• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWJasonD = JB, runner of GSG doesn't play brawl, but when he does he plays mario

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I guess the fact that I place doesn't matter.
it doesn't matter what you place man. it matters who you beat and who you lost to. if you beat mewking and dehf but you placed 9th it doesn't matter that you placed 9th, you beat amazing players.

sorry i don't recognize your name. who have you beaten?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Only a handful of tourney-goers still main Mario. I main him and would quit the game if he was for some hypothetical reason was banned.

Boss only plays Mario for fun. He's Luigi most of the time.

Marth mains are prone to maining Mario for low-tier tourneys for some reason.

Also, This is our theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR44oOYjvOw

WassupJB

Smash Lord
haha thanks.

you guys should play melee and come to my tournament Don't Go Down There Jeff. you can see the hype video on brandon (thewaffle77) channel on youtube called :game theory the index."

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I've thought about picking up Melee, it seems fun. Kinda scared to climb 9 years of metagame tho...
And? Just play it.

I'm considering goto to "Dont Go Down There Jeff", I've been hosting Smashfests weekly at my school to get unrusty :D

And I play against legit players.. not like A2Z's friends ^^

Top Bottom