• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event((

Overswarm

is laughing at you
man i cant wait for this!!!!

any idea what the side tournament will be? id like to know if i should pull out some melee before this or not <_<.
I'll be holding a side tournament with custom stages on a much smaller scale.... who knows what craziness they have in store, but i'd assume Brawl would be your best bet.

Scala

Smash Ace
Epic is working on procuring a car for the weekend, which may or may not be successful. If he can, he could take your place Scala (I can't imagine an Indiana roadtrip without you :( )or he could drive 3-4 more people up so we'd have 3 entire cars full of MI peoples. Anybody else from MI wanna go to WTON? Mann? Hot Arms?
OK well keep me updated with Epic and all that. I want to go but at the same time I really want to get my animu group up and running at the same time. Bah. Anyways yeah, we'll see. I'll go if needed still. I still don't want to drive hahaha, I'll just man up and stop whining about it though if I end up going :laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
man, i dont think ima put 5$ in for a random tourny heh. im a poor white boy <_<. i might just show up sat.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Scala:

If you don't want to go, you have to convince Omni to go, and then have Omni drive to detroit to pick up Thax and then have him come to Ann Arbor to pick up me and Anther (Anther would rather drive with us, and that way EPIC and Panda can go together). But, you and Omni have to work that out. As long as I get a ride there, doesn't matter to me. Other than the fact that I want to love you all night long... <3

BlueBlade:

As for MI people... Dope = No. Thax = Yes. Youko= No. EPIC = Maybe. TheMann = No.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I think I should switch places with Joel so he can go in Kyle's car. For obvious reasons, I'm sure he'd enjoy that car more.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Grr.. I want to go to this so bad, but the 13th is my bros birthday, and college ate all my money :(

Michigan u better represent. I want each one of you to use Luigi in a set at least once in my absence too :chuckle:.

Scala

Smash Ace
I think I should switch places with Joel so he can go in Kyle's car. For obvious reasons, I'm sure he'd enjoy that car more.
:D

k so what day are we leaving? who am i going with? what time should i be there
Joel I'll get ahold of you on AIM tomorrow night, I'm going to have everyone meet at my dorm around 2:00-2:30 pm to take off. My dorm is around 10 mile and southfield hwy, I think that's pretty close to where you live.

lain

Smash Master
Yeah wth is happening...

Normally, I ***** about having to organize every single OOS trip, but then at least everyone knows what's happening and is set.

Michigan u better represent. I want each one of you to use Luigi in a set at least once in my absence too :chuckle:.
I will personally make sure that I do it on video for you, you tall tall black man.

MuBa

Smash Lord
The STL crew is definitely coming. So expect at least 7 people from us.

Also add my name to the list plz.

Along with -> Thinkaman, Legan, MetalMusicMan, Toga...and other people whose name I don't remember.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Normally, I ***** about having to organize every single OOS trip, but then at least everyone knows what's happening and is set.
Hah, that's quite a bit different from the FC-D days, then.

I still remember how you didn't wake up when I kicked your door multiple times, woke up half an hour later, had us wait half an hour, then 15 minutes after that half hour was up had us go back and pick you up anyway, setting us back like one and a half hours.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay guys, this has been set in stone for a while now. I made multiple posts a week ago, and as far as I know, only Rofa's car has no clue what's going on. You guys got to get your stuff together. Let's try to remember this time:

Scala is driving people from his side of the state (Omni, NoJ, and Thax) and then stopping into Ann Arbor to pick me up. I have class until 4 which means they'll be here around 4. That's 5 people total in the car, but it'll be split 4 ways because we're paying Scala extra for driving us. (And because he's going to let me play IIDX <3)

Rofa is leaving... I dno when, and he's traveling with Sara, Panda, Lain, and Anther.

Having NoJ come in, drive all the way to rofas, to drop him off and pick up either Panda or Anther and then drive all the way back to the high way, is a waste of gas and we're not going to do it. The "obvious reasons" can be done at the venue, which is only 3 hours away. I'm sure they can wait until then...

2 days before the trip is no time to be trying to reorganize cars (Like Anther wanted to do yesterday when we were hanging out). This has been set for a week now, and that's the way it'll be.

As far as I know, people driving with Rofa have yet to meet up and talk about when they're leaving and other important things like where is Anther going to park. You 4 need to meet up and talk about it. We're set to go.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Remember that one time when all of us went to sleep and there was no hype for crews? XD
So what you're saying is, Cincinnati is really good at smash AND doesn't let silly things like sleep get in the way of our domination?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm going to throw this out there now:

if you were planning on bringing anything illegal to smoke, please don't use it on the property. It'd be a shame for one of us organizers to run into problems with the venue (other people are using it at different times that weekend) or the local cops (who are the kind who would plant pot on you if you didn't already have some) because of a little weed. Just keep it in your car, and find someplace else to smoke if you decide to.

Cigarettes are kosher.
Alcohol is probably not a good idea.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I can see it now:

Overswarm vs. Joel in the finals

Joel coming from Losers.

"I need a smoke break, I'll be right back" he says.

But he isn't right back.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I can see it now:

Overswarm vs. Joel in the finals

Joel coming from Losers.

"I need a smoke break, I'll be right back" he says.

But he isn't right back.
i guess its a good thing i dont smoke :) i just puff cigarettes to look cool :)
actually my brain doesnt take to the poison very well it gives me headaches and nausea, i try to be cool at least!

OS id be happy to meet u in finals :) lets make it happen

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lawl

Scarecrow says he prolly won't be able to go to this... his art teachers have piled some uber work on him :(

Vayseth

Smash Master
Okay MI guys.. I posted this a week in advance just so everyone would know what's going on, but evidently lain reports false information and Rofa and Joel have no idea what is going on. Therefore, this is happening:

Scala is driving me, Omni, Thax and Anther, since we've been all talking to each other and getting this organized. Our car is settled. If you are not on this list, that means you should be trying to call Rofa right now and figure out exactly what is going on. If Thax cannot go, we're taking Panda instead.

I KNEW this would happen, which is why I tried to get this going a week in advance, but it seems even that wasn't long enough to make sure people knew what was going on.

I don't care anymore. Our car and plans are set. Everyone else figure **** out because I'm tired of this...

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, for those who are cigarette smokers, if you could move away from the door while you smoke, it would help keep the inside of the building from smelling like tobacco the next morning when a church uses the room. there's benches just outside the door that are perfect, or you can go around behind the corner of the building and chill back there.

Top Bottom