. My shoutouts to come when I'm not hungover.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Here it goes:

Silas - Good fun! But I'm never MMing with Peach ever again. She sucks too terribly. But she can wavedash(lulz), so thats all that matters.

the656 - :3 Nice to meet ya! You seemed a bit shy though, so don't be. Hmkay??

awsmsean - LOL YOU LOST TO POF LOL. <3 :3 Don't use Luigi. Good meeting you though.

iced t - Your DK was pretty good, and I'm not sure what Cloudz was saying to you, but I don't think it was helping me win any :3. I was really tempted to end the set using a Double Team, but I remembered the rule about "Showing off = LOSS", so I decided against it. GG though.

noodles- I played you right? So many new people, so little time :3. GG if I did, we should play some time if I didn't.

Manny Sexy Vidal - SEXXAAYYYY. Yea, you're a cool cat. Can't believe I won that FFA with Peach though. Nice meeting you/playing you.

whothehellistrademark - I played on your team in Melee for a bit. :3 Sorry I sucked so much.

Cloudz - Liek omg, are you on AiB?! :3 Nice meeting you, and we should play on Wifi I guess, or you can show up all the time and play that way.

AxelSlam- Did I even play you yesterday? I think I played a bit against you in teams in Melee, right? Good stuff :3. Capt. Falcon is annoying :3. Also, sweet huge card there, I'd bring one next time, but it isn't an original idea anymore. Maybe I'll bring a dog for everyone to sign.

Crow - LOL THANKS! You didn't show up for our Loser's Bracket match, so I won by default. I'm telling you though man, that was some epic mindgames, and it was all like WHOA WHERE IS HE IS HE GONNA DROP OUT OF THE CEILING AND KILL ME AHHHH!?

Banks- TOO GOOD AT THIS GAME! LOL! <3 Great seeing you again buddy. :3 We were a sick Melee team, and would've been better if I sucked less. At least by the time I was done playing with you wavedashing was a normal thing for me again. </3Brawl.

jinoichi - haha! Post more on the CT Thread, you're a cool cat. From what I saw, your Marth was pretty good, but I never actually played you I think.

Solid Jake - haha! You're so cool! I should play you next time, instead of being mesmerized by your pelvic thrusts.

JV Smooth - :3 I placed the same as you! Woo! I really wanted to face you though XD! I wanted to see how good your Mario got since the time at Turnips. :3 If I had thought of it before, I would've done doubles with you cause we rock.

Darkdragoon - You're really sexy. Your Lucario is awesome too. Probably the best one in the state. Fo sho'.

vigilante - :3 Well, I almost beat your Gannon before we were interrupted by the whole "You need to play your match" thing.

Spawn - :3 Nice meeting you man, but I really wanted to play your TLink off of LagFi, but never got the chance.

Mall Santa - Haha wow. Our matches were close :3. If I didn't suicide in the first match, I have a feeling I would've won >.<... No johns though! Thanks to you, I can go about perfecting the Lucario v. ROB match up. Or maybe take up a secondary...

Skler - LOL I saw your Falco be REALLY gay to Cloudz, and it made me Lol. Good ****.

PoF - LOL YOU GOT PUT IN LOSERS BRACKETS AFTER WINNING LOL. :3 Your MK is the best one I had faced, too bad I never actually played you, because I could hagendaz you into losing.

Chibo Sempai - Your ROB is pretty frickin amazing. :3 Too bad I was only sand bagging at the time when I played you, but my GOD, even when I sand bag I don't usually get ***** that hard.

Siyko - :( I lost to an MK. It makes me sad. Oh well, I just need to get the Lucario v. MK match-up better too.

Darc - :3 I wish I played you, you look like fun. Oh well, maybe next time or on LagFi.

Dazwa - Heh, I wish I could have gone against you too. I like fighting ZSSes and the one I ended up against the first round wasn't that fantastic.

PC Chris - :D I hate Lucario dittos, but you made it fun. Your Snake is awesome though, good friendlies. Nice meeting you! Also: Go get MHF2 for the PSP and play with Khaly and I.

