• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Balloon

Smash Lord
Put me on unconfirmed. Finals week is the week right after that weekend, but I'll see what I can do about getting up there with some other Oregonians.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Dan is more techniqual then me now probably.....

Anyways ill bring a Wii and whatever else u need Power Bars? Extension Cords? If i can....

(BY THE WAY THIS IS ERIC... AGAIN ADAM POST ON MY ACCOUNT!!! DO IT!!! ILL GIVE U PASSWORD LATER LOL)

XD, yeah Eric, bring plenty of power bars. i'm gonna need 'em.

Chip.

you know what to do
Ya. We should probably have VCR's and DVD recorders at DAN 2.

We have a serious lacking of recorded tournament footage in WA.

yeah, but EaWa are like the only people I've seen who bring recoriding equipment to GC but we still don't even use that stuff either.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Next GC, just hook up your recording stuff without consent, EaWa.

Since its VCR, theres no lag, so as long as you can get it hooked up, I don't see a problem. Don't record friendlies on it though.

Unless they are me/otto/nate/ammon/gimpy/mango

LOL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i love combo status, so much that i might attend this sheezy :D who wants to MM/friendlies?! WA intrigues me so i need to play as much people as possible. random *** state of decent smashers LOL what the hell

JASON TEAM WITH ME ROFLMAO

and wtf eggz? you know that everyone wants me on their crew just so i can take zero stocks for the team. helllllllllls yeeeeeea.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So glad that there is interest in comin here!

Try to bring as many east coasters as you can!... hopefully Cali will come so they can see how good Ka-Master actually is.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
important Announcement

unless Oos'ers Have Bought Plane Tickets, I Am Going To Change The Date Of This Tourney To January 12th - January 13th

We Are Having Some Venue Issues And This New Date Would Work Better For A Lot Of People Since Finals Are In The Beginning Of December

Also, The Date Works Better For P.c.

I like the new date better. Just because it would separate this from VLS better.
Also because teddy likes it better. ;)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm talking to Trebor about coming. He said I could put him down as unconfirmed, now that its in january.

Also this works out for a lot of people in Oregon, and maybe Gimpy/Mango.

new date should really help more OOS come. Most of their johns were "I'm already committed to X december tournament"

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
w00ts for OOS. Put me down as confirmed. I'll try to talk to some more peeps from NorCal to come (mainly DBR). Maybe that way I don't have to fly up by myself. any rooming accommodations, or are we chilling at the venue?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
or maybe make a friday/saturday tourney so that ammon can actually do the tourney?

get it?

hosting a huge tournament in WASHINGTON and having a sunday date is ridiculous?

XD

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Friday makes no sense. A lot of the participants will be college students here.

No one will be available before 5pm and getting the venue for three days straight is a stretch. No friday.

We'll get the venue all day, both days. So RElax!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Friday makes no sense. A lot of the participants will be college students here.

No one will be available before 5pm and getting the venue for three days straight is a stretch. No friday.

We'll get the venue all day, both days. So RElax!

Lol what? No one will be available? are you talking about like faculty staff of WWU or something? 'Cuz if I remember correctly, the first DAN started at around like 12:30-1:00 on saturday, like the usual time of most tournaments, but w/e.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
how about we start the tounrey on tuesday then finish it the next monday

i think that would be for the best.

we can have a day of friendlies on the thursday in between also

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Lol what? No one will be available? are you talking about like faculty staff of WWU or something? 'Cuz if I remember correctly, the first DAN started at around like 12:30-1:00 on saturday, like the usual time of most tournaments, but w/e.
Huh? Yeah, thats because it was on saturday.

I'm saying that a lot of the tourney go'ers wont be available on friday until later in the evening. All day Sat and all day Sun will be plenty enough time to get thru everything.

We'll try to get singles done on saturday with top priority, so no worries ammon.

Top Bottom