• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Eggz

Smash Hero
Huh? Yeah, thats because it was on saturday.

I'm saying that a lot of the tourney go'ers wont be available on friday until later in the evening. All day Sat and all day Sun will be plenty enough time to get thru everything.

We'll try to get singles done on saturday with top priority, so no worries ammon.
I think the main point is the tournament experience, not the bracket that Ammon is gonna be sad about missing out on. Nothing can be done I guess, but i'm just sayin.

AWESOME @ RJM coming.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Huh? Yeah, thats because it was on saturday.

I'm saying that a lot of the tourney go'ers wont be available on friday until later in the evening. All day Sat and all day Sun will be plenty enough time to get thru everything.

We'll try to get singles done on saturday with top priority, so no worries ammon.

Okay, I had a feeling there was some misunderstanding going on.

In my post asking if you'd be able to change the time (since the previous date the tourney was gonna start at 5 pm) for the tourney, I was already assuming it was gonna have to be Sat-Sun date.

soo, there is gonna be a time change then right? (from 5pm to something earlier?)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Me.

I can house people, though I think my house is already booked xD

There are several other smashers up here who would be willing to house OOs'ers. I'll talk to everyone who is willing and put available options on the first page

Jem.

Smash Master
You still need to put Mew2King as unconfirmed :p
The more I **** him, DSF, and G-reg at Halo 3, the better chances he has of coming probably. Lol.

But I'll talk to M2K, because the problem of coming was there was a bigger tournament the original date, so he might be able to come now. Plus, M2K as unconfirmed along with PC Chris makes more people want to come :p

EDIT: God ****ing **** it, I forgot this was the same Dan thread. **** me, I'm getting warned.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Ok, the sweet venue from last time has been confirmed as reserved for both days (Jan 12th and 13th)

WE CAN'T CHANGE THIS AGAIN UNLESS WE PUSH THE DATE EVEN FURTHER BACK.

If pound 3 gets in the way and everybody cancels for the DAN2, we may just have to indefinatley postphone...

nublet06

Smash Lord
im highly considering going to this.
i have a job so im not tripping on money
i wont be in school
obviously me and ka master have to play or else life is just stupid.
and the rest of combo status is too goodsies.

gimpy are you staying up there for vacation or can i go with you or something?

any other socal people want to train or carpool or whatever.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
what eggz said,theres probably only gonna be around 50 players that actually will show this time,Maybe.

Top Bottom