M2k - I thought about asking a few friendlies from you, but then I decided I'd be better if I just went somewhere and chain-grabbed myself. Save both of us some trouble :3. Your DeDeDe is amazing though man. Good stuff.

Cort - GJ on 1st place. Your Snake is at least 20 different flavors of ****, and that UTilt is just way too good. Nice meeting you too!

Aesir - LOL You didn't pay. Nice meeting you, and we had a pretty good start on a Lucario ditto there. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS LOL!

Khaly - <3 You're so awesome :3. I never played you, but just knowing I found a new kid to be all MH Geek with will be awesome. Also, I modded your PSP which makes me feel good on the inside.

Milktea - <3333 :D Nice meeting you! XD Watching you play Brawl is cute for some reason. I think its just because you were all like "LOL!" when you suicided with TLink. XD Fun to watch, wish I could play. :3 I wish I could play you in Melee too. >.< Maybe next time...

I think...thats it?
I KNOW I missed some people.
Tell me if I did.

-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i lrnd to pley gey nao tiem
nex tiem i do bettar in shinguls

teams is phun thu

shoutouts to come
tourney was too good

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
fun stuff, hope to play in some gatherings with many of you

i learned a lot, looking forward to next time

if you don't know me, i was the metaknight who always did like 500 tornados in a row

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
zoot suit samoose

lawl it just occurred to me that in each set I switched to metaknight, it either didn't help me win the set (vs PC/Cort in singles) or I had already won a game with zamoose (against Gonzales, I wasn't enjoying the vs Ike matchup and was trying metaknight)

more like metabad

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Sweet... me and Dragon didn't even PLAY in the doubles tournament and we got top 25. We rokk.

Skler

Smash Master
F this game was me and thorn.

In singles I used Falco, I used metaknight and wolf once each as a counterpick though. Might as well just put Falco since those guys were one/two time uses.

Sliq

Smash Master
If I had showed up everyone would have placed one spot lower.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
solid jake - lion riders is gotta be the best team ever, these peeps should be watchin out for us at mass madness, cuz we're gunna be taking the competition by storm : ) your snake is too good now, too bad you were playing bad the day of...

cort - thanks for hosting such a fine event ha ha, very nice snake good job takin out that ddd : )

pc - good seein ya again, i was hoping to get to play you but alas maybe next time

m2k - you wrecked me that first match : ( hopefully next time i'll put up a better showing against your ddd/marth or whatever your playing by then.

dazwa - i need some zss training jebus... you played very smart and got the better of me. next time i see you i'll be sure to take out that zamuuus.

darc - your marth is too good, you were playing mad smart and broke my sheild lol. good matches hope to see you at mass madness.

velocity - very nice gw you got there, sucks you got gayed against gonzo, but at least you got your revenge : ) it was nice chattin/playing with ya, you know your **** as far as gw goes. me n you have the best gw's for sure, those midwest guys are crap lol.

chibo/gonzo/skler/boxman/axel - good seein again/meeting you guys.

hayato - kits too gooooooot! really nice zss/snake/sheik good teams matches

pat/pro - didn't get to play 1v1, we'll have to next time.

whitemage - surprised to see you there, didn't tell me you were going. step your game up son! lol we'll have to play soon .

everyone else - good seein ya, go to mass madness

ThreeX

Smash Lord
well, this tourney was seck-z :DD even though i didn't entire the tourney [brawl sucks] melee friendlies was awesomee :DD ANYWAYS...

Cort- thanks for the sick tourney :D and good job winning, you and pc in doubles was beast.. double snake = too good O___O'

Sean - duuuuude, sick matches, sry for being gay with falco's lasers against your falcon :\\

[i forgot your name] that marth i was doing alot of friendlies with, mostly doubles - we only got a few 1v1's, but ty for ****** my falco, it felt.. uhm, bad ;[

Trademark - fun funn :DD sick doubles, we ***** it up

Milktea- fun melee doubles, never got to team with you, or get 1v1's, everytime i went to that tv it was doubles ><' but bleeh..

