• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Jem.

Smash Master
Why is Paul mentioned about WA before me?
****, never mentioned when people refer to WA FTL.

Edit: Who is Kei? If it's Takagi Kei who used to be in Skypal who moved to Japan, that would make me wet. When ya gonna put Mew2King as UC.. I posted the IM a longass time ago. It can only benefit, as people would love to play M2K and PC..

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, what a gay. Guess I wont ever team up with his noob self on Halo ever again >___>

Oh, darn. Got me excited for a second. If old skypal comes that would be pretty tight though, especially Silly.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
YAAYYYUHZ MN REPRESENT LOL. Aaron and I WILL BE THERE (Actually not FOR SURE yet but we will make it happen I promise!!!) Also I was talking to one other smasher from MN (JamesSparrow) and he said he might come with as well, but thats when his girlfriend gets back from Greece or something like that and she might not want to go... But you all can expect to see Aaron and I (ESPECIALLY AARON cause hes ****) pretty much for sure!

I'll start taking MM's now too.

Zeru
Jem
Jamo
Emo$
Fate
Fear
PPA0
Blair
Eggz
Silnet Wolf
Noobking
Aftermath
Juce
ROFL
Jumpfreak

Any of you, let me know if you accept my money match! Then we will sort out a price but let's assume for now they are 1$ :)

Edit: Otto I'm staying with Eggz in yo face biotch. xD

Eggz

Smash Hero
How is housing working out? Should prolly figure that out before telling everyone to come.
Already figured out how I'm housing MN, actually.

EDIT: Theyz fly into da plane village, den i pickz em up in mah carz, and putsem in mah housesz

EDIT2: Whoever is driving me, which will probably either be Jamie, Mike, or James will be able to fit 1 or 2 MN guys. Or some guys from Oregon can drive a couple of people from monroe. It'll be easy to figure out.

EDIT3: Why would I wait for confirmed housing before telling everyone to come? I want a big turnout for a "large" tournament we are shooting for, so I think advertising ASAP is pretty critical to having the amazing tournament most of WA wants it to be.

FulxWolf said:
Edit: Otto I'm staying with Eggz in yo face biotch. xD
o.0
Poor me, being at DJ Combo's house, near civilization lol.
Dan, so we can't house at the venue? If not, that's dumb.

Eggz

Smash Hero
o.0
Poor me, being at DJ Combo's house, near civilization lol.
Dan, so we can't house at the venue? If not, that's dumb.
Poor you, being at a house that has volume restrictions and less space in the room available. Nates house is way better than mine for just about everything other than smashfests. Except when we're allowed to use the living room, then omg ****. And I guess if not living 5 seconds away from fast food is dumb, then whatever. Fast food is disgusting though lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
xD Idc how close to civilization I am!!! Otto just come stay with Eggz it would be that much better with you there!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Otto is right though, we should start getting housing sorted out.

I think everyone should post with how many people they can house and if they can provide rides to airports or not.

I can house the two from MN...and thats pretty much it, since im not driving myself to BHam, I don't wanna overload on other people.

So we should all fill out forms and put them in the first post or something

Name
Slots used/slots available
Rides from airport/Rides to airport
Notes

Eggz
2 housed/2 available slots (Fluxwolf and Aaronsmashguy)
I can pick them up from the airport, but will need someone to drop them off on their way south.
Notes- none.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Ademisk
0 housed/3 slots available.
Can't pick them up
Notes: My place is a little hard to find, but not so bad if you have the right directions.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yay :}

No Falcon for you though Otto ok! Anyone else is fair game! xDD

Gimpy
Blunted Object
Silent Wolf

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
so I see flux is already getting some MM's going. I'll take some MM's because I already have a ton with eggz.

I will pretty much take any offer 10$ or below.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Alright, adding on to the list!!

Gimpy
Blunted Object
Silent Wolf
Ademisk

Eggz we have to do one just so I can say I money matched you, even though we will be having a nice little 1 on 1 time at your place (if you know what I mean LMAO jk people jeez)

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
OKAY FINE LOL. One normal rules non-falcon MM then one Falcon onry MM xD then I'll use Marth onry in that one and you can have your gay combos and sweet moonwalk kills YAY! xD

Edit: And I will only do the Falcon one if you MM Aaron for some amount, OOOH dont be scared!!!

Double edit: I'm not trying to be cocky fyi I'm just hyper right now haha.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Okay double post jorbz since it wasn't letting me edit my post for a third time...

We now have another semi-confirmed member that might be coming lol! And that person is Chexr, 2nd best in MN.

So heres what it looks like:

FluxWolf
Aarosmashguy
JamesSparrow (20% chance)
Chexr (50% chance)

Those are complete guesses on the chances of them coming but it sounds about right to me!

Chexr

Smash Ace
There is a good chance I'll be coming with Aaron and Flux. Got anymore space for me Eggz? :D Im fine with sleeping on floors.

My jiggs has gotten a lot better since I played at FCD so be ready!

pff 2nd best Flux? We'll see about that when I challenge aaron for the title spot this thanksgiving. Bazzam.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
How about a regular old school tourney rule MM LOL. I like them better than choosing characters beforehand, to let you know though I would prefer Falcon just cause your Luigi ***** too much and I'm not used to fighting Luigi at all so it would be no fun for me LMAO im full of johns... I'll use Marth or Fox most likely!

Edit:

Gimpy
Blunted Object
Silent Wolf
Ademisk
Ka-Master
Eggz

Ok seriously I'm MM'ing like ALL top tier players right now rofl I'm not THAT pro cmon guys LOL. You guys just want my money don't you *tear*

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Haha sounds good.

Just a re-post of this list incase some people don't look back pages:

Zeru
Jem
Jamo
Emo$
Fate
Fear
PPA0
Blair
Eggz
Silnet Wolf
Noobking
Aftermath
Juce
ROFL
Jumpfreak

If you're on that list and don't have a MM with me ask me for one!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
"3. Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. If by using one of these tactics, you have put your character in a place to lose a stock by ending the tactic, a judge may force you to stop the tactic and lose a stock."

Just wanted to ask cuz I got shafted at SCC, how about Ness healing on the guns on Corneria?

Top Bottom