• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wut would u do if u could Wavedash IRL?

wool

Smash Ace
I'm always too slow trying to find a girl to grind with.
Its always like I see one, go up, but WOOPS some dude flys in out of nowhere.
So NOW I will be first every time.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
now that I think about it,if someone can combine the Melbourne Shuffle with the Capoiera fighting style, real life wavedashing is possible.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i can dash dance while driving my car. u-turns are a breeze for me.

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
If I could wd irl I'd probably **** up and air dodge off some cliff.
The same would happen to me.

But if I could wave dash I'd use it for self defense, and like that other guy said "dash forward, wd back" to moonwalk to class, and just for general fun. :3

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Get a Tiara, get a sword with a broken hitbox, add a blue tint to my hair and say I'm Marth.

I feel gay.
:D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Wavedashing in real life? I would DOWN-SMASH ALL!!!!!! HEY, F*** YOU ANOTHER DOWN-SMASH!!!!! I WOULD GRAB THEM AND GO AAAHHHHH DOWN-THROW DOWN-SMASH!!!!I WOULD GO GAINT MELEE GET ON THE MOON BY A MISSLE AND DOWN-SMASH THE F***ING WORLD. DOWN-SMASH ***** ALLLL

<3 ice climbers' DOWN-SMASH

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
whose wavedash looks coolest? i mean, if im wavedashing to school, i dont want a luigi wd, cuz he ducks his head like hes scared of getting shot. i think i would want falco's or ganon's cuz theyre so rude about their approaches. when they come, YOU duck in fear of getting shot

Top Bottom