Brookman - Well, nice meeting you, and ty for destroying my falco :X

Thorn - :O!! wanted to play you at MM8 but i never got the chance :\ tyy for falco ditto's, even though i think you were sandbagging the first couple matches, still fun :D more @ mm9 plz.. lol

Pat - arite, AGAIN I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY YOU IN MELEE@@@ get off sakurai's nuts >.>; BUT, good news, i DID GET TO HEAR YOU SAY "Brawl sucks, i hate this game more then any other game" thanks pat, we definately need to chill some time, and play some MELEE

Hayato - brawl-brawl-brawl-brawl-brawl >.>' i heard you said melee sucks??@?@?@?@? </3 not cool, hit me up on aim next time you have that smash-fest at your house or somethin

Skler - only got to play you right before i left, in doubles... but your quotes about roy and what not were hilarious.. lmfaoo XD doubt you know who i am, but i was the one playing falco at one of the melee setups

Banks - played you alittle in the beginning, fun fun, even though you ate my falco with your sheik, more @ mm9 plz

Iron Chief- nice seeing you again but seriously.. no quitting smash =\ that's just lame...

bleh, i think that's all =x

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Shout outs?

Alex, Marc, Dave, Mike, Manny - FOR BEING AMAZING PEOPLE AND BEING HOUSEMATES FOR 3 DAYS LOL <3

Darc, Skler - Awesome *** d00ds for staying over Alex's house. You guys are too good.

M2K, Velocity, Chibo, Vex - for also staying at Alex's and for being cool people and for M2K being M2K.

OBM - Your GAW is nasty lol.

HEYU - I like you pokemans. And if you ever read this ever, I want you to know that I don't own a wii, nor brawl, lol.

th0rn & banks - nice meeting you, and nice seeing you again. Fauk Brawl.

DD - Yeah we didn't play much but you should come over Alex's and we can play all day and/or night ;)

656/Noodles - Nice meeting you, but we didn't play, so we should play sometime.

Trademark and Mike$ - It was fun when you guys came over for a few hours, lol. And I put all those SM songs on, so we can do that up next time you come over.

_milktea - When making a card house, move away from blowing fans lol. Other than that, good times.

Cort and PC - you guys are too good at this game. lol. thanks for talking to me and Khaly about step mania at BK.

Solar/unknownforce - it was freaking amazing playing hacky sack with you. you're really good at it and i'm jealous lol

Erci - GREATEST SHIRT OF ALL TIME LOLOLOLOL

Dazwa - I'm not Spawn, lmao. Nice seeing ya again.

Solid Deathkannon - For being really cool with an awesome tie and the shirt I almost got. lol

Other people I met - Nice meeting you, lol

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SIGNED MY BIG PAPER LOL.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm sorry new-age CT

I've failed you ;_;

EDIT: to make matters worse (or better?), I could have sworn DarkDragoon was Linguini

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Gosh darnit, I never get any shoutouts ;'(

Anyway, my regards to all who participated, and specially to:

Cort: Glad to meet you Paul, epic snake, grats.

Alex: Great playing melee w. ya, glad to see there are still very friendly smashers out there, and good luck w. the whole amp situation.

PC Chris: Again, only formerly introduced, but was nice talkin with ya, grats :)

Stephen: I signed your poster board, epic signatoooor huh.

Well, was fun everyone, hope to see you all again at the next Epic Esticle

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
linguini is the man

if he heard you consider that compliment a fail

he'd off you, because he's totally a mafia leader

he likes my style kid

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Shooot ooots

Coreeeyy (blackmage) : Your ridiculous at this game, amazing player, amazing teammate, and amazing teacher, i mean, day 1 you were able to 3 stock me, after a day of training your called my snake ****ing gay. it excited me thoroughly <3. and jesus kid First team teaming ever, and 4th place? HOOHAHHH FULLTHROTTLE , RAOUULLL
But seriously good times son, 3 days of ****ing sex. Cant wait for MM

Hayatoo: I missed you buddy haha, your insane at this game, anybody you used, was just beast, keep the **** coming

Cortles Da Penguin Slaya: I hate to sound like a fanboy, but your snake is ****ing glorious, and its not even gay, its just ****ing amazing, grats yo *studies videos*

pee sayyyy: mannn kid, only played you guys in friendlies but scarryyy ****, your snake is too goot too ; ;, someday ill be a big boy snake toooo

