• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWJasonD = JB, runner of GSG doesn't play brawl, but when he does he plays mario

WassupJB

Smash Lord
First off I would like to apologize cause this was suppose to come out a long time ago lol. I doubt there has been hella people waiting for it. But I did have fun making it. Hope you guys enjoy watching it. Please rate, comment, fav it if you like it. Thanks.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8ITCki8Ls&fmt=18

Player: JB
Character: Mario
Crew: TLA/Smash Ethiks

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I, for one, thought the music was epic.
In my opinion, rap has been dead since the early 90's. It has basically degraded into nursery rhymes with repetitive, catchy beats that get stuck in your head (which is why most people like them because most of what they sing is borderline unintellible unless you really pay attention).

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Will a mario better than Jason please stand up? Good, everybody's still on the floor, worshipping this god

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
In my opinion, rap has been dead since the early 90's. It has basically degraded into nursery rhymes with repetitive, catchy beats that get stuck in your head (which is why most people like them because most of what they sing is borderline unintellible unless you really pay attention).
Rap just different now. This dead nonsense all came up because of all of the ringtone artists like soulja boy creating crap for the industry. Plenty of good rappers like Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris and Chamillionaire are still doin somethin right.

boss8

Smash Hero
i wouldnt mind fighting jasopn its just that there is a huge GAP......u see he is all the way on the westcoast and i am all the way on the eastcoast......unless any of us get money to come see one another i dought we will be dittoing....yo matador......did u ever come back???

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I guess florida would be considered east coast...but then again....florida is pretty south...but yeah...one of these days I want to see a East vs West Mario crew battle

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i think tc1's the best mario player. tc1 placed 5th at axisgaming only using mario and diddy.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol yeah.

have people switched to a new character or has mario gone up in the tier list to where he's not as bad, like just sub par enough to play? loll

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
People with competitive area switched characters, or place bad.

People with non-competitive area still plays all/majority Mario in tourney.

Then there's Kirin, and Boss(don't know if he still uses Mario in tourney).

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i haven't talked to boss in a while but last time i checked he doesn't rep mario that often anymore.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
i dont no my good sir.....fear is also westcoast.......lol teams all mario.......

eastcoast mario's

vs

westcoast mario's

vs

southside mario's hahahaha
Don't forget the midwest marios. *Smiles* :roll:

:mario: <---Da Bess

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Kirin has pretty hardcore dedication to Mario&Link
and boss doesn't even post in the Mario boards anymore :(

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
People with competitive area switched characters, or place bad.

People with non-competitive area still plays all/majority Mario in tourney.

Then there's Kirin, and Boss(don't know if he still uses Mario in tourney).
I guess the fact that I place doesn't matter.

Top Bottom