• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Dan, if you need TVs, maybe some of us can pitch in to buy some. theyre selling 20 inch ones for 20$ here at OSC. idk how big that is. all i know is theyre not black and white, i might check it out.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
after Dan 2 I'm officially retiring from smash.I'll make sure I play mostly everyone thats on the rankings.I will still attend local tourneys though.

BTW place your bets on Ka vs PC.

that match will be pretty epic.

one of west coasts best vs one of east coasts best.

I'm hoping Ka wins if PC goes Fox or Falco.

artifice

Smash Ace
singles first because of one smasher? =/

you cant direct a tournament this big and change stuff because of one smasher (you can.. but it gets really lame when you do.) Would suck to see this event go that way. (still coming of course no matta!)

Pretty sure Ammon is a big reason why some players would want to come, and it wouldn't hurt to do singles first at all.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
The saturday portion of the tourney has to happen at 5pm, we cant get the venue any earlier.

SO, if Ka can't make it on sunday (already given...) we'll have singles on sat, no prob.

Eggz

Smash Hero
The saturday portion of the tourney has to happen at 5pm, we cant get the venue any earlier.

SO, if Ka can't make it on sunday (already given...) we'll have singles on sat, no prob.
Ok good. =D

after Dan 2 I'm officially retiring from smash.I'll make sure I play mostly everyone thats on the rankings.I will still attend local tourneys though.

BTW place your bets on Ka vs PC.

that match will be pretty epic.

one of west coasts best vs one of east coasts best.

I'm hoping Ka wins if PC goes Fox or Falco.
What are you retiring from if you are still attending local tourneys? Thats all you do lol

EDIT: I need a doubles partner.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I just won't take smash seriously to do other things with my life.

I need a team partner to.

edit: I'll take anyone thats good for teams.

Eastern WA thats coming for sure

Me
Chip
Deva
Arti
Kamaji

I'll update this later,Right now I'm gonna do my greek mythology test.

artifice

Smash Ace
uhh red you dont know thoghs people are coming for sure. we havnt figured out rides. i think only 5 eastern wa confirmed. me deva chip nick you. thats one car so far. (and if its nicks car he may not want you in it!) but 5 eastern wa so far no matta who they r.

edit .. im pridy sure capt. obvious would kick metroids *** in smash64. only my humble opinion ofcource.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
But metroid is one of the best smash64 players in the country.

captain obvious: srry that I don't play smash 64 anymore but it's too broken of a game.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
so... we may need to find housing for the night then?

I think I already have a place I can stay. But then again, her dormroom is kinda small.

but anyways, dammit ammon! lol.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
^Hey, I want to play some 64 against some people.

I have a decent samus :)

And I.. don't know if I have a partner for doubles yet.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Yea I guess I forgot about that, you just don't actually meet people willing to sacrifice so much for something they believe in everyday. Quite admirable =D.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah, but at least they're showing off a playable demo at the E for All Expo. That should answer a lot of questions we've been asking. I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO WAVEDASH FOR ALL OF WASHINGTON. Any other technique attempt requests?

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but at least they're showing off a playable demo at the E for All Expo. That should answer a lot of questions we've been asking. I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO WAVEDASH FOR ALL OF WASHINGTON. Any other technique attempt requests?
Try L-canceling, DJ-canceling with Yoshi or others, check for invincibility frames on the ledges, that new crawling thing, etc (:

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. Let me know when the date is official so i can buy tickets and not procrastinate like i did for oc3 =(
PC, the dates are confirmed. Singles will be held on the 1st of December starting as close to 5 as we can get it. We'll wing it from there, but we're starting at noon the next day so we should be able to be done at a reasonable time.

If any of this conflicts with your schedule, I'll see what I can do to change stuff around - just PM me.

im pridy sure capt. obvious would kick metroids *** in smash64. only my humble opinion ofcource.
Haha, I'm a legend! Sigged to entice Metroid to come get some!

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Once P.c is confirmed I'll add him to the title, same with skypal.

Edit: and by confirmed, i mean CONFIRMED (plane tickets purchased)

Eggz

Smash Hero
I asked him on Myspace xD

I think we should make time for crews. Definitely on friday, so ammon can participate. Otherwise we will end up using Kiwii in our crew again or something LOL

Top Bottom