Spawn / icy: what the hell kids?? we destroyed you in friendlies, then in tourney, you guys came like a ball of fire?? good ****! next time ill be more ready for that olimar and yl , my heart was racing XD *puts game face on*

Darc / Dazwa: Darc jesus kid, your marth is too good, i just didnt know what to do, lol spikes, and dazzykins i started playing w/ zss cus of you :3 its so prettyyy

Skler / Banks / Thorn / Boxman: I love you guys, good **** to matchs we playeeed, Sklorn we still need our teams MM, mass madness? yes? SKYLERRRR

velocity: we need to play son, your gaw is too goot, pm me your wii numbar if you want that videooo

M2k: i hate dedede.

Pat/pro: your lucas is meannn, keep up the good **** on game battles

House: nice gaw dude, good matchs

Lilllzorzz: That picture that you posted of me w/ dazwa makes me look insanely fat, when i saw it, i played ddy for 2.5 hours, the workout mode thign said i burned 950 calores :X
/force vomits dinner

Wes aka White mage: *in the mid of winners semi team finals, turns around sees you*
nice to see ya dude! sorry we didnt really talk or play, was so focused on teams at first, then beating myself about singles @__@, go to mm if you can, ill be there :)

PoF: Thanks for showing me the true gayness of how to play this game <3

Axelslam / Khaly: nice meetin you kids, you seem pretty chill, ctcon? WHUT?!

Overall tourney was a great time.. i learned alot.. lots of new matchups ive never encountered, still so much **** to learn about this game, looks like i just gotta step up my game though, or shall i say, step up my gay? HO HO HEY HOOO

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so yeah, i got 49th without playing a single game, GG everyone below me zzz

Velocity

Smash Lord
Cort: **** uptilt
M2k: awesome
Pc: see cort
dazwa: too bad we didnt get to play good **** in teams
Omegaafricanamericanmage: we are the best GAWs period
HBK you adapt well i thought u played marth in brawl
Hayato: hot *** Zamus
everyone i fought in singles and teams good ****
axleslam and khaly: you guys are awesome
alex thanks for the housing
everyone else at alexs: your awesome

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
33rd, not bad for my second tourney ^_^

shout outz<3!!!!

the 656-it felt so good two stocking your olimar ^_^(your jigglypuff is a force to be reckoned with though lol)

darkdragoon-hahaha yeah, i whisper things to all the people in my crew while they play, i like giving them advice but i don't think they ever listen lol, ill play you next tourney we're at! mm?!

milktea- i wish we talked more! i was so excited to see you but you seemed to be busy and i was scared/nervous to bother you, atleast i got my goodbyes in ^_^

vex-your the ****ing MAN! idc what anyone says, your dedede> m2ks dedede. thanks for teaching me that stuff also, you are a really cool guy :)

cort+pc -me and bman ALMOST had you in teams ;)

SOL- how could i forget about that uptilt!!!! haha, next tourney, ill def. team with you if your up for it. Im thinking double meta/dedede.

Prince of fire-im sorry i grabbed you so much! i saw the openings and i went for them >< you gotta do what you gotta do baby!!!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I need to make more friends and talk to more people!!!!! i havent been in a single shout out except darkdragoon(he's the man)

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Velocity - i forgot again of that dude from that movie u remind me of. >_>;;;

DarkDragoon -

Silas - thanks for providing a place for me to zzz in :-3

Brookman - when i woke up, idk what to do wth the blankets so i put them on top of you. Chibo and Velocity put the chairs on you though, except for the 3rd one. ;-)

P.C Chris - nice to meet you, you are taller in person

M2k - nice to mee you, your shorter in person <_<;;;;

Dazwa - im talking to you right now

Solid Jake - thanks for the Sexy compliment :-3 hearing u say 'King DeDeDe's Penguin pen15" will forever remained scared in my head

TradeMark - thanks for the lift back :-) DONNNNUTTTSSS

Spawn - im glad u didnt roll and hug me while we slept next to each other :-)

Axelslam - i dont have to say anything, im prolly going to go over your house tomorrow >_>

Khaly - im prolly going to see u at Axel's house <_<

Prince of fire - you truly rock mate ;-3 now go make another angry video game review :-D

Aesir - AEEESSSSIIRRRRRRRR

Milktea - nice to meet u, now i too know who u r >:3

Also - Sorry JV and Emmy for walking infront of you guys while u were having a toury match. im just GLAD it was on the character select screen. (i saw the winning screen and thought someone just played there and left it like that i didnt even see u 2 sitting there bc some dudes where in the way and i just walked straight thru thinking it was clear <_<)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
cloudz-haha its okay. I have a dedede counter that I like to use....i just wanted to work on my meta knight/dedede matchup....i hate that penguin piece of crap.

SEXY-Wow, your location TRULY suits you. haha haha

Velocity-I was scared to go under your game and watch while you were in the air...so like half of my meta game was demolished....you are TOOOOOO good with that friggin KEY!!! Both of our matches in our set were TOOOO close. Good stuff man.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Sweet... me and Dragon didn't even PLAY in the doubles tournament and we got top 25. We rokk.
i know we are 2 awesome, we fix that next time though, we can bananas or double pits like we were supose to. anyway sam add my fc i wanna show you some nifty arrow trix i learnded

ps i was BAKA and i played pit

/shoutouts to all the peoplez i met and playd this weekend. Was good times, hope to see you all at the next one

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Good games everyone :) PC Ill come back for you! SamooooOSEEE is not done yet :p Velocity that was some sicko GAW! But i think i finally know how to deal with him now so be on the look out :) Ill try my sheik again! haha Im not very good at this game I get beat by everyone :(

flaco

The Terminator
Shout outs?

Alex, Marc, Dave, Mike, Manny - FOR BEING AMAZING PEOPLE AND BEING HOUSEMATES FOR 3 DAYS LOL <3

Darc, Skler - Awesome *** d00ds for staying over Alex's house. You guys are too good.

M2K, Velocity, Chibo, Vex - for also staying at Alex's and for being cool people and for M2K being M2K.

OBM - Your GAW is nasty lol.

HEYU - I like you pokemans. And if you ever read this ever, I want you to know that I don't own a wii, nor brawl, lol.

th0rn & banks - nice meeting you, and nice seeing you again. Fauk Brawl.

DD - Yeah we didn't play much but you should come over Alex's and we can play all day and/or night ;)

656/Noodles - Nice meeting you, but we didn't play, so we should play sometime.

Trademark and Mike$ - It was fun when you guys came over for a few hours, lol. And I put all those SM songs on, so we can do that up next time you come over.

_milktea - When making a card house, move away from blowing fans lol. Other than that, good times.

Cort and PC - you guys are too good at this game. lol. thanks for talking to me and Khaly about step mania at BK.

Solar/unknownforce - it was freaking amazing playing hacky sack with you. you're really good at it and i'm jealous lol

Erci - GREATEST SHIRT OF ALL TIME LOLOLOLOL

Dazwa - I'm not Spawn, lmao. Nice seeing ya again.

Solid Deathkannon - For being really cool with an awesome tie and the shirt I almost got. lol

Other people I met - Nice meeting you, lol

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SIGNED MY BIG PAPER LOL.
you didn't let me sing your big papar remember flaco

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
great tourney, one of the best iv been to. its amazing how fast it ran for 87 entrants and 11 setups. any way we can get a bracket image?

shoutouz:

velocity - thanks for driving me, theres no other way id make it to tourneys outside of philly

m2k - ur too amazing, i need more practice with u, even despite how much iv already played u lol

vex - good stuff in teams, just gotta watch out for meta knight lol

omegablackmage - awesome GAW, sorry about luigis mansion haha

cort - **** ur snake is amazing, rly wants to make me pick up snake

pc - u and cort in teams is too good. i also saw u use rob, i wanna ditto it ;)

alex - thanks for housing us, good times

dazwa - nice meetin ya, awesome zamus

snake - how come so many ppl play u around ct, i was not used to that due to the lack of snake mains in philly area

everyone who left me a shoutout: thanks!

everyone who im too lazy to leave a specific shoutout: nice meetin' ya, cool stuff

Top Bottom